EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

Ionus

Thu 3 Mar, 2011 05:26 pm
@djjd62,
If you are saying we have tried to get something out of him but he seems limited, then would you have the same attitude to someone in a wheel chair trying to get up stairs ?
Ionus

Thu 3 Mar, 2011 05:28 pm
@electronicmail,
Quote:
That's another lie
You're a troll
you're being ignored

Isn't there a blind man somewhere you can spit on ?
0 Replies

djjd62

Thu 3 Mar, 2011 05:37 pm
@Ionus,
no i still engage in a few conversations with him, but they all seem to end in, "that subject goes against god and my beliefs", especially in the comic book threads

i don't really have anything against him, i wish he could see the lighter side of things now and again, it would probably do him some good to loosen up a bit

Ionus

Thu 3 Mar, 2011 05:41 pm
@djjd62,
I understand, but there are many like that here who have far less reason to behave that way . Once upon a time we used to sneer at the physically handicapped...you are not guilty of sneering at him, but I use this opportunity to make a point .

Quote:
it would probably do him some good to loosen up a bit
And it would do credit to us to help .
djjd62

Thu 3 Mar, 2011 05:46 pm
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Once upon a time we used to sneer at the physically handicapped

what do you mean used to Razz
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 3 Mar, 2011 08:29 pm
@djjd62,
Once again, you seem to be minimizing the efforts so many (excluding electronicmail) have made here to attempt to help him. Then, after an attempt to help, they get their intelligence insulted as he repays those who try to help by receiving his preaching and shoving God and the bible down their throats. I feel that no one is sneering at his handicap, whatever you suggest it might be; however, they're rejecting his constant attempts to proselytize.

Some even attempt some humor which seems to go for naught.
JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 03:50 am
@Ragman,
Handicap? You think you are better than me?
JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 03:52 am
@djjd62,
God says if you love Him to hate evil. Things like witchcraft and objectifying female characters by putting them in provocative or revealing attire and using sex to sell comics aren't of God.
JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 03:56 am
I didn't consider what butterfynet did helping. I forgive her/him for what he/she did.

I don't need people trying to snoop around in my business and trying to volunteer stuff about me.

People have tried to use what I did or what they thought I did against me.

If you are going to talk about someone why not LOOK at the POSITIVE things that person did?
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 08:54 am
We're gonna give this poor boy a hernia.
Ragman

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 09:12 am
@JGoldman10,
You so often seem to take a discussion and distort and misinterpret. I commented on someone else's comment about your behavior. If you read back and lower your guard, you'd realize that I never said YOU were handicapped. It was a comment on someone else's perception of you. Perhaps if you took time, focus and read the comments, you'd be less defensive.

I do however, feel you have some sort issue/problem with communication. This is not the end of the world or makes you less than anyone, but it does clearly impare your ability to communicate smoothly on a forum such as this. People have various abilities and you keep proving that you haver some sort of issue. Perhaps that is what keeps you from participating more with the outside world. It's anyone's guess there.

Of course, now you'll go right back to trying to shove God and your interpretation of the bible down anyone's throat that will participate here.
JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 09:32 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
I'm not a boy.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 09:34 am
@Ragman,
You're being negative and condescending. Am I doing something wrong by telling folks about the Bible?

That's what we CHRISTIANS do.
Ragman

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 09:38 am
@JGoldman10,
Once again you misintepret comments and distort them whenever someone is critical of your behavior or disagrees with you. If you expect people to agree with you and/or not criticize your misbehavior then you don't understand the dynamics of fora like this.

I commented on your behavior. Once again you use the forum as your pulpit to dispense your brand of proselytizing. What you commented on is your misinterpretation of what Christians do. In my humble opinon and observation, your behavior exhibits a proselytizer who behaves in ways that puts shame on those who truly believe.
0 Replies

Green Witch

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 09:47 am
@JGoldman10,
The problem is , JG10, is that you don't even realize you are making up your own interpretations of what you think God said. The Bible is a bunch of hearsay in which so much time has passed no one knows who wrote what. Different versions say things in different ways. You are going by a translation that happened in the 16th century by a guy who the church burned at the stake. Why didn't God save him if he liked the translation and wanted people to use it? How do you know the original wasn't written by some ancient tribal leader messin' with even older laws to get people to obey him? Pretending to talk to god can be very effective if you have no other power. I bet I can publicize I saw the Virgin Mary in my garden and I'll have a bunch of people setting up a shrine in my backyard by next week. Please bring white lilies, they are appropriate and I like them.
JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 12:15 pm
@Green Witch,
I read the Bible and study it everyday. I use study Bibles which explain and break down what the Scriptures mean.
JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 12:17 pm
I'm going to stop talking to Firefly- THAT guy is a FRIGGIN' PESSIMIST.
He's NO DIFFERENT then those OTHER CLOWNS who tried putting my art ideas down. I DON'T NEED PEOPLE PULLING ME DOWN OR TRYING TO DISCOURAGE ME FROM ACHIEVING MY GOALS.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Fri 4 Mar, 2011 12:21 pm
WHY were people putting nasty tags on some of my threads?

HOW was a being a troll by discussing God and the Bible and expressing my views as a Christian?
Green Witch

@JGoldman10,
So you think John Wycliff and William Tyndale knew what God intended to say? You are following their translations in any modern english version.

I agree people should not use tags to be mean.
JGoldman10

@Green Witch,
There are different versions of the Bible but the underlying meaning of the Scriptures are the same.