plainoldme

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 05:14 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
hat would explain why the left hates the Tea Party who want to actually get back to our roots and get government out of things it doesn't belong in. When that happens a lot of lefties are going to be unemployed.

I really wish you knew which way is up. The Tea Totalitarians will rob you with a fountain pen, to cadge a phrase.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 05:50 pm
I already proved my love for the Constitution with this thread.

http://able2know.org/topic/166245-1

electronicmail

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 06:58 pm
@Green Witch,
Green Witch wrote:

Because it's comes from the same mentality as Christians who would read from the Bible while burning the natives at the stake.

When did that happen? Where? What natives? What stake?
electronicmail

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 07:00 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

I really wish you knew which way is up. The Tea Totalitarians will rob you with a fountain pen, to cadge a phrase.

Once again in English?
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 07:05 pm
@electronicmail,
electronicmail wrote:

Green Witch wrote:

Because it's comes from the same mentality as Christians who would read from the Bible while burning the natives at the stake.

When did that happen? Where? What natives? What stake?

July 23rd, 1934 at 2:35pm about a half mile outside the the town of Mayor's Income, Tennessee, i think the natives might have been Choctaw
BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 07:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I already proved my love for the Constitution with this thread.

The Constitution is neither a woman nor a religion symbol it is just a framework for a government system that for a few hundreds years had work out fairly well.

In fact a numbers of the founders such as Hamilton would be very surprise to learn that it had indeed last this long as he have his doubts at how long this type of government could exist.

It just was the best form of government that a group of very bright men could agree on and it did almost come apart a numbers of times with the civil war just being on of those times.

Love the Constitution?
0 Replies

electronicmail

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 07:11 pm
@djjd62,
Is that right? I never heard of it.

What's the connection with the Tea Party? Or the Constitution?
BillRM

Reply Sun 3 Apr, 2011 07:25 pm
@electronicmail,
Tea Party members are for the most part seem to be simple minded fools who have no understanding of the government or the real history of the country or the Constitution they claims to love.

Being control by people who hardly have their best interest in mind.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 04:20 am
@electronicmail,
couldn't tell you, you asked the questions
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 05:13 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
Too vague. I say the left gives the Constitution lip service.
That would explain why the left hates the Tea Party
who want to actually get back to our roots and get government out of things it doesn't belong in.
OBVIOUSLY.

David
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 05:17 am
@plainoldme,
Quote:
hat would explain why the left hates the Tea Party who want to actually get back to our roots and get government out of things it doesn't belong in. When that happens a lot of lefties are going to be unemployed.
plainoldme wrote:
U have absolutely NO idea what u are talking about; just reflexive emoting toward the left.

David
plainoldme

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 05:35 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You're just upset because I see through you. You also dislike being bested by a woman.
plainoldme

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 05:38 am
The ever rude electronicmail wants to keep government out of fields where it government should never tread.

Good. Let's start by dismantling all anti-abortion freedom measures. Let's see the hypocrites wiggle out of that.
electronicmail

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 07:02 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

s start by dismantling all anti-abortion freedom measures.

Google hasn't heard of anti-abortion freedom measures. You're the rude one here. I'm polite.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 07:34 am
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
You're just upset because I see through you.
You also dislike being bested by a woman.
That 's nonsense,
but what does irritate me mildly is that u accuse us being THE OPPOSITE of what we represent.
U mischaracterize us, the same as if I alleged that u love the nazis.

If u wanna BLAME us, do so qua what we REALLY DO represent,
not that totalitarian foolishness.

WE are on the FREEDOM side; u are against it and favor communist slavery.

David
BillRM

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 07:48 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:

BULLSHIT....you are a tool of the super wealthy who had gather so far one half of the total wealthy of this nation and is looking for more at the expense of the working middle class.

Turning this country into a third world nation who will soon have nothing but the very poor and the super wealthy with no middle class to form a stable base.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 07:54 am
@BillRM,
David wrote:
BillRM wrote:
BULLSHIT....you are a tool of the super wealthy who had gather so far one half of the total wealthy of this nation and is looking for more at the expense of the working middle class.

Turning this country into a third world nation who will soon have nothing but the very poor and the super wealthy with no middle class to form a stable base.
That is foolishness, of no value.

I support this Republic going forward the way that it was
intended at its beginning: laissez faire FREE ENTERPRIZE.

David
BillRM

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 08:13 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I support this Republic going forward the way that it was
intended at its beginning: laissez faire FREE ENTERPRIZE.

First, there had never been a laissez fair free enterprise system and such a system would results in a few large firms and a few individuals controlling the country.

Comment you should go to a public library and take out a few books out dealing with the history of the US with special note of the economic system.

In any case you would have numbers of Enrons type companies sucking in money by playing such games as shutting power plants down to create artificial shortages of power and then charging a few thousands percents over the normal rate.

Let see in your ideal world would result in dumping waste of any kind wherever they care to do so, child labor, no safety rules and on and on we go.

If you wish to provoke a revolution, the best way of doing so is to take all controls off the super wealthy and have them turn the rest of us into slaves.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 08:19 am
@BillRM,
I am not a slaver.
BillRM

Reply Mon 4 Apr, 2011 08:27 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Quote:
I am not a slaver.

No you are not however you are an uninformed tool for the what to be economic slavers.

Try reading the real history of the US with special note of the era of the so call robber barons.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/18/2024 at 08:14:46