So, The Leaders English Debate Was On TV Last Night, And After What I Saw...

djjd62

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 04:37 am
i have some questions

first, now that Nanny Collins has come to Nanny Weston's defence, will Nanny Weston have anymore trouble from Lord Hugh Lamson-Scribener, and what of his plans to convince his father to evict Nanny Weston's family from their home

second, now that Nanny Wickham and Ned have declared their love for each other will Pringle the maid spoil all by divulging Ned's secret, will young #Master Thomas really be sent to school a year early after accidentally shooting his father at a country house weekend, and now that Captain Mason has proposed to Isabel, can Victoria St. John put her affair behind her and save her marriage

and finally, now that Mrs. Bronowski has been arrested for the body of the baby found buried in her yard, will Nanny Randall admit she switched her child for that of her employers (they are in India for a year), how will all this affect young Master Bertie, first traumatized by the death of his young sister a few years back, further traumitized bythe death of his baby brother, and now finding solace in his new baby brother (Nanny Randall's baby)

looking forward to having all this resolved tonight during the broadcast of the Leaders Debate in french, when i will watch the final two episodes of Berkeley Square
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 570 • Replies: 0
No top replies