IF YOU BELIEVE IN GOD READ PLEASE

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 06:07 pm
Hey thanks for everyone for taking a look at what I wrote this is all very real this all happened with a year of me being possessed...
So it all started out about a year ago my cousin got married to a man who i though was a very good guy but he wasn't at all. i used to go over his house few times aweek and my body and mind felt BLACK so empty i though maybe it was normal but it wasn't everyone around me said im starting to change they said the way I act and my personality started to change a lot I didn't think much of it i didn't know how to respond to it. so one day im home getting ready for work and i start hearing something in my head like someone was saying can you hear me i had a video playing that time and i though it was the video i didn't think much of it.. but later during the week my mind would be RACING so much i couldn't sleep and felt like my mind was thinking for its self. One day i went to my cousins husbands house and we were hanging out like always watching tv or playing ps4 he would always get me to smoke weed with him and one night he randomly said to me hey did you start to hear voices yet and i looked at him questionly and said no why would i hear voices he said me to " bro you don't understand i hear so many all the time" i didn't know what to think and i shrugged it off i started to feel real weird again VERY BLACK inside. so i end up going home and what do you know my mind is racing and i hear someone say again can you hear me its your cousin i started to freak out i smoked weed with him so i though it was the weed making me hear things and when i though that i heard someone say " yeah its the weed keep smoking weed you gonna hear us all the time" i started to freak out even more then they started telling me to calm down its normal when you smoke weed you have nothing to worry about. i felt something over coming my body like everything was ok and i started to calm down so fast they told me just lay down go to sleep we talk tomorrow. i didn't know what to think so i just went to bed i woke up and i felt something holding my mind where i couldn't think clearly so first thing i did was call my cousins husband and tell him whats going on because he told me i would hear voices he told me come over.. so i went over and i explained to him whats going on he started to laugh and said see i told you bro you gonna hear voices don't worry though its fun just listen to them its me... when he said its me i couldn't think how... like was magic like this real?? i was very uncomfortable so i told him i had to leave.. when i went him I HEARD SO MANY VOICES they all started to laugh and say we are your cousin we are gods they kept telling me this is very normal and your blessed to hear voices from gods.. they made me love it so much and i started to realize my self how bad can this be someone guiding you threw life like they said they would. They told me a lot of things over a few months like there gods and when you die you gonna turn into a angel and live for eternity.. i heard all there family members they said i had so many angels in my body i should feel blessed but one thing they always told me to do was smoke weed and sell drugs i wasn't a bad kid i just smoked weed here and there once i ment my cousins husband he always used to tell me smoke weed there nothing wrong with it.. so i started smoking a lot of weed and i would buy weed from his family they used to tell me in my head come to this place ill be waiting i have your weed and they said the same thing when he wanted me to come over his house. so basicly when they told me to get weed they told me in my head come to my house where ever etv and i got you and BTW they weren't just average drug dealers they moved pounds of weed and coke they showed me kilos of coke they had they even tried to get me to use other drugs. so i started to smoke a lot of weed and started to go broke they made me quit my job and told me don't worry just sell drugs you don't need a job and what ever they said i listened i so was stupid i wish i could go back in time. So i started to go broke and one day they told me you should start selling from people in the street rob people and stores i was so scared i could of never done anything like that and never stole before in my life... long story short for a month straight they tried turning me into a gangster they and how they did it was unreal they told me we could possess you and move for you i didn't believe it they said its gonna take some time they told me it was cool and i believe it i though i had super powers.. i woke up one day and i didn't have no control over my body they started moving me they would eat for me brush my teeth shower for me and even rob for me i had no control over my body the only thing they told me is just go along with everything never pull back.. they said its time to rob and i still couldn't do it they got SO MAD i couldn't do it they would call me names and say just kill your self go to god your a waste to humanity you cant do nothing good. i tried to prove my self but i was a very good kid i knew i was i still couldn't rob till they forced me for 1 month straight i keep going out side and tried robbing people till 1 day i really did it they made it seem like i was a god and hyped me up so much they told me smoke weed it will be much easier. so basicly i robb a women for her hand bag they kept saying good job watch keep doing this you gonna be rich they loved the hype they get from it.. i went to bed that night and something clicked in my head how the freak can i rob a poor lady for nothing i felt so bad they kept telling me your a little girl grow up but i hated it i always hated people who steal they are the worst. that lady i robbed went to the cops and there was a camera that seen my face and i was on the news and i went to jail. while i was going threw the jail process they told me kill my self and go to god so i don't end up in jail i tried to kill my self multiple times not only because i didn't want to go to jail but they would always harass me and give me pain. they weren't my friends at all they just used me to get a rush there evil and evil people love committing evil acts. i told them millions of times get outta my body leave me alone i even told my mom everything and even priests they said they could help me but till this day they didn't they just told me believe in god and pray hard. this was nothing NOTHING AT ALL this is the important part i want everyone to remember this and tell god this i hope god is reading this!
IMPORTANT PART-------------

