Dys sick - see birthday thread to wish him well

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 11:32 am
Don't cheeseheads rule?

Bumping again.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 11:40 am
are we going to have to ask BBB and onyxelle to give us all cheeseheads? I'm not sure what hamburger would say if he suddenly found himself under a cheesehat. Shocked
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 12:00 pm
Don't ya know, you gotta go to Wisconsin for them cheeseheads. Wink
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 12:01 pm
I went to Wisconsin in October and stared at those cheeseheads, c.i.
Couldn't bring myself to actually buy one.
Now I'm regretting it.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 12:19 pm
ehBeth, Once in awhile, you gotta spring for those "junk" souvenirs that brings a smile to your face.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:38 pm
bump
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:44 pm
I cut out the cheesehead hat very neatly and can plop it on anyone's head upon request. :-D
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:47 pm
Sweet Hat sozebe! Love it! Laughing
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:51 pm
Just got back, bump.

Um...Cheese hats and Dys having a what??? for his birthday?? What's the real latest?? I haven't read more than this last page......

update, please/
Joe
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:56 pm
Joe
Joe, Dys has suffered a stroke and is in hospital. You can pick up the first report starting here: ---BBB

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=16969&start=0&sid=51559adad4e23a803a228277bec85081
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 08:58 pm
You were the inspiration, O'Bill. Think we can get everyone on A2K in one? That would have to be good mojo. (Busily plotting how I can get to see the game on Sunday... I will positively implode into a steaming pile of Wicked Witch of the West-ian goo if I can't watch...) (Then again, that may well be the result if they lose, too.) (Knocking on wood.)
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 09:09 pm
hmmmmmmm, so hamburger could be a cheesehead?
we may have finally found a concept for an avatar he'd like.
who knew dads could be so fussy?

a cheeseburgerhead?
0 Replies

Joe Nation

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 09:15 pm
Thanks BBB
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 09:23 pm
bumping more -
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 09:26 pm
Joe, and others just checking in. Dys' birthday thread started as just that and changed to more when Diane told us about rushing him to the hospital. This thread here, right now, is to direct people to the birthday thread, listed in the first post here.

It is worth reading in its entirety, as a document of care.
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 09:44 pm
Thanks for the honorable mention Sozobe! Why on earth would you have trouble seeing the game?
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 09:48 pm
NO TV! NO TV!! I HAVE NO TV!!! THE PACKERS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS AND MY TV IS BROKEN!!!

(pauses, breathes into paper bag)

I will probably go to a bar, but a little complicated with sozlet and E.G. already has done a bunch of childcare favors so it's not obvious. (I'm the rabid football fan in the family.)

Watched the Monday Night game at a bar, whipping my head between two TVs (Packers game and Vikings game.)
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 09:51 pm
Oh , so thats the story behind the cheesehead thing. Ive just commented on soz' new wedge on the Dys Birthday thread .
Im an eagles fan so i would, of course, need to have a large green pecker installed on my hat.
Lets see, that would make me what ?
0 Replies

OCCOM BILL

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 10:08 pm
sozobe- If you are still in Wisconsin simply visit anyone on Sunday. I think the punishment for not watching is too great of risk for any TV in Wisconsin to be turned to something else. Idea

farmerman-I've actually seen cheesesteakheads at Eagle games. Shocked Maybe soz could cut one out for you. :wink:
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Fri 2 Jan, 2004 10:24 pm
I'm in Chicago now. It will be on, that's for sure, it's just a matter of getting there. (The bars are all smoky, would prefer not to bring sozlet, E.G. is not a definite for childcare since he's been doing a LOT lately.)

for farmerdude:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VQAJAxUal3Xik6XiAHdPNKvwrhyK3MbGycHcJvk2UckazdoAu4kemakiZH1OMwMyTXPxeJJQt8o!!mNAxOlidtLZEsfONhey9SWhqwbuXrFCMv!mCwUYXb!lObMy9GAE/Grant%20cheesehead.JPG?dc=4675453961331534049
0 Replies