Did Waterboarding lead to the death of Osama?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:09 am
@DrewDad,
You'd call the police. There are no police around and you have one of the thugs? Are you a coward? Your children could be murdered and you have one of the thugs. Your children are hollering for you to save them.

It's not a ridiculous scenario except to those who refuse to look at reality. I would beat that thug to an inch of his life until he told me where my kids were being taken to. Coward.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:09 am
@DrewDad,
Ah, you're the one who insinuated that I was a Nazi. Hypocrite.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:11 am
@DrewDad,
Your appeasement is that you don't want to do anything that in your imagination might inflame or be used for propaganda purposes by your enemy. I have to wonder if you really know your enemy. Sounds to me like the only knowledge you have is your indoctrination.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:12 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You'd call the police. There are no police around and you have one of the thugs? Are you a coward? Your children could be murdered and you have one of the thugs. Your children are hollering for you to save them.

Yes, I'd call the police. Multiple goons = kidnapping/ransom attempt. The kids are probably safe unless I do something stupid.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:
It's not a ridiculous scenario except to those who refuse to look at reality. I would beat that thug to an inch of his life until he told me where my kids were being taken to. Coward.

<yawn>

Internet tough guy is tough. (Internet tough guy beats up hypothetical kidnapper!)
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:14 am
@DrewDad,
Internet bozo lets his kids die because he's too much of a coward to hurt a thug who has information that will save his own children.
DrewDad

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:15 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Your appeasement is that you don't want to do anything that in your imagination might inflame or be used for propaganda purposes by your enemy.

Please point to where I said this? A direct quote or post number will do.

I did say that torture scandals provide propaganda fodder. Are you denying that torture scandals are propaganda coups for our enemies?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:
I have to wonder if you really know your enemy. Sounds to me like the only knowledge you have is your indoctrination.

lol. Once again, Random Internet Dude proclaims his expertise!
DrewDad

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Internet bozo lets his kids die because he's too much of a coward to hurt a thug who has information that will save his own children.

lol. Internet tough guy is tough.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:18 am
@DrewDad,
You don't know your enemy. You're an appeaser. Do you believe the trial of Khalid Sheik Mohammed should be in NY City?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:18 am
@DrewDad,
Internet coward.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:19 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Ah, you're the one who insinuated that I was a Nazi. Hypocrite.

You're the one that went down the "the ends justify the means" route. I'm just pointing out how bankrupt that moral stance is.
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:21 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

You don't know your enemy. You're an appeaser.

Internet psychic is psychic!

Renaldo Dubois wrote:
Do you believe the trial of Khalid Sheik Mohammed should be in NY City?

Frankly, I haven't followed the ins and outs of that debate. I hope that the evidence against him is strong enough to withstand the scrutiny of a civilian court.
0 Replies

revelette

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:27 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
A group of thugs take you out of your car containing your two kids. While they are taking away your kids in your car, you happen to grab one of them.

So after the thugs take you out of the car, somehow you manage to get one of them while they are taking your kids away in a car? How does that happen? Are you hanging on to the car while it is driving away and then manage to get enough inside and pull a guy out? Perhaps then you hold onto to the thug and roll both of you off into the ditch or side of a street and you beat him up until he tells you where the other thugs are taking your children? What happens next, you run off on the information he gave you while under torture because surely he isn't lying while getting beat to death?

Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, who was waterboarded 183 times—repeatedly misled their interrogators about the courier’s identity.

KSM Was Lying about OBL’s Location While Hiding the Courier Who Could Locate Him
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 11:49 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
It's not a ridiculous scenario except to those who refuse to look at reality.

You mean like the way it happened in Harrison Ford's movie Firewall? That kind of reality?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:47 pm
@DrewDad,
Twin Towers full of people being hit by 2 airliners full of people is pretty far fetched also. It happened.

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/05/sorry-lefties-rumsfeld-says-waterboarding-led-us-to-osama-bin-laden-video/
0 Replies

Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:49 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
I would beat that thug to an inch of his life until he told me where my kids were being taken to. Coward.

Dude, c'mon. You're an old guy on medicare. You can't beat anyone within an inch of their life.

Cycloptichorn
failures art

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:50 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I like to put it this way.

A group of thugs take you out of your car containing your two kids. While they are taking away your kids in your car, you happen to grab one of them.

What are you willing to do to that thug to get your children back? How are you going to make him talk?

Okay. So you beat and tortue the guy to the point of death. He still doesn't give up the info. You find his 5 year old daughter. Would you torture, rape or kill her to get the info out of him?

A
R
T
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:56 pm
@Cycloptichorn,
Your sister didn't mind.
Cycloptichorn

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:56 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Your sister didn't mind.

I don't have any sisters, but I do have an ugly brother. Perhaps you are thinking of him.

More on point, though - you're full of **** with this chest-thumping.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:57 pm
@failures art,
Of course not. That's sick. You really need help, pal.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Wed 4 May, 2011 04:58 pm
Here is the icing on the cake. Idiotic lefties collide with reality.

http://nation.foxnews.com/usama-bin-laden/2011/05/03/cia-director-says-intel-waterboarding-led-bin-laden-raid
0 Replies