Thank You Able2know

xrisxs

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 01:34 pm
After searching for science and philosophy channels to think out loud with I in my opinion find this site to be the best. Not once did you tell me about how to conduct myself although it is obvious. Second when your site pops up it is easy to dig around a bit. Also you have not asked for a dime. not too mention have not scolding for putting a wrong post in the wrong topic place. If in the end your goal is to help you make it easier for us to do so. I want to say thank you for allowing me to be a part of this site. Alot of people have alot to say. But some sites make it unconfortable to even breath muchless say whats on your mind. Some sights make you write canine or make you feel dumb if you say dog. how scientifically incorrect. Again you make this site not only easy and fun but I feel welcomed as much. For that I am in gratitude. A scientist might know how to dig a hole but he will only get so far with out people being able to handle the dirt.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 11 • Views: 1,782 • Replies: 18

Setanta

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 02:44 pm
@xrisxs,
You're welcome . . . but you're also mistaken . . . we're going to make you pay and pay . . . but you won't know when it's coming . . . watch your back . . .
xrisxs

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 02:53 pm
@Setanta,
please do, i am all but needing to be taken outside and have my ears boxed a bit. other than that I cannot shake this science kick. And CAN I donate say ten bux..? just because you did not ask. You can yell at kids to do better, but if you give them confidence the outcome is double fold..I do not even have a bank account or a cell phone. But I would steal money from my wife to suport this shindig..
Setanta

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 02:55 pm
There is no need to do so. The owner would undoubtedly like it if you did, so you might go to the bottom of the home page, click on the contact the help desk link, and ask how you can contribute. But you don't have to do that. You're always welcome to post here. We are always welcome to ignore you, laugh at you, or take your questions seriously. Stick around, most people here are nice . . . not at all like me . . .
xrisxs

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 02:59 pm
@Setanta,
well either way i got a response from someone who has answered 18 questions. I will take that with a smile and s.t.%% thanx alot for giving two hoots about me even if just in passing. all that does is remove some of this cryptonite. thanx alot maam. and for your time. to me that is worth more than money. but if you have none then i guess everything is. lol. ◙
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 02:59 pm
@xrisxs,
The site is truly free and the owner/operator, Robert Gentile, is very generous with his time in maintaining it. I think payment will come in the form of meeting up with some members who are not as generous with their patience and knowledge as those who you have already met. So welcome - and don't let the imps and gremlins get you too provoked when they find you.
Rockhead

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 03:01 pm
@Green Witch,
are you sure he's not jewish?
xrisxs

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 03:05 pm
@Green Witch,
The only thing I have learned in 37 years of life and 79 jobs 4 wives children out the yeyang is that if you do nothing, nothing is doing you. ty maam for the reply. now I will let my snowed in kids enjoy the internet while i wait anxiously to get back on here.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 03:08 pm
@xrisxs,
Quote:
37 years of life and 79 jobs 4 wives children out the yeyang

With a dossier like that I'm surprised you have any time to hang out here.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 03:27 pm
Hi, we haven't met. I love the site for those reasons and many more.
Hopefully we'll bump into each other again.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 05:21 pm
@Green Witch,
Quote:
Robert Gentile,
He does look goyish
jespah

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 05:44 pm
@farmerman,
Ha, well, what can we tell ya.

Cash is lovely but you can also send twinkies.
Green Witch

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 05:48 pm
@farmerman,
Oops. Sorry, Robert. Journalism rule one: spell their name correctly.

0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 05:54 pm

I think its really a wonderful site.
The price is pretty good too.

David
0 Replies

roger

Reply Tue 8 Feb, 2011 06:10 pm
@jespah,
Ah! Just remembering the Twinkies to SealPoet's mom, or maybe MIL.
wayne

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 06:03 am
@xrisxs,
I agree, this here's a pretty good place to hang out and learn something once in a while, oh yeah and it's free.
Glad you pointed this up.
0 Replies

Old Goat

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 06:09 am
@Rockhead,
"are you sure he's not jewish?"

I hear he's very courteous as well.

Does that make him a genteel gentile?
0 Replies

xrisxs

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 11:22 am
Hey, thanx alot for all the feedback. You guys made me feel good about myself. I look forward to hanging out with you guys.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Wed 9 Feb, 2011 01:45 pm
@roger,
Even I sent Twinkies. A major deal for me..
Welcome, xrisxs.
0 Replies