Did Waterboarding lead to the death of Osama?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 02:40 pm
@parados,
I simply love it when I know I'm in a lefty's head.
raprap

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 03:02 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
'You are the joke of the universe
and whether you know it or not
the universe is laughing behind your back'

The Pugnacious pissant

Rap
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 04:21 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

I simply love it when I know I'm in a lefty's head.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Now you've just left the topic. That means you've run out of talking points and have resorted to la la land. You lose.

The funny part about puppets is they don't know when their strings are being pulled.

Dance for us Renaldo, dance.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 05:24 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

So tell us, why is it torture to put a little water up a terrorist's nose, but murdering an unarmed terrorist is okay? Confused much?

Again, since you obviously don't read the most which is posted here:
- waterboarding is torture, by international (= treaties, conventions and agreements which the USA have signed) and national US-laws,
- shooting an unarmed terrorist seems to be justified by US-law.

Btw: do you have any idea (= more than knowing how to write the term) what waterboarding is????
JTT

Reply Mon 23 May, 2011 06:09 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
I'm asking you how you can blame the USA for Pearl Harbor. I also asked you if you blame the USA for the attack on 9/11. Do you?

If you go back to your previous post, you'll notice that that's not at all what you asked.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 09:34 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Doesn't make sense. We can't put water up a terrorist's nose for info that will save lives, but we can shoot him in the eyeball while he is unarmed.

Seriously, regardless of international law, does that make sense to you?

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 09:35 am
@JTT,
Why can't you answer the question? Do you blame the USA for the attack on 9/11?
0 Replies

parados

Reply Tue 24 May, 2011 11:07 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Doesn't make sense. We can't put water up a terrorist's nose for info that will save lives, but we can shoot him in the eyeball while he is unarmed.

Perhaps you forgot this Renaldo...
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Now you've just left the topic. That means you've run out of talking points and have resorted to la la land. You lose.

Quote:

Seriously, regardless of international law, does that make sense to you?

Police can shoot a suspect during the course of a confrontation if they feel threatened, even if the person turns out to be unarmed, but can't torture him once they arrest him. It makes perfect sense to the law in the US Renaldo.
0 Replies