EVERYTHING JGOLDMAN10

Ragman

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 06:30 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I am going to stop responding to negativity here-that's what some of these clowns who read my posts want me to do. I don't have to-I mean, what am I getting myself worked up about?

Is this is a recording, you bloody hypocrite?!
djjd62

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 06:46 am
@Ragman,
he may be learning
Ragman

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 06:48 am
@djjd62,
Yes, I agree ... there's that possibility. I will pray to Dog. Then there's also a possibility that I grow big honking breasts.
djjd62

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 06:50 am
@Ragman,
Shocked

josi, is that you Razz
Ragman

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 06:53 am
@djjd62,
nope, I'm a bust! Drunk
0 Replies

firefly

Thu 10 Mar, 2011 01:55 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I realize people think I'm trolling because I come across as being overdefensive and somewhat paranoid

It's also because you repeat this same routine at other Web sites--with similar results. And the repetitive nature of your comments, in thread after thread, on this forum, suggests that the already cartoonish character of JGoldman10, has only a limited repertoire of stock answers.

Poor socially inept JG, a sincere born again Christian and aspiring comic artist, just innocently traveling the Web looking for answers and help. Yeah, sure.
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/wolf-in-sheeps-clothing1.jpg

Most people aren't as dense as the JG character professes to be. You wonder why this is the reaction you tend to get?
http://files.myopera.com/danieltowsey/blog/TrollSpray.jpg
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Sun 13 Mar, 2011 07:33 am
Why are people here calling ME an uncicrumsized philistine. That's a GODLESS LOWLIFE- I'm not GODLESS. I am SINCERE about most of the stuff I post here. You all are calling ME a lowlife?

I'm not the one CUSSING at people or being obscene.
firefly

Sun 13 Mar, 2011 11:57 am
@JGoldman10,
http://files.myopera.com/danieltowsey/blog/TrollSpray.jpg
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 08:09 pm
I have a question-

do people here call me a troll because they think I have quirks in my personality or because they think I lack social graces?
firefly

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 08:23 pm
@JGoldman10,
They call you a troll because you act like a troll.

http://www.qubetv.tv/photos/39184/trolls.jpg?1205625546
JGoldman10

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:11 pm
@firefly,
Says who? WHO are YOU to judge? WHO sets the STANDARDS for what's CONSIDERED proper web behaviour?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:13 pm
People have criticized me and asked, why I haven't gotten my comics out there yet.

I believe it was Monty Hall who said he was an overnight success but it took him 20 years to get there. I think Mr. Hall also said the journey IS MORE IMPORTANT than the final destination.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Tue 15 Mar, 2011 11:15 pm
@firefly,
I may a freethinker, a radical or somewhat of a recluse or a nonconformist but I am NOT A TROLL.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Wed 16 Mar, 2011 12:45 am
JGoldman asks:
Quote:
do people here call me a troll because they think I have quirks in my personality or because they think I lack social graces?

Yes.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Mar, 2011 02:10 am
@MontereyJack,
Which one is it?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Mar, 2011 02:12 am
@firefly,
A TROLL, as you put it, by MOST definitions I've seen, is someone intent on CAUSING TROUBLE. That IS NOT my INTENTION.
firefly

Wed 16 Mar, 2011 06:55 am
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
A TROLL, as you put it, by MOST definitions I've seen, is someone intent on CAUSING TROUBLE. That IS NOT my INTENTION.

If it's not your intention to cause trouble or dissension, then why are you so unwilling to modify your behavior on forum boards? Why do you persist in insulting people with childish name calling, typing in caps, and interjecting irrelevant, provocative, and often offensive, racial and religious comments that have nothing to do with the topic?

For someone who claims to have an I.Q of 170, how would you explain why you appear so unable to understand what people find disruptive and obnoxious about your behavior? You've been getting feedback at numerous Web sites, along with being banned, for at least the last 7 years, so how come nothing sinks in with you?

Trolls love the attention they get, don't they JGoldman10? Even negative attention is better than being ignored, isn't it?

Ragman

Wed 16 Mar, 2011 07:11 am
@firefly,
Mercy, he says he has an IQ 170? How xome he can't follow the advice given when people advise him to use lower case? He can't even use Internet to do searches using Google. Fergawdsake.
parados

Wed 16 Mar, 2011 07:14 am
@Ragman,
Ragman wrote:

Mercy, he says he has an IQ 170? How xome he can't follow the advice given when people advise him to use lower case? He can't even use Internet to do searches using Google. Fergawdsake.

Cut him some slack.. He's on the lower end of 170.
Ragman

Wed 16 Mar, 2011 09:35 am
@parados,
Of course, how unintelligent of me. Must be because they cut off the smarter part of me when I was circumcised.
0 Replies