So when i went to jail they said they gonna call more angels in my body that was there friends but everytime i said there names they would get so mad and tell me stop saying our names god is going to find us.. they made up fake names but the angels that did this to me there last names are DZAFEROVIC AND VOLAJ! theses familys are very evil in heaven and even earth if anyone knows anyone with this last name you know your self there horrible people!! So one day i went to them and said why did you have to do this to me you got me ended up in jail you fucked my life up.. they replied what we did to you is not even 1% what we do to other people.. one of them tells me this is all we do we go inside people bodys and make them do bad things we love it... i said right away how can you be so sick and crazy they got so mad and said IDK WHY WE EVEN TOLD YOU THAT GOD is going to find out about us your a curse your getting us in trouble.. i said how did i get you in trouble they screamed and said you know our last names... i remember they told me they scared of god so i said why are you scared of god mhh god is going to find you all watch they got so mad and started saying bunch of ****.... so one day when i was in jail there was a mass murder on the news and dzafervoic and volaj family said don't watch this stuff your making us think... i said how im i making you think then i realized they told me they possess people to do bad and i said to them i bet you do this to people make them do mass murders right? they flipped out and started playing with my head and body making me get headaches and pain.. they told me we gonna send you to hell and turn you into a mass murder like our family... i was shocked and scared.. i went to bed scared.. i woke up in the middle of the night and i couldn't feel my thoughs or body they started tell me become a mass murder and youll get eternity and special powers they brain washed me SO GOOD i fell for there trapped they fucked my life up before but everytime i mentioned i cant do this you messed me up before i don't wanna be involved with anything you do they told me its to late you have to this is the only way you can go to god.. not once did i think why would a mass murder go to heaven, heaven is only for great people.. but i was so brain washed i didn't even realize.. they keep telling me all you gotta do it kill some people and we are gonna bless you and turn you into a angel, i said there has to be another way around this i cant kill people they told me shut up we gonna help you they started talking for me and i would say the worst stuff ever like im going to kill people and i said to them why im i saying this they said don't worry we gonna build you up into a mass murder... i feel so bad i let them counter me like this but i had no control over my mind for 2 days straight they kept telling me and building me into a mass murder and at the END i crashed i couldn't take it no more i started crying and said im sorry i cant do this.. they said your disrespecting god if you don't murder... i didn't know what to think.. then i remember the priests telling me to pray everytime you hear them so i started praying and they got so mad they would make my mind be to stupid like i would mess up praying and they would make me forget so many things like prays and my family. i had to over come that it took me few weeks i prayed a lot and i started to feel my self a lot more they got so mad and they told me the only way we leave your body is you have to kill people and sell drugs... i couldn't listen to them anymore so i started telling my family everything and a priest came over everyday and tried a extoristed on me it worked.. they got so scared and became much weaker i could feel my self.. so logn story short i still hear them till this day and everyday they tell me they wanna kill me so god doesn't know anything about dzaferovic and volaj and how there mass murders. drug dealers. robbers,rapists and they even steal knowledge from god.. they even tried to get me to kill my self and turn me into a "spy" they called it they said god blesses angels with powers and they said they could rob the powers from powerful angels. so logn story short they wanna kill me so bad they said they gonna send people to my house i even witnessed it i went to the store one day and someone in a car called me over i didn't know them they said my name and come here... i was like wtf who is this... i went over and said who are you they said i know you very well im in your head if you don't listen to us we gonna kill you and your whole family i said i don't know what your talking about and your not killing me and my family are you crazy they replied laughing and said im volaj me and my family are gonna kill you i was so shocked and they also laughed again saying things about me that i only heardin my head and my deep secrets i never told anyone he replied i know everything your screwed kid dzaferovic and volaj family is gonna kill you watch.. he speeded off.. i told my family this and we called the cops but the cops never found this guy yet and i still see him once and a while drive around y house trying to scare me... there after me for sure but im strong i know god and my family is going to help me.. i really want everyone to know this story and please tell god because when you pass away there is a heaven and a god you will see i really want everyone to tell god about this so he can purge dzaferovic and volaj family from the holy heaven.. HEAVEN IS VERY REAL! drzferoic and volaj are very evil people and angels they work with the devil they possess people to do mass murders to gain points and powers from the devil.. guy trust me this may sound crazy but if you believe in god and heard voices before this is very real.. im going to jot down the stuff i really want you guys to tell god and i hope god sees this !!
DZAFEROVIC AND VOLAJ ARE EVIL PEOPLE THEY
-possess people to do mass murders
-they are also angels who do mass murders
-possess people to do bad crimes such as selling drugs.robberys,rapists, everything else you name it
-they send possessed innocent people to hell or turn them in to a ghost so god doesn't know what dzaferovic and volaj do to theses people
-they steal powers from god and other angels
-they out play god so much that's why they continue to do what they do
- They hide so bad from god
-god had the abilty to see what angels do they call it "the hand" if god every searches very hard and dzaferovic and volaj about mass murders and the crimes they do he can see EVERYTHING BUT they told me they know a technique how they can outplay god so he doesn't see everything
-sell so many drugs its not even funny some even work with the cartel
-They used there good family members as a chess peiece so when god looks for them there good family member moves up and tricks god like nothing is wrong mean while they have so many techniques to outplay god
PLEASE EVERYONE THERE IS SO MUCH MORE GOD KNOWS BUT HE CANT GET ENOUGH INFORMNATION FROM THEM WITH ' THE HAND" IM BEGGING YOU ALL PLEASE REMEBER WHAT I JOTTED DOWN BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE GOD ONE DAY IF GOD COULD PURGE DZAFEROVIC AND VOLAJ FROM THE HOLY HEAVEN THE WORLD WOULD SUCH A BETTER PLACE!! PLEASE EVERYONE REMEBER THIS YOU ARE SAVING MY FAMILY AND THOSANDS OTHERS FROM THESES EVIL PEOPLE.. THEY HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF FAMILY MEBERS THERE ALL FREAKING EVIL THEY OUT PLAY GOD SO MUCH ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY. PLEASE GOD IF YOUR OUT THERE READ THIS AND EVERYONE PLEASE REMEBER THIS GOD WILL TAHNK YOU SO MUCH TRUST ME HE WILL LOVE YOU HE THE THE GREATIST MAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD EVEN FATHER THEN THE WORLD.. GOD IF YOUR READING I TRULY LOVE YOU SO MUCH IM SORRY IF I DONT MAKE IT TO YOUR ARMS BUT IM TELLING YOU MY SOTRY THEY GONAN SHOCK MY SPIRIT AND DESTROY ME FROM EARTH LIKE I WAS NEVER HE THEY DID THIS TO HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE PLEASE GOD HELP ME AND MY FAMILY! DZAFEROVIC AND VOLAJ JUST USE TO TO ABUSE GOD POWERS THEY DONT CARE FOR YOU AT ALL TRUST ME GOD THEY FRONT LIKE THERE GOOD PEOPLE BUT TAKE A REALLY GOOD LOOK THEY ALL DO SOMETHING WRONG SUCH AS MASS MURDERS DRUGS ROBBERYS RAPIST STEAL FROM YOU AND TEACH PEOPLE WRONG THEY ALSO KNOW WHO DOES WHAT BUT NEVER TELL YOU! PLEASE GOD I LOVE YOU PEOPLE REMEBER ME I WOULDVE BEEN THE GREATIST FOR YOU I WOULDVE CLEASED EVERY SINGLE EVIL FROM THE EARTH EVIL NEED TO BE PURGED. LOVE YOU GOD TAKE CARE IM SORRY IF I DONT MAKE IT THEY GONNA BASNISH MY SPIRIT SO YOU COULD NEVER FIND ME! LOVE YOU GOD TAKE CARE !
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,668 • Replies: 3
No top replies

