H2O MAN

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 09:25 am
You lie!
Fido

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 10:49 am
@H2O MAN,
H2O MAN wrote:

You lie!
The whole system is a lie, and one you have bought wholesale, and you call one individual a liar... Let me tell you water man; the only hope you have to get clean is to evaporate... We are all corrupt... We are all dirty... One of the most commited revolutionaries I ever met said it is easy to wish for revolution when you are young, but when you are old and on a pension or social security you fear change... These are the times that try us... How badly do you want change; or do you want to turn back the clock in america to a time when growth fed government, and people did not have to bear much taxation... Those times are gone, and we are in decline, and our capital has been exported with our jobs, so we have to tax some one to support the many thrown onto the streets, and there is no way around it... The real fix for now, the solution to all our problems is for the rich to absolutely refuse to pay taxes... When the government falls we can fix everything once and forever and for good...
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:00 am

RAISING TAXES
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:05 am
Why are you so against taxes. They are kind of neccessary. I read everyday about the hardships cities, towns, states are having because of a shortfall of cash. Schools are losing programs, teachers, libraries. Pensions are not being paid, roads and bridges are going unfixed... And yet, you hold on to the tax dollar like it'll save you all from the 2nd coming.
Americans pay some of the lowest taxes in the world and yet, you still complain. How can a country run on no taxes? Isn't that what caused Rome to fail???
H2O MAN

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:08 am
@Ceili,
Are you pro lying? Is lying to the entire country acceptable to you?
RABEL222

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:16 am
@H2O MAN,
Waterman, you are unbelievable! Who on this foram lies more than you? Nobody!
Ceili

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 12:08 pm
@H2O MAN,
I'm not American. I don't have a problem paying taxes.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:17 am
@RABEL222,
Rabel, you lie!
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:17 am
@Ceili,
I am American... I don't have a problem paying taxes.

I do have a problem with our manchild liar-n-chief though.
Ceili

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:20 am
@H2O MAN,
Then get over it. It's not like you pay horrible amounts of tax. Read his lips... No new taxes, ring a bell?
Politicians sometimes have to reverse positions because of neccessity not out of spite.
H2O MAN

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:20 am
@Ceili,
Everything PrezBO does is driven by spite.
Ceili

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:23 am
@H2O MAN,
You are beyond having a rational discussion. I suppose next, you'll be explaining how Obama has it out for you personally.
Hand me a tissue.
Fido

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:23 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

I'm not American. I don't have a problem paying taxes.

The American people like to think that all they own is owned free and clear... As a commonwealth, all we own in our common property, taken by this people and collectively defended by this people... If the people have found some immediate benefit to putting some of the commonwealth in private hands, then there it must still support the population... For what other reason is public property made private than for the continuing benefit of the people??? Whether in private hands or public, the land of a country must still support the people, and there is no way around that fact...

That is why the citizens of Rome, who were dispossessed of their land by the very slaves they had conquered, were elegible for the corn dole.... Their land, their commonwealth still had to feed them if it expected them to be soldiers for Rome... But in Both Greece and Rome, the rich who became the private owners of the commonwealth chaffed at having to give the poor what they were entitled to... Yet; as long as the emperors needed the citizens to support his rule, there was the corn dole... When the emperor no longer needed the people, but only the army for his position, the people were nothing, and their rights were nothing, and they treated as nothing, and for their parts would cut off their thumbs rather than fight for a meaningless freedom...
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 10:30 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:
Why are you so against taxes. They are kind of neccessary. I read everyday about the hardships cities, towns, states are having because of a shortfall of cash. Schools are losing programs, teachers, libraries. Pensions are not being paid, roads and bridges are going unfixed... And yet, you hold on to the tax dollar like it'll save you all from the 2nd coming.
Americans pay some of the lowest taxes in the world and yet, you still complain. How can a country run on no taxes? Isn't that what caused Rome to fail???
To EXALT the INDIVIDUAL above his creation, government.

Let the damned thing be kept
weak, starved, and inoffensive (glory be unto Heinlein).

David
Fido

Reply Thu 10 Feb, 2011 11:03 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Ceili wrote:
To EXALT the INDIVIDUAL above his creation, government.

Let the damned thing be kept
weak, starved, and inoffensive (glory be unto Heinlein).

David
Don't be a dumbass, David... The idea of the individual follows the creation of government by many, many thousands of years... Was your family not governed??? Were tribes and clans not governed even though they had no concept of the individual apart from his group??? Think first, and then write.
0 Replies

H2O MAN

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 06:11 am
@Ceili,
You and Obama are the irrational ones... cry me a river.
Ceili

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:19 am
@H2O MAN,
I'm not the one whining... moron.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:24 am
@Ceili,
Ceili wrote:

Then get over it. It's not like you pay horrible amounts of tax.
Read his lips... No new taxes, ring a bell?
Politicians sometimes have to reverse positions because of neccessity not out of spite.
He got defeated in the next election after he offended.
He deserved it.

David
Ceili

Reply Fri 11 Feb, 2011 11:30 am
@OmSigDAVID,
David, how old are you? You act like a spoiled little brat. You don't like my posts fine, put me on ignore. I'd appreciate it.