Jacob's Ladder (an interpretation)

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 05:20 am
I thought this would be an interesting topic to begin. It is ironic that I posted in a thread here on a2k that I had just had a vision of Jacob's Ladder in one of my threads only to the next morning hear that the US military had killed Osama Bin Laden while my vision was going on. I do not think the vision I had is unrelated.

We are all connected by this ladder. I will not go into the complete details of my "vision" here... I also will say that Osama was a terrible excuse for a man who wrestled against the holy purpose of love and humanity itself. No religion can excuse his hatred for life in general.

Before I even heard that Osama had been killed something in my vision told me to keep it quiet. I will abide. I can mention a few things though. I can mention some of the imagery but I will not speak of how it relates to me. In this vision I have learned the value of secret societies.

Before this vision I thought secret societies were all based upon concealing evil. Now I have realized that secrecy can be employed to protect good also. No secret society can be devoid of good or evil. It is humanly impossible even for the grand design.

I will post this link here for some background on the story. It is my belief that the ladder extends before Jacob and beyond Jacob. Jacob himself being only one rung on the ladder.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob%27s_Ladder

What is strange is that the world leaders (though not specifically) were all in my vision, "the powers that be..." They were the people pulling the strings behind the scenes often in loose affiliation and not always at cross purposes. In other words, our enemies were also our friends but in a hidden way.

Somehow I fit into this but I as I said will not reveal that part. The part where I became involved is for my eyes and heart only. Something only I could relate to and understand. My own struggle...

What I can tell you is the ladder did not stretch up into heaven... It circled the globe and each rung of the ladder was a different religion. Though all connected by the same two rails. For heaven is on earth... And the angels stood atop the ladder and humans came into contact with the angels at certain points on the ladder's span. There was a brotherhood and sisterhood of angels.

These angels all set to entice us into the given faiths of our fathers. We yet unknowing that these faiths are all one in the same.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,372 • Replies: 3
No top replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 05:21 am
This is not supposed to be a question but a discussion.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 3 May, 2011 10:03 am
It is amazing what some wood and a few nails can do.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 14 Aug, 2012 11:41 am
Icon of the Ladder of Divine Ascent (St. Catherine's Monastery, Sinai Peninsula, Egypt)
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/562880_487704091241367_729018340_n.jpg
0 Replies