Fido

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 05:56 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

plainoldme wrote:
I believe a parasite has to be a different species.
A parasite is defined by his function.

He robs his victim of assets (like a tapeworm or a tick on a dog) and gives nothing in exchange.

David
Very few relationship are exactly equal... Children do take resources, but in a natural society they give back to parents in their day... We simply cannot expect to give them a world in which we are sullen and resentful slaves, and then expect them, with no better resources, to care for us in old age... We can only leave for them the situation we find for ourselves, and only an idiot would call what we suffer: Freedom...

To spare children this life is a kindness, and to subject them to it is a crime... And what should be our reward for introducing them to the unequal relationship of life, to a relationship too far gone to do anything but rob life from our whole nation??? That is what failed relationships do: They Steal Life from those within them, and give them as little as possible to keep them alive...

Much as people fear change, and fear to change their relationships, they sometimes must, and if we do so we will earn the praise of future generations and if we do not we will as surely earn their contempt...We cannot expect from the true parasites any sense of balance... They never think that one more drop of blood will kill their host, and usually it does not... It is because of weakness that the infested die, because in their weakness they have no resistence... If we could be a free and equal nation and are instead a nation of slaves we will not be strong enough to defend this place even when to do so is to defend our slavery for our slavery is our lives... We will not be the first society to collapse under the weight of slavery, and will likely not be the last...
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:05 am
@Fido,
The subject matter is a pregnant chick
having the right to defend herself from a parasite in her woom.

David
Fido

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:27 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
It is the parasites outside living off the food she might well feed to her babe that is the true problem... If they were not sucking the life out of her, she would welcome the new life as the key to eternal life... Who trades immortality for a slice of bread, but a slave??? Women give up what is their due, their birthright out of pure necessity, or as a consequence of growing up in a world without love, where even of children is demanded self sufficiency...

You do not have the love to give to a child, and so you are denied the love of a child... Surely, children demand care, but where is love not caring??? Maybe you should consider to what extent you have both been robbed of your due....
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:58 am
@Fido,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:
It is the parasites outside living off the food she might well feed to her babe that is the true problem
No, that is a false problem; a product of your imagination.

Chicks who get abortions choose not to be extorted
into manufacturing a human. Thay have no duty to DO so.
Thay opt for freedom from this imposition.
This is very understandable.

Some chicks have actually been killed, in horrible pain by the parasite in childbirth.

David
plainoldme

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 07:36 am
@Fido,
I'm not talking about parasite as metaphor but parasite as biological entity.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 06:43 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:
It is the parasites outside living off the food she might well feed to her babe that is the true problem

Some chicks have actually been killed, in horrible pain by the parasite in childbirth.

David
I agree that they may have good reason and are well within their rights... Look at how women are victimized the world over because they bond to their children and will do almost anything to keep those babes from starvation... No man will stand by his children or endure near the level of abuse as women will, and she will live on less wages than any man could support a family on... The love of children is God's own strikebreaker; and why should any woman with a choice reproduce a good for nothing, insensitive and unable to commit man just because of morals attachments or guilt... But still it is the parasites without, who live on the backs of women and not in their wombs that are the true criminal infestation... They take and take and take without restraint until women are used right up, and only rights stand in the way, so capital flees to markets where the women are cheap and without rights... They vote with their feet and with their wings, produce elsewhere, and import to this place to drive the price of labor down and deprive all people of their rights and livelyhoods... The criminals are the most free, and they run society, and laws are made to protect crime, and to criminalize the actions of the innocent... Whether a woman bears a child or does not, she is equally the victim of exploitation... Would she abort if she had a meaningful life to share??? I doubt it... It is because they have no meaning to share, because they are forced into a meaningless hand to mouth existence that abortion can seem a blessing... It is a blessing for the rich that the poor deny themselves their right to children and to hope to ensure a profit for capital and survival for the poor..
plainoldme

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 07:59 pm
What david fails to realize is that without those "parasites" there would be no more chicks . . . and no more davids.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 08:18 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
What david fails to realize is that without those "parasites"
there would be no more chicks . . . and no more davids.
Maybe u r joking; I dunno.
If a chick chooses to reproduce: that is her private business.
I just don 't want her to become a victim of extortion on the point,
being worse for paying for that abuse and myself paying for it thru taxes.

Many leftists favor freedom of abortion,
but (IF I remember accurately) u said that u r,
or u were, a Catholic. (Correct me, if I 'm rong.)

What is your position qua freedom of abortion ?

(Mine is that she has as much right of self defense against potential humen, as against tapeworms or fleas.)
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2011 08:25 pm
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:

David
I agree that they may have good reason and are well within their rights...
That is all I care about:
that she be the first n final arbiter qua her reproductive decisions, in full autonomy.

David
Fido

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 08:01 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Fido wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

OmSigDAVID wrote:

David
Fido wrote:

David
I agree that they may have good reason and are well within their rights...
That is all I care about:
that she be the first n final arbiter qua her reproductive decisions, in full autonomy.

David
David; there were many nations defeated by Rome, and the final dicision rested with the individual whether he might die by crucifiction, or taste the true defeat of slavery... What ever else abortion is, it is not victory any more than suicide rather than surrender is victory... You see how those republican bastards work... They want to gut the funding for WIC, and force women to have children whether they have the resources or support to raise them of not... They care about freedom so long as it is the freedom to make slaves of free people, but they care nothing for people unless used to excuse holding power over those same people...

I may remind you as a simple point of rhetoric, that the parasite cannot also be a child... There is nothing in labor capable of changing the nature of the child so that it may be one moment a parasite, and at the next moment a child... Women die of abortions, and women die of childbirth, and some times, women simply die... They can get diseases, or a parasitic mate in the process of seeking love, and they too seldom find love... But if they are capable of love, and they find a child in the search for a mate then they are a victim of their emotions, born to be used, and for a trifle denied their rights...The price of love is slavery... Upton Sinclair said marriage is the curse of the working class, but that is the old days... It is the bond between mother and child which is the basis of all moral behavior that holds all forms together long after they are proven worthless to all... Humans bond, and it is our death, and has been the death of many societies...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:47:08