EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

Below viewing threshold (view)
parados

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I DON'T GIVE UP EASILY.

But you gave up not only easily but rather quickly. You didn't bother to check any of the answers given you.

So Thank you - you *

Have a nice day! Very Happy
parados

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 07:32 pm
@JGoldman10,
You don't seem to understand the meaning of the word "little".

You want LOTS of attention.
But then * tend to be that way
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 20 Mar, 2011 10:10 pm
IGNORING GREEN WITCH'S ASININE AND IDIOTIC COMMENTS, I am going to contact some indie comic book creators, like the person who created Marineman:

http://www.brokenfrontier.com/userfiles/images/headlines/2010/sep/Marineman1-cover.jpg

And the guy who made Love and Capes:

http://blogs.lubbockonline.com/hero/files/2008/05/loveandcapesfree.jpg

and find out where they got the money and what they did to get their comics published and developed.

I have one of the Love and Capes books- I got it when I went down to my local comic shop for Free Comics Day.
firefly

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 04:38 am
@JGoldman10,
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/7181/leavetheinternet.jpg
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 11:09 am
Green Witch suggested kickstarter.com, AND I THANK HER FOR THAT SUGGESTION.

I just found this on Google:

Pages similar to www.kickstarter.com
Fundable - Fundable lets groups of people pool money for fundraising ... - fundable.com
IndieGoGo - IndieGoGo provides tools for fundraising, promotion, and ... - indiegogo.com
ChipIn - How It Works: Create Tell us what you're collecting money for, ... - chipin.com
Kiva - Make a loan to an entrepreneur across the globe for as little as $25. - kiva.org

Someone I know suggested I look at project grants.

I have friends on art forums- I am going to ask them if they know of any venues to get funding for my comics- I want to write them and create the art for them.
firefly

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 11:39 am
@JGoldman10,
http://www.sameoldstory.it/images/sos.jpg
0 Replies

wayne

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 06:41 pm
@JGoldman10,
Firstly you need to have some work to publish. So far we've seen no indication you've done anything other than ask the same questions over and over again.
FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD
Ragman

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:44 pm
@parados,
In case it's unclear, Vonnegut's use of this little * , is a graphic representation of a puckered arshole. I'm just sayin'.

JG10:
Doing research implies that one has the ability to absorb the information requested. You show to all you have a remarkable inability to read and comprehend. You've repeatedly and clearly demonstrated some type of learning disability.

However, this is not the end of the world, but it does require some attention to getting some sort of remedial activity.

This is the end of the line as we watch people peeling off you like you've skunked them. All because you show that you've no desire to get help - just a demonstrated desire to suck the life out of those that TRY to help you.
wayne

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:47 pm
@Ragman,
I like to give it cheeks (*)
Ragman

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 07:59 pm
@wayne,
c*c
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:05 pm
@wayne,
I had some work I copyrighted years ago, and I want to redo that work and get that copyrighted. I am being cautious about showcasing my work online, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
hawkeye10

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:10 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I had some work I copyrighted years ago, and I want to redo that work and get that copyrighted. I am being cautious about showcasing my work online, FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
Not so obvious, as it appears to me that artists have come to the conclusion that giving away a little taste for free on the internet is the best way to get paid eventually. We see this with musicians, movie makers, cartoonists, painters....
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
You're going to contact them? How is it that after 10 yrs since you graduated college, you haven't contacted them already?
firefly

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
It only took Michelangelo 4 years to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, but you've been trolling the internet for 7 years, just getting "ready" to produce something.

But then, Michelangelo wasn't working on something as complex as a comic book, was he? Rolling Eyes
Ragman

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:17 pm
@firefly,
..and he didn't have crippling ADD/ADHD and lazy ass to go along with it.
0 Replies

Ragman

Mon 21 Mar, 2011 08:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

If you have already copyrighted your work in the past, why is it that you repeatedly asked how to copyright your work here?