Belief in the Angels the second part

naben

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2011 06:09 pm

House of angels:
Abu Dhar - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Prophet (he said: (I see what you do not see, and hear what you do not hear creaking sky (ie: the back of their votes) and the right of her to Tit, is the subject of four fingers except the king and put his forehead in prostration to God ...)
[Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah and Ahmad].
In an interview with Al Maraj, said (: (... Lee House Raising the globe, so I asked Gabriel, said: This is the house the globe in which to pray every day seventy thousand angels) [Agreed].

Prayer of the angels:
God Almighty says: {(1) By those [angels] lined up in row
(2) And those who drive [the clouds
(3) And those who recite the message
(4) Indeed, your God is One} [Saffat: 1-4].
God - the Almighty - is divided Balsafat; which the angels that are lined up for prayer and worship in his hands, and the Prophet (saying of the Companions: (do not you describe also describes angels at the Lord?). They said: How would you describe the angels at the Lord? Said: (complete rows first, and Atrasson in row) [Muslim]. and God - the Almighty - he says the words of the angels: {(165) And indeed, we are those who line up [for prayer]. and I we Almsobhon}
[Saffat: 165-166].

It was' Umar ibn al-Khattab - may Allah be pleased with him - if the prayer was held, received face the people, and then said: Straighten your rows, and standing Astwooa, God wants - him - the angels guided you, then say: I, for we Alsafon. Then he says Omar - may Allah be pleased with him -: O so and so delayed, so and so I offer, then apply - an imam - takbeer.

Angels fear:
Angels fear God - the Almighty - and to maximize the fear of reverence, the fear of God be on as much knowledge of the slave to his Lord, the more a person closer to God was more afraid of it.
Harith said accounting - Almighty God's mercy - close to fear - of the prophets and the angels - Aazam fear and reverence, even if they are safe from the torment of Allah.

Gabriel came - peace be upon him - to the Prophet (and he said: What do you think the people of Badr among you? Said: (the best of Muslims). Said Jibril (as well as experienced is full of angels) [Bukhari]. Angels Atfadilon among themselves, it is the heads of the angels: Gabriel and Michael Zumar and the Angel of Death, and each of them work and jobs, by order of God Almighty.

Asked Aisha - may Allah be pleased - anything that the Messenger of Allah (opening prayer if the night? Said: If a night, opened the prayer (O Lord, Gabriel and Michael, Israafeel Creator of the heavens and the earth, the unseen world and the certificate, you control the slaves as they were which differ, guide me what it differed from the right permission, You guide whom you want to the Straight Path) [Muslim].

In these hadiths indicate preference of these angels, and dignity when the Almighty God, but Gabriel - peace be upon him -, is called the Holy Spirit as well, and described God - the Almighty - by force, the Secretariat said: {} (19) [That] indeed, the Qur 'an is a word [conveyed by] a noble messenge
(20) [Who is] possessed of power and with the Owner of the Throne, secure [in position]
(21) Obeyed there [in the heavens] and trustworthy [Pelleting: 19-21].
And summarized by Ashraf and function, with which the embassy - the Almighty - and the messengers - peace be upon them -, was the inspiration come down on them, as Allaah says: {(192) And indeed, the Qur'an is the revelation of the Lord of the worlds
(193) The Trustworthy Spirit has brought it dow
(194) Upon your heart, [O Muhammad] - that you may be of the warners} [poets: 192-194].

Saheeh hadeeth from the Prophet (that Gabriel - peace be upon him - accompanied on the trip was the greatest in existence; a Esra Prophet (from Mecca to the Aqsa Mosque, and Marajh it to the end, Sidra Balofot top.
As for Michael - peace be upon him - and the whole of God - the Almighty - rain in which the life of the earth, plants and humans and animals.
The Israafeel - peace be upon him -, and the whole of God - the Almighty - blowing in the photos; where Yahya Allah - the Almighty - when the dead breathed Israafeel, if they do they look. He says: {(13) Then when the Horn is blown with one blas
(14) And the earth and the mountains are lifted and leveled with one blow
(15) Then on that Day, the Resurrection will occur
(16) And the heaven will split [open], for that Day it is infirm} [Inevitable: 13-16]. The Angel of Death - peace be upon him - it is the principal occur with the disappearance of life.

Types of angels:
Angels - peace be upon them - varieties, and all the principal functions of the type carried out by order of Allah Almighty said: {(27) They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command. [Prophets: 27]. It is

Varieties and functions:
Bearers of the Throne:
There are angels carry the throne of Rahman and swimming Bhmayor. Allah says: {(7) Those [angels] who carry the Throne and those around it exalt [Allah] with praise of their Lord and believe in Him and ask forgiveness for those who have believed, [saying], "Our Lord, You have encompassed all things in mercy and knowledge, so forgive those who have repented and followed Your way and protect them from the punishment of Hellfire} [forgiving: 7]. He said the Almighty: {(17) And the angels are at its edges . And there will bear the Throne of your Lord above them, that Day, eight [of them]} [Inevitable: 17].
Rahman, carrying the throne of the Almighty, and the Prophet (Tell us the enormity of their bodies, he said: (I have been authorized for the latest King of the angels of God, bearers of the Throne, that between the lobe of his ear to his shoulder (shoulder), the march of seven hundred years) [Abu Dawood].
Alhavon from around the throne:

The varieties of angels around the throne of Alhavon Rahman, and those praising praise God, and Ikdssouna, and Amagdouna night and day parties, he says: {And Havin see the angels around the throne of praise to glorify their Lord} [Zumar: 75].

Angels Paradise
And their safe heaven, and they are serving the believers in Paradise, and Ihniounam, and enter them Muslims, Abashrunhm the pleasure of God and eternity in heaven.
He says: {(103) They will not be grieved by the greatest terror, and the angels will) meet them, [saying], "This is your Day which you have been promised" -} [Prophets: 103].
He says: {(23) Gardens of perpetual residence; they will enter them with whoever were righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their descendants. And the angels will enter upon them from every gate, [saying],} [Thunder: 23-24].

In the Hadith that the Prophet (he said: (I come Vasfh the gate of Paradise, Khazen says: Who? Say: Muhammad. Khazen says: you ordered (ie: God told me not to open it for one of you) [Muslim and Ahmad].

Angels of fire:
Safe and fire them, and they are angels, and they are the property of nineteen, all of God - the Almighty - with fire, tortured her family, and most Iviconhm torment, he says: {(26) I will drive him into Saqar
(27) And what can make you know what is Saqar
(28) It lets nothing remain and leaves nothing [unburned]
(29) Blackening the skins
(30) Over it are nineteen [angels]
(31) And We have not made the keepers of the Fire except angels. } [Amma: 26-31]. It is safe fire: the owner, who call him the people of Hell, crying and wishing him and break his will reply to death after a long time: You Makthon. He says: {And they called my landlord to haunt us Lord said you Makthon} [prohibition: 6].
He says: {And those who in the hell fire safe Invoke your Lord ease our day of torment. They did not tack or coming to you Wait a moment-based said yes they said prayer and pray for the unbelievers only in error} [forgiving 49-50]. and the rest of the interview Eamin
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,381 • Replies: 0
No top replies