Are swimsuit pics allowed here?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 10:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
You are the CLOWN who said BLACK CULTURE IS CRAP- you're a RACIST.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 29 Mar, 2011 10:55 pm
@hawkeye10,
AHEM:

http://able2know.org/topic/169528-2#post-4557070

You said BLACK CULTURE IS CRAP.

If there were no BLACKS in the US you wouldn't have ROCK MUSIC, or a handful of AMERICAN INVENTIONS you ignoramus.
BillRM

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 04:18 am
@JGoldman10,
Since when is culture of any kind part of an inborn fixed racial characteristic?

Questioning the wisdom of any aspect of what is known as black culture in the US say nothing about blacks as a whole even in the US less along worldwide.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 04:48 am
@JGoldman10,
Footnote in my own family there are family members with likely as must 'black' blood as flow in your veins who share little of so call black culture.

Such culture, even if share by a large sub-group of American blacks is not a racial characteristic in any way.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 06:06 am
@JGoldman10,
By the way JG do you happen to approve of the eighty percents rate of out of weblock births that is part of the black communty and the 'black cultue' and would if be racist to question that aspect of black culture and even call it crap?
jcboy

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 10:36 am
@JGoldman10,
This goldman dude is one sick puppy Smile
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 11:17 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
By the way JG do you happen to approve of the eighty percents rate of out of weblock births that is part of the black communty and the 'black cultue' and would if be racist to question that aspect of black culture and even call it crap?
It is not only that black families are a disaster, it is also that modern black culture disdains education and hard work, it does not value success as the rest of America describes it, and is preoccupied with race and claims on racial victimhood .

The blacks that have done well over the last generation are the blacks who have largely left black culture....those who fly white. They are the ones who left the city, left the black church, let go of their victim identity, let go of their racism, who went to school and who are not afraid of work. There are many blacks like this, but you will never hear about them by listening to the purveyors of black culture, because by and large successful blacks are seen as traitors of the race.
BillRM

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 01:24 pm
@hawkeye10,
In any case so call black culture and the black race in not one and the same thing and what we now call black culture is only something that had develop since the 1950s or so.

Current so call back culture is one hell of a burden on the black citizens who do not reject most of it.

Teaching males that the real measure of manhood is how many women they can play and not in forming and supporting families is the road to hell.

We now have more black young men in prison then college because of this so call black culture and young well educated black women are having a hell of a time finding worth while black men as mates.

It is hardly racist to point out that this culture with the label black culture is the enemy of blacks men and women.

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:38 pm
@BillRM,
Assuming that JGoldman10 is an evangelical, we can safely assume (because of the moral teachings of the New Testament) that he does not condone the social pathology you speak of; and needless to say, the players mindset certainly isn't restricted to a minority group.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:50 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
It is hardly racist to point out that this culture with the label black culture is the enemy of blacks men and women.
Right, and the black claim that nobody but blacks can talk about problems in black culture, and that they have the right to only talk about black culture problems behind closed doors where only blacks are present, is bullshit. Problems that effect black culture effect all of us, we all pay for the social problems that the failed black culture causes and/or perpetuates. We can start with the costs of running the prison system, and then move on to the huge hit that medicaid budgets take due to the poor health of blacks combined with their poverty rates due to the fact that some many either score so poorly in the job market or they dont even enter it.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:50 pm
@wmwcjr,
However he claimed that attacking a culture that is known to promote an 80 percents out of wedlock birth rate is proof that the attacker is a racist if that culture happen to be connected with a large percent of the US black community.

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:53 pm
@wmwcjr,
My Black Sitcom thread keeps getting thumbed down - that makes me think OTHER PEOPLE here are either RACIST or CULTURALLY-BIASED.
In either case that is being a BIGOT.

Or they could be doing that to try to PISS ME OFF.
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 02:54 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
r they could be doing that to try to PISS ME OFF.
wake up and smell the coffee....no one cares if you are pissed off or not. You have a very active fantasy life.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 03:19 pm
@BillRM,
Hi. Smile I agree with you that criticizing a culture that promotes an 80 percent out-of-wedlock birth rate definitely is not racist. As all children need fathers, this trend is a social disaster. I think JG is making assumptions about you that are not true. Not that he's being malicious about it. He may be just reacting without thinking about it.

By the way, someone once said that black Americans are the canaries in the coal mine; that is, sometimes the black community suffers from distructive social trends before they permeate the rest of society. There once was a time in the history of our country when the out-of-wedlock birth rate was lower in the black community than it was among whites.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 03:26 pm
@JGoldman10,
There's only one member I know of (who has posted elsewhere in this huge forum, but not here) who's an outright racist. I think these other members are just trying to make you mad so they can laugh at your reactions. At least that's my opinion.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 03:39 pm
@wmwcjr,
I do not know if the black out of birth rate have ever been lower then the white rate however in the 1950s or so the rate was 20 percent not 80 percents for the black community.

Both the black and white rate had been going up since the 1950s but the 80 percents black rate now existing is shocking and sad.
wmwcjr

Reply Wed 30 Mar, 2011 05:19 pm
@BillRM,
I once read that in 1910 (at the height of the Jim Crow oppression) the out-of-wedlock birth rate was lower among black Americans than it was among whites. Unfortunately, I can't remember where I read it.

JGoldman10, if you're reading our exchanges, this discussion is not motivated by racism. Hawkeye10 and BillRM are not denying that blacks have made positive contributions to America. They're simply talking about certain problems in the black community, just as there are problems in every other community. This is not a matter of racism.
JGoldman10

Reply Thu 7 Apr, 2011 05:41 pm
@wmwcjr,
What does this have to do with posting swimsuit pics?
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
hawkeye10

Reply Wed 13 Apr, 2011 12:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Here are some CUTE ASIANS:

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/MAvericker/prettyasianmodels-1.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/MAvericker/cuteasianwomanint-shirt.jpg

Aren't they cute?

What has this post got to do with posting swim suit pics??
0 Replies