Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:41 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

plainoldme wrote:
Puh-leeze. Nothing is more totalitarian than those right wing bigots who want everything their way.
The RIGHT way, or the highway

The purpose of the Tea Party, now and in the 1700s (Boston Tea Party)
was to cripple and reduce the domestic jurisdiction of government.

Personal liberty and the domestic jurisdiction of government r INVERSELY PROPORTIONAL.

The citizens grow FREER, as government grows weaker.
Accordingly, totalitarianism is anathema to Tea Party supporters, like me.

David
Your thoughts are a cream of stupidity on top of nonsense... The object of democratic goverment is defense or rights and liberty, and our government has always had enemies without and within who hated democracy and have worked tirlessly to subvert it, and sabotage it...Those tea partisans who are not complete idiots are willing dupes of government able and willing to defend rights...The are very like the government in being ideologically centered but morally eccentric... Leaning as they do to the far right of right you should consider what is keeping them up but our government to lean against... That crew is worthless... Like the churches have always done, they use our rights to attack our rights... Such **** as they should be hunted to extinction, cornered and squashed like rats... They are not Americans... If people had to pass an intelligent test to vote they would play no part in government... Why should intelligent people fear them??? Only for the fact that they have guns, no respect for rights, and a violent temperment...
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:42 pm
@BillRM,
I am not demanding anything. I never said that. Then you assume that every child aborted is going to be rasied in poverty, go to prison, and cost me money. That's quite a leap. Let's see the numbers and your source.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:43 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
A human fetus is not a "parasite" in my world. We'll have to agree to disagree.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:45 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
Your thinking is kinda scary.
U can choose your emotions, if u wanna. Select your favorite one.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:
You're saying that abortions save us all money.
Yes; prison space, hospital space, etc.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:
I can't understand that kind of thinking.
That 's sad.

David
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:45 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Your post doesn't make sense. I will not pay my money so a woman can murder her child. I don't like that. That is my "right" to believe that and support that right.
Good point Ren... Why should I pay for capital punishment, thermonuclear weapons, or war??? Only for the same reason as you; that we are never given the choice... Debs said: I would rather vote for something and not get it than vote for something and get it... He was absolutely right... Now tell me how the tea party or anyone on the right is more democratic than any one else... You all steam roll over democrats and moderates to get your people in, and none of you want democracy... You are all just a bunch of petty tyrants waiting for some one to hand you the keys to the Reichstag.. . No one is that stupid... Sorry
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:48 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Of course abortions costing a few hundred dollars is cheaper then the medical care in the womb and for sure the cost of raising that child.

Hundreds of thousands of dollars compare to a few hundreds dollars.

Now once more are you willing to be tax to take care of children that you wish to demand that women as young as 12 carry to term?

If you are not willing to bear that cost what do you suggest we do with these children after birth?

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:48 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
A human fetus is not a "parasite" in my world. We'll have to agree to disagree.
1. If u wanna re-define the English language, I 'll not stand in your way.

2. The parasite that abortionists defensively remove on behalf of chicks
DOES what all parasites DO, regardless of any linguistic amendments that u may decide to execute.
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:51 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
It a leap that a young teenager is not in a position to raised a child!!!!!!!!

Or for that matter any woman at any age that need government money for an abortion of a few hundred dollars is going to have the ability to raised a child without government aid!!!!
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:51 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I'm not the one redefining the English language. Look up "parasite" in the dictionary and show me where it describes it as a fetus or vice versa.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:53 pm
@BillRM,
You still haven't shown me the source where you got those numbers. Are you just making stuff up?
Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:54 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Where does it say they have to be born?
Correct again... Only born people have rights unless you are going to make feminine humanity breed for you without rights or cause... What we have as rights we have as an inheritance, and give as a legacy, but no one can leave rights they do not have... You want to strip rights from women to give to their unborn babes... Well that is not yours to do, either to take or to give... If you wish to give equal rights to people consider that there are many millions in the world in need of rights who suffer their want... In fact; Women in this land do not have equal rights and men having only civil rights must share what they have with property... It is the want of rights that leads to abortion because if women had rights they would have power and wealth because these follow rights... Instead, women are powerless and poor and feel they have no reason to serve men as producers of babes who are neglected entirely by society eexcept to that extent that they can be turned either to consumers or producers... If you can do neither, then you are a perfect nobody...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:56 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

A human fetus is not a "parasite".
The HELL, its NOT.
What good do u allege that it does its victim ?

