Was this part of a Martian epididymis?

bewildered

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 08:54 am
@parados,
I said, "....it could have DNA in them." I did not say the picture show DNA. Only fools would say a picture show DNA in it.
Let's not talk about trivial things.
parados

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 08:58 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

Let's not talk about trivial things.

If we aren't to talk about trivial things then why did you start this thread?
rosborne979

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 01:12 pm
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
By "Martian", I meant from Mars, not necessarily homo sapiens.

Now we're getting somewhere again... so, what exactly do you think these came from if they weren't homo sapiens? Was it a mammal of some type or are you thinking amphibian or reptile or bird?
parados

Reply Mon 21 Feb, 2011 06:25 pm
@rosborne979,
I get the impression he thinks it was a multi-celled microbe.
bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 03:41 am
@rosborne979,
According to Wikipedia, epididymis on Earth has been found only in four-footed animals that have a terrestrially adapted egg. That includes mammals, birds, reptiles, but excludes amphibians. The Martian epididymis should have belonged to a mammal or a bird or a reptile billions of years ago.
bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 03:54 am
@parados,
The answer to this thread could be history-shattering. So, this thread is not trivial at all.
OK, I will try again to answer your previous question as follows:
The Martian sperm had DNA while living on Mars billions of years ago, but now the DNA may have been fossilized or gone, or undetectable up to now. However, I found Martian chromatin fibers and histones (fossilized ) in another Martian meteorite ALH84001, as mentioned in the caption of the following micrograph:
Edit [Moderator]: Link removed
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 03:55 am
@parados,
Which microbe has epididymis?
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 03:57 am
Has it not yet occured to you that nobody is taking you seriously, and that the only reason these two gentlemen continue to respond is because they find you entertaining?
parados

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 08:18 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:

Which microbe has epididymis?

Precisely MY question bewildered. You used microbes as your example of a small cell size. Obviously this has to be a 4 footed animal which means the size of the sperm is NOT the size of the smallest microbe. You aren't consistent in your arguments. You simply run from one to another.

I do love your latest attempt to claim chromatin is clearly shown in something that is about 40 x 40 pixels. I can find chromatins in the Mona Lisa with that kind of accuracy.
rosborne979

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 08:31 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
The Martian epididymis should have belonged to a mammal or a bird or a reptile billions of years ago.

How did the Mammal/Bird/Reptile get to Mars billions of years ago? Did they accompany the scientists traveling from Earth? Are you saying they brought their pets up there with them?
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 08:33 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:
Has it not yet occured to you that nobody is taking you seriously, and that the only reason these two gentlemen continue to respond is because they find you entertaining?

Perhaps we are being too subtle for him? Wink
Setanta

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 10:54 am
Obviously, Roswell--however, being too subtle for this joker is no accomplishment . . .
bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 09:09 pm
@Setanta,
Are you afraid of something here? Many scientists are scared of this discovery. They cannot repent or admit they were wrong. Think about this: geologists have studied meteorites for over 100 years and found no fossils in them. They all claim meteorites are just rocks. They cannot eat their words. They are afraid to pay back or lose their face or jobs. They cannot cheat the general public anymore. No one can disprove this discovery. The scientists pretend that they are not aware of this discovery. They try to bury their heads in sand and ask people not to view this thread. Why do you try to discourage me and other viewers from viewing this thread? You cannot stop me. You have something to hide. Your errors will be exposed under sunshine.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 09:16 pm
@parados,
Have you ever counted how many errors you have made in my thread? Have you no shame in asking more questions before admitting your mistakes? Do I have to expose again your past mistakes here again and again? Have you seen or studied all sperms of all animals in the world? You like to talk. But please pay back first. You owe no apology to me?
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 09:20 pm
@rosborne979,
Your testes belong to God.
0 Replies

bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 09:22 pm
@Setanta,
Pretend you have disproved this discovery or pretend you are not aware of this thread. You think people can be cheated easily. You are cheating yourself.
bewildered

Reply Tue 22 Feb, 2011 11:40 pm
@Setanta,
These aliens could rape you many times and flatten America if they like.
http://www.disclose.tv/members/action/viewvideo/67007/TOTAL_PROOF_OF_ALIEN_LIFE/
Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 04:48 am
@bewildered,
You'd believe anything, clown. For your own sake, i hope your money is in a trust fund, which is administered by someone smart enough not to give more than pocket money at any one time.

You are so credulous it's hilarious.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 23 Feb, 2011 04:51 am
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
Pretend you have disproved this discovery or pretend you are not aware of this thread. You think people can be cheated easily. You are cheating yourself.

In the first place, idiot, there's nothing in it for me, so i couldn't possibly be "cheating" myself. But more important than that, i don't have to disprove aything. People who make claims have to back them up if challenged, and people who make extraordinary claims have an extraordinary burden of proof.

You haven't proven a goddamned thing, other than how gullible you are, and what a religious crackpot you are.
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Fri 25 Feb, 2011 12:51 pm
@bewildered,
bewildered wrote:
These aliens could rape you many times and flatten America if they like.

That seems like an odd combination of activities for aliens to get involved in. Could your own thought processes be subliminally guiding your estimation of their actions?
0 Replies