BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:08 pm
@Fido,
Renaldo Dubois does not wish to pay a dime to take care of the children he wish the state to see born against the wishes of the mothers.

So I can only assume he wish them to be born only to die from lack of care afterward in large numbers.

0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:09 pm
@BillRM,
You are making your point on an assumption that the child who is not aborted will cost us all a lot of money. I'm still waiting for the numbers and the source of that information.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:10 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
I'm not the one redefining the English language.
Look up "parasite" in the dictionary and show me where it describes it as a fetus or vice versa.
Medical Dictionary

par·a·site definition
Pronunciation: /ˈpar-ə-ˌsīt/
Function: n
: an organism living in, with, or on another organism in parasitism

Merriam-Webster's Medical Dictionary, © 2007 Merriam-Webster, Inc.

parasite par·a·site (pār'ə-sīt')
n.

An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism
while contributing nothing to the survival of its host.

The American Heritage® Stedman's Medical Dictionary
Copyright © 2002, 2001, 1995 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:10 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Paying for someone's abortion is not my constitutional duty.

So once more are you for allowing these children to die from lack of care afterward or are you for paying for them being raised to adulthood.

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:11 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
I really think it all depends on the availibility of the pendiculum in the woman. If she is invaded past that point then the parasite is entitled to all due benefits.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:12 pm
@Fido,
No, I don't think I'm mentally ill. I think anyone who says a human fetus is a "parasite" is mentally ill.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:13 pm
@BillRM,
Once again you present a straw man or woman in this case. Where are the numbers and the source?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:14 pm
@Fido,
Whom have I "devalued?"
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:15 pm
@Fido,
Planned Parenthood receives funding from American taxpayers and they perform abortions.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:17 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
Once again you present a straw man or woman in this case. Where are the numbers and the source?

How is it a straw man my friend do you think that the tens of thousands of 12 to 15 years olds that get an abortion every year for example can find the funds to raised a child without government help?

Do you think yes or no that anyone would fill out a government form for an abortion to save a few hundred dollars instead of paying that amount if they have the means to raise a child?
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:18 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Medical Dictionary

Fetus: The unborn offspring from the end of the 8th week after conception (when the major structures have formed) until birth. Up until the eighth week, the developing offspring is called an embryo.

I don't see "parasite" in there. Sorry.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:19 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
I really think it all depends on the availibility of the pendiculum in the woman.
If she is invaded past that point then the parasite is entitled to all due benefits.
1. What is the SOURCE of this alleged entitlement ????????
HOW did the chick lose her right of self defense ???????

2. Consulting 3 dictionaries so far,
I 've found no definition for "pendiculum"; will u reveal what u had in mind ??
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:19 pm
@BillRM,
What do you mean "allowing"? What are you allowing? Your argument is very juvenile and full of straw men. Grow up and come back later.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:20 pm
@BillRM,
Give me the link to that source of information.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:22 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
What I had in mind? Why the same thing you do. The perpendicular pendiculum is accordingly variable in the woman at 3 months. This means no invasion of parasites would be allowed. Therefore, the woman can never carry a parasite in her womb.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:23 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

Medical Dictionary

Fetus: The unborn offspring from the end of the 8th week after conception (when the major structures have formed) until birth. Up until the eighth week, the developing offspring is called an embryo.

I don't see "parasite" in there. Sorry.
R u PRETENDING to be stupid??

I already quoted u a medical definition of "parasite" per your request.

Its like u have your eyes squeezed shut
and complain of seeing nothing.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:25 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
And I quoted a medical definition of "fetus". No mention of parasite. Sorry.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:28 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
What I had in mind? Why the same thing you do.
The perpendicular pendiculum is accordingly variable in the woman at 3 months.
This means no invasion of parasites would be allowed. Therefore, the woman can never carry a parasite in her womb.
I surmise that u r tacitly refusing
to discuss this subject because of your emotional aversion.
U do not wish to discuss freedom of abortion seriously.
So be it.

U have already lost in the real world, thank goodness.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:33 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Uh, ah, um, okay. That's a go.
Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 04:49 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

No, I don't think I'm mentally ill. I think anyone who says a human fetus is a "parasite" is mentally ill.
I might agree with you, but clearly those who put a price on everything but life itself, which they hold in no value compared to money or power agree that anyone who does not produce or consume is a parasite... Since a fetus can do neither it is fair game... The only reason abortion is legal is that the capitalist class finds it desirable not only for themselves but for all since it reduces all those with a claim to the commonwealth... If they did not like it, it would not happen; but then, they might have to give the rest of humanity justice... Ask yourself why heroin is tolerated, if illegal... It is because people otherwise without use to the capitalists are welcome to search for drugs rather than their rights, their equality, their liberty, or justice... To have the addicted prey upon the overworked is a small price to endure to have the world your way...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/28/2024 at 02:42:06