Renaldo Dubois wrote:
If you believe that type of thinking is from the right then one of us is delusional and I don't think it's me.
The right (including ME) have always been big supporters of the right of self defense.

The right of a chick to abortion is the right of self defense.
That parasite has no more right to be in there
than any burglar or robber in her house.
There is nothing morally rong with killing a burglar or a robber,
of which that parasite is BOTH, unless he has been intentionally invited (i.e., is wanted in there).

David
A fetus serves two possible purposes... If it lives it teaches humility, and if it dies it teaches mortality... Both are valuable lessons for people...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:57 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
I'm not the one redefining the English language.
Look up "parasite" in the dictionary and show me where it describes it as a fetus or vice versa.
The definition is FUNCTIONAL.
The creature is defined by what he DOES.

That shoud not be hard to understand.

U just don't LIKE the idea.
I suspect that u ARE intelligent enuf to fully understand it,
but u don't wanna admit it.
Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:58 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Anyone who thinks a human fetus is a "parasite" is mentally ill in my opinion.
You are mentally ill, and I dare you to show me some one who isn't... When the whole damned society is in the grips of neurosis, that one lucky enough to escape usually has the sense to not advertize the fact...
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 03:59 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Once more please explain to me how a woman who can not pull out a credit card or a few hundreds dollars and need to go to the government for abortion funds is going to come up the with the ten of thousands of dollars a new born need within it first year or so of life.

Now why do you not be a little bit honest here instead of playing games.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:00 pm
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

The HELL, its NOT.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:
If you believe that type of thinking is from the right then one of us is delusional and I don't think it's me.
The right (including ME) have always been big supporters of the right of self defense.

of which that parasite is BOTH, unless he has been intentionally invited (i.e., is wanted in there).

David
A fetus serves two possible purposes... If it lives it teaches humility, and if it dies it teaches mortality... Both are valuable lessons for people...
What need have we to be tawt of death????
It has not been around long enuf (according to Fido) for us to already KNOW about it???????
Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:02 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Your thinking is kinda scary. You're saying that abortions save us all money. I can't understand that kind of thinking.
The bottom line is always a consideration in a capitalist society... Where have you been... In fact, if you are going to devalue some one their entire life, and only put a price on their head if they really screw up, then you may as well kill them in the womb as let them become an expression of all the hatred society invests in them... Let God sort them out... Again, if you are not a consumer or producer you are a human zero to the capitalist class... Prison is just another way of making money off the worthless..
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:06 pm
@Fido,
Some things we fund are constitutional requirements. The military.

Paying for someone's abortion is not my constitutional duty.

It's pretty simple.
Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:06 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Fido wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

The HELL, its NOT.

Renaldo Dubois wrote:

David
What need have we to be tawt of death????
It has not been around long enuf (according to Fido) for us to already KNOW about it???????
Freud was right that we suffer from a death wish, and also correct that we turn that wish to the destruction of our environment... Why don't you give women the credit to recognize that this world, your world and in part because of you is not fit to raise children in... A world more full of hate, or more in love with death is impossible to imagine..
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:07 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Some things we fund are constitutional requirements. The military.

Paying for someone's abortion is not my constitutional duty.

It's pretty simple.
Not since the hyde amendment has this country actually paid for abortions... find a new argument... You are beating a straw dog...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/13/2024 at 10:18:54