EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

electronicmail

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:06 pm
@ossobuco,
Who cares for seniority, can you get the [email protected] to stop sending me come-on PMs?

[quote]You've got mail! Click here to go to your inbox and read it.[/quote]

Hell I'm not opening PMs any longer JG keeps stabbing his finger on the enter key and sends multiple copies.

WHO let him in here?
WHO is letting him stay here?
WHY????????
Ionus

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:08 pm
@wayne,

Quote:
Bottom line, you can't change people, if you think you can, good luck with that.
People choose to change or not.
I dont know how ranting at them changes anything . Gentle persuasion stands a chance of working .

Quote:
I gave it my best shot, let's see how you fare. Let's see how much patience you got
Success is also dependent on the thoughts in other people apart from those involved .
0 Replies

Ceili

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:09 pm
@electronicmail,
I had the same problem. Give him some friendly advice and watch him go berzerk. Then he'll offer to ignore you (after judging you, calling you all sorts of names and offering to pray for you). Works like a hot damn.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:11 pm
I DON'T NEED MY EYES CHECKED- THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THEM.
Ionus

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:12 pm
@JGoldman10,
So why do you use capitals ?
Ceili

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:14 pm
Damn, guess I spoke too soon.
0 Replies

djjd62

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:14 pm
@Ionus,
he claims it's for emphasis, he uses bold when he wants to yell

and he's said he doesn't care what others say about internet etiquette
Ragman

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:35 pm
@JGoldman10,
"Your mother is a hampster, and your father smells of old elderberries!
Now go away, before I taunt you a second time!"
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:41 pm
@djjd62,
I don't care what Ceili said- there's nothing wrong with my vision. Talking about my eyesight TO ME is being insulting. I forgive her and I am over that.

I said I don't care if people don't like what I am saying-if they do not like it they don't have to respond.

I also said you have to put these DEVILS in their place-I'm not afraid of them. I wasn't afraid to tell butterflynet off.

I'm into doing what pleases God.

I am TIRED of people trying to THINK for me.
JGoldman10

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:41 pm
I am not going to DENY GOD IN FRONT OF MAN.
Ragman

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
Are you related to Charlie Sheen, too? Rolling Eyes
dyslexia

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:47 pm
@JGoldman10,
You're a very interesting person Mr Goldman10, I really have no idea what all your blathering means but it's very interesting.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:52 pm
@Ragman,
I am an African-American. And no I am not.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:54 pm
You must really dislike a person if you are willing to go through the trouble of trying to dig up dirt about them. I HAVE NEVER DONE THAT OR TRIED TO DO THAT TO ANYONE HERE. WHAT MAKES OTHERS THINK THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO DO THAT?
Ceili

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:55 pm
The internet is public. No secrets here.
electronicmail

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:56 pm
@JGoldman10,
So who MADE the dirt? YOU did
This link had so many hits it shut down today
and STOP sending me PMs
just STOP
or *I* will report you

Quote:
Quote:

] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre
link http://www.bewilderingstories.com/issue107/jgoldman.html
[Spooky organ music rises.]
ANNOUNCER [in sepulchral voice]: Do you dare to attend opening night at [music swells; heavy echo on voice] JGoldman10 Mystery Theatre?

[Music trails off to accompaniment of eerie laughter, creaking door, squeaky adolescent male voice babbling inane questions, e.g., ”If Wolverine has wolverine powers, does he spray to mark his territory? Are there any superheroes named after body parts?” etc.]

ANNOUNCER: “They seek him heah, they seek him theah! Those fanboys seek him everywheah! He makes them wonder — ‘Who, how, when?’ — That demmed, infernal JGoldman10!”
Tune in next time, when we delve deeper into dark secrets ... heh heh. Bwah hah. BWAH HAH HAAAH HEH HAAAAH HEH HAH ....

[Laughter fades into background, squeaky male adolescent voice rises, babbling as before, e.g., ”Is asking stupid questions a mutant ability? If metahumans have mutant abilities, are they still metahumans?” etc. Music continues to rise, mercifully drowning out the questions, then fades out.]
electronicmail

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 06:58 pm
@Ceili,
It's a tragicomedy

JGoldman10 pics are posted all over the internet
http://s3.amazonaws.com/quarkbase_test.com/jason-goldman-181.jpg
And if anybody here knows any German please answer him about that bee in his bonnet Laughing
http://yournewsnj.com/2010/12/09/what-does-quotkampfmottequot-mean-in-german/
Butrflynet

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 07:18 pm
@wayne,
Yup, as you well know, many of us have been trying on the boards and in PMs for several weeks now, sometimes for hours at a time, with the same results. You get a request to help him get along better with people, then a barrage of insults when you do offer help, then an apology followed by yet another request to help him and another apology. Over and over again. If you don't answer his questions fast enough or with what he wants to hear, you get another barrage of insulting PMs.

It is a pattern that repeats from person to person and message board to message board all over the internet.

Ragman

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 07:52 pm
@Butrflynet,
So, then..the logical conclusion is that 'we' are the ones who are crazy. We keep repeating the same non-productive behavior and expecting different results.

"Step away from the computer and no one will get hurt!"
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 08:03 pm
@Butrflynet,
Butrflynet wrote:

Yup, as you well know, many of us have been trying on the boards and in PMs for several weeks now, sometimes for hours at a time, with the same results. You get a request to help him get along better with people, then a barrage of insults when you do offer help, then an apology followed by yet another request to help him and another apology. Over and over again. If you don't answer his questions fast enough or with what he wants to hear, you get another barrage of insulting PMs.

It is a pattern that repeats from person to person and message board to message board all over the internet.

Goldman has PMed me a number of times. In each case, he was polite. He doesn't hide that he knows I am not about to go to heaven, but he's correct about it, so, no offence taken.
0 Replies