Message to Butrflynet

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 10:59 am
@jespah,
Sorry if you feel bothered-I was not trying to get you involved in this thread.

Those posts in which Buterflynet TRIED TO BRING UP WHAT I DID ON OHTER FORUMS are SPAM- I will report them at the Help Desk.
JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 11:01 am
@hawkeye10,
CASE IN POINT-YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GET A LIFE. WHEN I DO BUSINESS I AM NOT FOCUSED ON HOW THEY ACT-I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THAT.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:28 pm
Jespah ISN'T my mother and NEITHER ARE YOU ALL.

SO YOU ALL NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT HOW I TALK TO PEOPLE HERE.
0 Replies

Sglass

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:31 pm
Mr. Goldman, methinks you have found the place to be an "Attention Whore", nothing more, nothing less. Shame on you - you play such silly games.
0 Replies

firefly

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Those posts in which Buterflynet TRIED TO BRING UP WHAT I DID ON OHTER FORUMS are SPAM- I will report them at the Help Desk.

No, those posts are not spam. You have been around the internet long enough to understand what "spam" refers to.
Quote:
What is spam?
Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services.
http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

The content of Butrflynet's posts have not been spam--by any stretch, or by any commonly accepted definition of the term "spam".

Because you don't like what Butrflynet, or anyone else, posts about you in this forum, does not qualify those posts as being "spam".

You do have a past track record at other forums, and you have been banned at some of those forums. That info is available to anyone who can use Google--it is public. Your past activities on the internet do not vanish. This is also a public forum, others here can find evidence of your past activities and post such info on this site. There really is nothing you can do to stop that, no matter how much you might dislike it.

You yourself started a thread in this forum that pointed out you were banned from Yahoo. Using that information, volunteered by you, a simple search turns up the info that you had posted on Yahoo complaining about being banned from another site called AdultSwim.com. allegedly for making offensive racial comments. Your past internet history is available, and it can be posted here. And you, yourself, have referred to your past internet history with remarks to the effect of, "Why am I always being idolized? On other sites I have been idolized".

I don't know what you think reporting these posts to the Help Desk will accomplish. You have no legitimate gripe. These posts are not spam, they will not be removed. If you don't like certain posters, or their comments, you can put such people on "Ignore"--and you know that. Or just skip past posts you don't want to read. If you don't like what people are saying about you, or how they are reacting to you, you do not have to continue reading threads here or posting here, you do not have to continue visiting this site.

hawkeye10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:36 pm
@jespah,
Quote:
I do wish that people would stop poking one another with sticks. I find it counterproductive,
It is a guy thing, we need to see what the other guy is made of. As DR Phil says, people dont keep doing what does not work for them, if they keep doing something that seems to be counter productive then the problem is that you are not understanding what is wanted. We dont know what jgoldman10 wants, but it is pretty clear that what he/she wants is not what is claimed...
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:38 pm
@firefly,
It's SPAM you FUDGEWIT- do not CORRECT ME or DICTATE TO ME what SPAM is.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:39 pm
@firefly,
SPAM is something not productive or constructive to contribute to a thread. IT'S JUST GARBAGE TAKING UP SPACE.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:40 pm
@firefly,
Posting something MALICIOUS to try to embarass someone with is SPAM.
JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:42 pm
@firefly,
jespah doesn't want to take the TIME to deal with this intimately-SHE SAID TO REPORT SUCH INAPPROPRIATE POSTS IN THE HELP DESK- YOU HAVE TO SAY IN THE MATTER YOU JACKASS.
MontereyJack

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:43 pm
"Fudgewit"--ooh, now there's a deadly insult. Don't you dare correct US as to what spam is. You're wrong. The definition offered is right, and your record on other sites on the net is by no definition spam. It's now part of your bio, and a depressing bio it is. Report it all you want, you're wrong. The hamsters will ignore you every single time because you're talking thru your tinfoil hat.
hawkeye10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Posting something MALICIOUS to try to embarass someone with is SPAM.
HAHAHAHA..

You are in the wrong place son, we dont tell people what they want to hear at A2K, we say what ever we damn well want to say...
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:46 pm
@MontereyJack,
I KNOW WHAT THE HELL SPAM IS FUDGEWIT DO NOT CORRECT ME. SHE WAS SPAMMING MY THREADS BY POSTING THAT GARBAGE. IT NEEDS TO BE REPORTED.
JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
IS THAT ANYONE ELSE"S BUSINESS WHAT I DID OR DIDN'T DO ON OTHER SITES? NO- THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SITE, RETARD. THAT IS SPAM.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:50 pm
@MontereyJack,
I DON'T GIVE A FUDGE WHAT SOME GODLESS DEVIL LIKE YOU THINKS-IT'S SPAM IT'S GOING TO BE REPORTED. YOU AND THAT RETARD FIREFLY HAVE NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT.
YOU AND THAT DEVIL FIREFLY CAN GO FUDGE OFF.
hawkeye10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
IT NEEDS TO BE REPORTED.
Does it get read? Auto forwarded to the trash can is what I would assume happens to it, as that is what I would do with it. We dont have a lot of admins, they dont have time to play with you, nor do they need to ....
JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
Are YOU a mod or admin?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
If you AREN'T A STAFFER SHUT THE HELL UP.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
YOU AND fIRELFY NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP 'CAUSE YOU MORONS DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

NO ONE ASKED YOU TWO RETREADS WHAT YOU THOUGHT.
djjd62

Fri 11 Mar, 2011 12:54 pm
@JGoldman10,
so it's okay to curse if you just use a word that sounds like the real word

i mean "FUDGE", come on, everyone knows what you mean by that, so basically it's cursing, either say **** or don't, but don't play stupid semantic games and somehow think that keeps you righteous