Biblical Tongues

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 02:00 pm
Is there a language that, angels and or demons speak? Sorry if this is a dumb question I'm really serious. Because I've seen movies all about theology and obviously some fictional films as well portray sometimes them speaking in different languages, far different then anything we speak. Maybe it's fiction.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 7,194 • Replies: 67

George

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 02:04 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
SpawnOfGod wrote:
. . . Maybe it's fiction.
Yeah, I'd go with fiction.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 02:39 pm
I had tongue once . . . i'll never eat that again. Ewwww . . .
Ragman

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 02:47 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
Seeing that in reality there are no such things as angels or demons, you can have them speaking whatever language you want.
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 02:48 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
Aint YouTube wonderful !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDe_WXKM860
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85jRiZ6xNAU
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 03:51 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
SpawnOfGod wrote:
Maybe it's fiction.

What planet are you from? I am amazed at that "maybe"... are you for real? Do you also wonder if "maybe" fairies and Santa Claus might be fictional?

0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 14 Jul, 2014 04:25 pm
As George Bernard Shaw clearly proves, the Angels and all the Saints speak English: From Saint Joan, Scene Six:

THE CHAPLAIN. But some of the most important points have been reduced almost to nothing. For instance, The Maid has actually declared that the blessed saints Margaret and Catherine, and the holy Archangel Michael, spoke to her in French. That is a vital point.

THE INQUISITOR. You think, doubtless, that they should have spoken in Latin?

CAUCHON. No: he thinks they should have spoken in English.

THE CHAPLAIN. Naturally, my lord.
0 Replies

kiuku

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:21 am
@SpawnOfGod,
that would make a best selling fiction, so I wouldn't answer it. Convincing information on that level would sell any book, no matter what the rest was about, so, no.

People have sold books, with my work, and that is why I don't answer questions at a certain level, fiction or not.

Not if they're selling books.

Not if that is the most popular genre.

Not if police officers are doing upskirt dot com while I'm in the bathroom.

"We got this legally."
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 06:38 am
The Bible mentions "speaking in tongues", but nobody really knows what it means, for example it might simply mean mumbling softly to yourself when praying.
Pentecostalists etc think it means to jabber like demented monkeys in a language nobody can understand.
Paul knew it'd put people off Jesus so he gently urged people not to do it-
Paul said:-"If the whole church speaks in tongues, won't a newcomer think you're out of your minds? But if you all preach, he'll worship God (1 Cor 14:24)
But they ignore him and carry on making themselves and Christianity look stupid, so in that respect speaking in tongues is satanic.
SpawnOfGod

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 02:54 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Thank you, I don't believe any question is a stupid one. If a lot of people are gonna be ass holes then why even ask questions?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 15 Jul, 2014 04:16 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
When somebody is demon-possessed anywhere in the world, the demon speaks their language which happens to be English in this forum.
You can hear demons speaking through the victims mouths being rude and nasty and anti-christian, just look around..Smile
SpawnOfGod

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 06:07 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Damn good answer!
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 10:57 am
@SpawnOfGod,
Ha ha, here are some of the things demons have said to me in net discussion forums through the mouths of their victims, this is pure demon-talk..Smile

Faeshadow to me -"there are no words for the depth of ignorance and depravity that your mindset displays"
PeterM quote - "Mick, your posts are so full of BS I await to here you mooing. You are obviously one paranoid individual who has delusions of grandeur, and these are the least of your problems.....You do realise you're a tw*t?"
Veritasbellum to me - "..inane drivel, as the majority of your posts are......I pity you but I don't hate you......You put me off Christianity and you are definately a phoney Christian""
Toolate quote to me - "Everybody thinks you are an idiot.....atheists don't hate you, just find you laughable........What crimes are you planning now? More race hate?"
RomanticHorror to me - "you sick bast**d"
CreationFallacy quote to me - "Your posts remind me of local radio stations. Same old boring cr*p over and over again"
ZenAgain to me -"you wander off into drug induced metaphore.......I could tell by your posts that dementia was setting in"
PaganSunflower to me -"you have not fooled those on this board with even a shred of intelligence"
LanceT quote - "Mick try not to be a pr*ck all your life, eh?"
ZaZen quote - "Mick is like horse manure. You either stand in it or are sensible and avoid it."
OldyOneCanardly to me - "you are just an ignorant, bigotted, anti- semite with fascist and racist tendencies .....nothing of intelligence to contribute to anything or anybody ...........you big loser in life"
Dm2473 quote to me - "The fact that I'm Jewish and you're a Christian has nothing to do with the fact that you are a boorish, small minded, shallow, nincompoop"
Junoth quote to me - "What a sick and twisted mind you have! In fact the word "evil" springs to mind when I read your demented claptrap!"
Nanacad - Mick is a long time AOL message board w*nker..
Donbain - "I've got Mick on filter for one very good reason, his intelligence is too low beneath mine to dignify his lewdness with an answer"
Krpzd1 to me - "You really are a prize t*t aren't you?"
Sandragoggins (witch) -"I'm sure God has a special seat in hell for you Mick,.feel free to go fornicate yourself"
Steve H - "Micks a narrow-minded unchristian unqualified know-nothing silly little man and work-shy racist layabout"
Cymba - "Micks an unchristian aggressive liar showing no fruits of the spirit"
Zeke - "Micks wrong wrong wrong and denies Gods word"
Christian Trucker Pat - "Micks proud,arrogant,self-glorifying, uncharitable,offensive,lacking understanding and talking drivel"
Linda -"Mick's a silly little Brit"
Gloryboundd - "Mick's a senile liar and fool"
Elbown - "Mick you put me off Christianity and i'm a Christian"
SheriNuwine - "Mick you come across as a pervert,do you like cheeky little minxes who play with dollies?"
Sunami - "Mick...the lazy workshy parasite that you are"
"Ghyllie Dhu -"you're a pompous, self-absorbed wingnut who's an embarassment to the faith"
Thai foooon - "Mick, you distort the meaning of scripture and are a false teacher"
Neologist (Jehovah's Witness) -"Romeo is ignorant, malicious, fable-spinner, talks drivel, a deceiver, racist ,a liar, self-deluded"
'Reverend' Eric Potts - "You disgust me Mick"

SpawnOfGod

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:34 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Lmao, have no choice but to laugh at haters retarded remarks. Lol
Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:38 pm
Oh look . . . Romeo found a new boyfriend . . . that's so sweet . . .
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:38 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
Ha ha, mind you Potts (last in that list) is not a real clergyman at all, he's just a jumped-up 'Assistant Methodist Minister', and is probably the caretaker of their local meeting hall and they bestowed that lofty title on him to keep him sweet so he'll carry on slopping out their latrines..Smile

PS- here are a couple of crackpots speaking in tongues, it's a kind of demonic possession-

0 Replies

SpawnOfGod

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:41 pm
@Setanta,
It's called socializing, loser. Try it sometime. Quit living a forum life your whole life and go live a life for once in your life.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:41 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
I can speak in tongues.

Ugha muga, iggy wiggy ....
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:45 pm
@SpawnOfGod,
What was that you said about haters earlier? It seems to me that you're one of the haters. Me, i don't care--i have a life, and a good one.
eurocelticyankee

Reply Wed 16 Jul, 2014 05:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Ha ha, here are some of the things demons have said to me in net discussion forums through the mouths of their victims, this is pure demon-talk..

That should be virgins.
0 Replies