KingReef

Reply Mon 1 Oct, 2018 10:06 pm
@helpmegod,
I'm sorry my eyes get buggy when people use so many words without paragraphs. You seriously need to break it up, it's polite to your readers.

If you have been demon possessed, I know what that is like. But you need to keep it together. Be more coherent.
Thvebuba

Reply Sun 21 Oct, 2018 11:50 am
@KingReef,
Totally agree with previous commentator
0 Replies

Luxin

Reply Wed 24 Oct, 2018 12:49 pm
@helpmegod,
October 25, 2018

Dear helpmegod,

You seem like a 'good' person who's in with the WRONG crowd. Whenever you'd like to have a half-way 'normal' life, QUIT ALL DRUGS COLD TURKEY and avoid them like the plague the rest of your life.

Your soulless 'friends' are out to corrupt and destroy you for their profit. Get away from them AT ALL COST. Your death would be preferable for you than what appears to be your current fate worse than death. But don't misunderstand -- suicide is immoral, and you've got too much going for that -- you've been resisting the attempts to corrupt you -- continue with that, but when your mind is clear from drugs you'll get better at resisting rubbish, and you should stop hearing voices.

Move away -- live in a hole in the ground in the woods -- anything but stay on drugs with your lovely 'friends'. And keep your location TOP SECRET once you move. See NO ONE that you know now. Change your clothes, facial and head hair.

Be a virtual 'secret agent' -- you might build on that and become a top flight security guy working 'shoplifting patrol'.

Truth and Love, Luxin
0 Replies