OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 10:54 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:
I had no idea the Tea Totalitarians wanted states to appoint senators. Thank you for the information. Gosh, they really are totalitarian, aren't they?
U appear to be ignorant of what "Totalitarian" means; its definition,
using it in a foolish effort to be vaguely offensive.

David
maxdancona

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 10:59 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
There is a human being in that womb and everyone born in the USA is ENTITLED to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness..

Many teabaggers disagree with the second part of this statement. For example Hispanics apparently have rights when they are in the womb, but once they leave the womb they are alien invaders.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 11:16 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:
There is a human being in that womb and everyone born in the USA is ENTITLED to life,
liberty and the pursuit of happiness..........except those among us who are the most vulnerable. . . .
For the record: I voted for Barry Goldwater and Ronald Reagan. I woud do so again.
I consider myself to be the rightmost person who posts in this forum;
i.e., so far as I am aware, my views r those of the Founders (except as constitutionally amended).

I dispute your allegation that:
"everyone born in the USA is ENTITLED to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
..........except those among us who are the most vulnerable."
If that were true
(about the alleged ENTITLEMENT), then if someone in America is not free
(e.g., a convicted murderer awaiting execution of a death warrant in prison)
then the rest of us have violated the rights of that entitlement; I deny that.

If a citizen defensively kills someone, he has NOT thereby violated
any entitlement of the decedent.

Inasmuch as u have alluded to abortion of gestation,
I will observe that the fetus has no right to be there.
If u allege that he DOES, then I challenge u to show me his lease.

A pregnant chick owns her body; she has the natural right
to evict parasites therefrom.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 8 Apr, 2011 11:40 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
Only a person that is brain dead would think . . .
liberal interpretation of brain death; collectivist thawt processes, on display

Encyclopedia of Death and Dying wrote:
The term brain death is defined as
"irreversible unconsciousness with complete loss of brain function,"
including the brain stem, although the heartbeat may continue.
Demonstration of brain death is the accepted criterion for
establishing the fact and time of death.

Factors in diagnosing brain death include irreversible cessation of
brain function as demonstrated by fixed and dilated pupils, lack of
eye movement, absence of respiratory reflexes (apnea), and
unresponsiveness to painful stimuli. . . .

A final determination of brain death must involve demonstration
of the total lack of electrical activity in the brain by two
electroencephalographs (EEGs) taken twelve to twenty-four hours apart.

0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 07:29 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Do you even read you own postings?

There is a human being in that womb and everyone born in the USA is ENTITLED to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 07:53 am
@BillRM,
Second note the tea party or a large part of the tea party is all for doing away with birth citizenships rights so they are not for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness rights for anyone who parents paperwork to be here in not in order.
0 Replies

Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:04 am
@maxdancona,
There are a lot of Democrats who believe in right to life. I really think you need to educate yourself. You might be a little less confused about the world.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:06 am
@OmSigDAVID,
A human fetus is not a "parasite". If you believe that type of thinking is from the right then one of us is delusional and I don't think it's me.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:09 am
@BillRM,
That's right. "BORN". No one has the "RIGHT" to murder a human being even if they are in the womb. When you murder a human being in the womb you are taking away their "RIGHT" to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It's not that complicated.
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:10 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Oh, this right to life in the womb you are talking about does not strangely also seem to apply to granting medical services to women who happen to be carrying that life inside of them either.

How strange the thinking of most tea party members happen to be.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:13 am
@BillRM,
It depends on what you mean by granting someone health care. That's not my responsibility. I haven't denied anyone from getting health care. My point is that it is not my constitutional duty to pay for a woman's health care, abortion or not. Who's gonna pay for the new Dodge Durango that I want?
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:13 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
What rights do they have dear heart?

The supreme court under their Constitution powers had rule that a woman rights to control her own damn womb trump the rights of a few growing cell forty years ago.
Renaldo Dubois

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:14 am
@BillRM,
I understand that. It's the law. I don't have to agree with the law and it is my right to work to change the law. This is America.

A human fetus is not "a few growing cells". I believe human life is more valuable than that.
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:15 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
So if it cost you a dime you are willing to allow a fetus to die so it rights to life seem on one hand seems not to be all that important to you when it come to your pocketbook.
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:17 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Quote:
I believe human life is more valuable than that.

Not if it ends up costing you a dime in taxes it would seem.

plainoldme

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:37 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Puh-leeze. Nothing is more totalitarian than those right wing bigots who want everything their way. I was thinking of the right wing idea of dismantling the national parks because "not everyone used them." The right will bring this country down, aided by the naive, represented by you, and the militantly ignorant, represented by okie and ican, and the downright nasty, represented by H2Oman the author of this thread.
parados

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 08:55 am
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That's right. "BORN". No one has the "RIGHT" to murder a human being even if they are in the womb. When you murder a human being in the womb you are taking away their "RIGHT" to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It's not that complicated.

But they don't have the "RIGHT" to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness because they aren't born yet.

How can someone be born when they aren't born?
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 09:32 am
@parados,
Take note also these "unborn children" have a right to life as long as it will not cost Dubois a dime in taxes.

The thousands plus dollars of medical care in the womb and the many hundreds of thousands of dollars to raised these unwanted children each to adulthood better not come out of Dubois pocket it would seems.

Once wonder who he think if going to fund these "children" right to life as it sure is not likely to come from a fourteen year old girl who gotten herself pregnancy.
Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 01:39 pm
@Renaldo Dubois,
Renaldo Dubois wrote:

That's a pile of collective BS.
Takes one to know one...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Sat 9 Apr, 2011 01:46 pm
@plainoldme,
plainoldme wrote:

Quote:
There is a human being in that womb and everyone born in the USA is ENTITLED to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

If it's in the womb, then it hasn't been born.

What about the mother's pursuit of happiness? What about the woman who knows that she can not support the child? What about the woman who recognizes there are too many humans on the planet? In the last two cases, having an abortion is acting responsibly.
A woman who has to chose between her welfare and the birth of a child in this country with its emense wealth, then she is not a criminal, but a victim... People just want to make laws to make themselves feel good... They do not really want to do the hard work of forming relationships with all the women who need support, taking an interest in their lives, and finding some justice for them... They want to depersonalize them as if the making of criminals, or dirty little welfare cheats is going to make them better... The Christians say hate the sin, and love the sinner; but it is entirely the opposite... The envy the sinner their sins and hate them for having life while they still have flesh on their bones... What they hate most is the fact that so many need love and seek love, and that their own lives are motivated solely by hate...

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/19/2024 at 01:21:26