EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

Ragman

Tue 22 Feb, 2011 08:12 pm
@MonaLeeza,
Perhaps it's the case, but much too difficult to be certain. Sometimes I learn more about others things about human behavior (other than the subject/topic thread isues) just by observation.
MonaLeeza

Tue 22 Feb, 2011 10:21 pm
@Ragman,
Not certain of course. But I have enough experience of people with ASDs that I'm not comfortable playing the goldman game anymore.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 02:22 am
This is exactly what I'm talking about in my Followers thread. Why are people here putting me on some kind of pedestal?
MonaLeeza

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 03:32 am
@JGoldman10,
This is exactly what I'm talking about....
JGoldman10

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 05:31 am
@MonaLeeza,
What's an ASD? IS that anything like ADD?
JGoldman10

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 05:35 am
Fundamentalists DON'T accept the whole Bible as truth and they take everything in the Bible literally instead of gaining my insight about what they are studying. I AM NOT A FUNDAMENTALIST. I believe everything in the Bible to be true, and I use Study Bibles with concordances and commentary if I need help understanding Scripture.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 05:37 am
@fobvius,
Why do you find me fascinating? I hope you aren't idolizing me.
djjd62

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 05:40 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:
How many people here like linguistics, math and science besides me?

i've enjoyed some cunning linguists in my day
0 Replies

Setanta

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:18 am
This guy is hilariously delusional. Dj, stop putting him on a pedestal, stop idolizing him.

I'm reminded of the 13 year old clowns on the bus who'd see someone else in "hip-hop" attire and loudly ask: "How come everybody's always copyin' my ****?" As though they had invented hip-hop and hip-hop attire.

Maybe this clown is 12 or 13 years old, and has just been lying about everything else.
0 Replies

fobvius

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:36 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:

Hi JG. Yeah, it's fun to post on A2K and chat with friends. There are so many good people here ready to help with answers although I usually just like to joke around a bit and I don't ask too many questions.

The moderators are exceptionally knowledgeable and understanding and I imagine they are pretty busy so I just tend to drift in and have a look to see if I want to answer a question and if not I just go and study on wikipedia or visit another website especially puzzles I love puzzles.
0 Replies

High Seas

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:45 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

It's not mice to make fun of someone because they don't share your point-of-view on something.

That's exactly what I said. If you understood the opposite, you're in serious need of medical intervention.
0 Replies

The Pentacle Queen

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 09:47 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Either this is very cunning sarcasm or you haven't realised: they're taking the piss.
0 Replies

MonaLeeza

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
I don't want to discuss this any further here. Please send me a private message if you are genuinely interested in my thoughts about this.
0 Replies

Ceili

Wed 23 Feb, 2011 06:41 pm
Ah Jesus, now you're asking for it.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 04:08 pm
Why don't people stop spamming my threads? I am tired of reporting people.
djjd62

Mon 28 Feb, 2011 04:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
why don't you just stop reporting people, learn to relax a bit
0 Replies

Ionus

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 07:30 am
With a few exceptions I think you people should be very proud of yourselves for picking on someone . Ostracising someone from the group achieves nothing unless your ego is that pathetic you need to feel bigger than someone, anyone.....

I have seen you clowns race over to a thread started by a racist and abuse the hell out of them . Good work . They left a racist and you had a sneer and a snicker worthy of a grade 5 wee-wee joke . It was the perfect opportunity to change someone and make the world slightly better but you were too busy hiding your inferiority complex and fear .

Tell you what...why dont you leave Goldman alone and pick on me...
Ticomaya

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 08:49 am
@Ionus,
Ionus wrote:
Tell you what...why dont you leave Goldman alone and pick on me...

Okay ... you, sir, are a tiny-brained wiper of other people's bottoms.
wayne

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 11:23 am
@Ionus,
Quote:
It was the perfect opportunity to change someone and make the world slightly better

Good luck with that. In this particular case the guy is too self-centered to stop using caps, in spite of repeated explanations as to the social implications of that.
Several people have tried to be decent and help the guy out, but he ain't interested in all that, it's all about jgoldman10 in his mind.
JGoldman10

Tue 1 Mar, 2011 05:40 pm
I had to tell butterflynet off for doing what she did. That was RUDE and BLATANTLY DISRESPECTFUL of her to TRY to EMBARRASS me and SLANDER me by trying to EXPOSE what I did on other forums.

Who the Hell died and left her boss? Who the Hell does she think SHE is?

WHAT THE HELL MAKE HER THINK SHE HAD THE RIGHT TO DO THAT?

THAT IS NO ONE ELSE'S DAGGONE BUSINESS WHAT I DID OR DIDN'T DO ON OTHER FORUMS. THAT IS AN INVASION OF SOMEONE ELSE'S PRIVACY AND IT'S UNCALLED FOR.

She DID NOT have a right to go and try to do that to me.
I told her off royally in PM-I think it's FUNNY she doesn't want to be bothered talking to ME-GOOD. I DON'T THAT DEVIL INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS. I AM GLAD THAT WITCH DOESN'T WANT TO BUSINESS WITH ME. THANK GOD FOR THAT. I TOLD THAT WITCH WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT WHAT SHE DID-THE DEVIL CAN'T STAND THE TRUTH OF THE WORD OF GOD. THAT WOMAN IS A DEMONIZED CRACKPOT.

She was CONDEMNING ME. I DON'T NEED PEOPLE POSTING LIES AND SLANDER ABOUT ME OR TRYING TO GET MY ENEMIES INVOLVED IN MY BUSINESS.

The DEVIL is the ACCUSER of the BRETHREN. The BIBLE SAYS THAT.

THE DEVIL IS RUDE.

I am A MAN OF GOD.

SOMETIMES YOU HAVE PUT THESE DEVILS IN THEIR PLACE.

I'M NOT PLAYING WITH THEM.