Does light have Mass?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 01:30 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Could you please provide me the evidence for your statement?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 05:37 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Your quoted statement is this, "To prove the theory, all you have to do is observe the resistance of the structure of space when matter, such as the structure of photons, speeds through it. "

To that I said wrong, the statement is an example of distorted writing, and thus not coherent. Your task to solve all of the mysteries of the universe, is a complete waste of time Pete, as you are not an educated physicist. Noting that all of the worlds educated physicist working together, still have no clue.
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 05:40 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
Noting that all of the worlds educated physicist working together, still have no clue.

Meaning??? they are dumbasses? They can't think logically? They are dumbed down by their education?

What?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 09:12 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Well ok. Let me see if I can put in a way that you can understand. Mass gets heavier the faster it goes. There is not enough energy in the Universe to push a penny pass the speed of light. What is causing this resistance? Could it be that space is a real structure? My point of view is that it is. Could you understand that? If not please point out to the part that you don't understand.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 11:30 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You have no idea what kind of energy, might produce faster than light speeds, and saying that there is not enough of something in the universe, clearly points to the fact that you believe, that you know everything that is in the universe.................You do not. You can put forth a gibberish theory like Einstein did however, if you choose.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Tue 6 Jan, 2015 11:32 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Meaning, just what I said, which is that all the worlds educated physicist working together, still have no clue. Why, because they can not leave the Earth, and without doing that, all is speculation and theory.....

Next

Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 01:19 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
Meaning, just what I said, which is that all the worlds educated physicist working together, still have no clue. Why, because they can not leave the Earth, and without doing that, all is speculation and theory.....

Well, That doesn't mean a thing of course. The number of people is no measure at all for anything and doesn't proof a thing. Only that so much people think alike, and nothing, nothing more.
History has shown us plenty examples where a lot of scientists had the same ideas, later to be found all wrong!
So, this really doesn't say one thing at all!

I think the fact theat they have no clue is that they are dumbed down by their extremely stupid university "education' (read:indoctrination)

So is the sad state of affairs in the world.

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:33 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Well could you be clearer please? What part did you not understand? Pushing a penny past light speed ? You found a way to do it? Can you prove it? Or is it that the structure of space provides no resistance and matter move through it freely at infinite speed? Can you prove that? Do you have a point of view other than that you don't know so everyone must be wrong, but you don't provide any evidence with that statement.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 06:00 am
@Quehoniaomath,
It means just what I said, that all of the worlds physicist working together, have no clue. Physicist like Einstein and Hawking, just made stuff up as they went along, and since there was no way to prove them wrong, fools just believed. Hawking now admits that he made up his black hole data, and Einstein's static universe theory was also nonsense. However if you say that something is a theory, you can't be wrong, and as long as enough nerds buy your book, that is all that matters.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 06:03 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, in your mind, there is a penny floating around, that you want to propel past light speed. Again saying that nothing is faster than light is not a rational statement, unless you have knowledge of everything in the universe.

Have you ever thought about not pretending to be the worlds best physicist?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 06:34 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
It means just what I said, that all of the worlds physicist working together, have no clue. Physicist like Einstein and Hawking, just made stuff up as they went along, and since there was no way to prove them wrong, fools just believed. Hawking now admits that he made up his black hole data, and Einstein's static universe theory was also nonsense. However if you say that something is a theory, you can't be wrong, and as long as enough nerds buy your book, that is all that matters.

yeah, what I said! It doesn't maen a thing
Start a revolution, start thinking for yourself!
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 09:14 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Wow so you are claiming that you can make a penny go faster than the speed of light? Prove it !
Ooh are you saying that you don't know the answers again? So you slander everyone else because of it?
Can you give straight answers to these questions?
Or are you going to attempt to miss guide it again?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:46 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Nerd who bought book identified...........................!
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 02:51 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, what I said was this. Pete, in your mind, there is a penny floating around, that you want to propel past light speed. Again saying that nothing is faster than light is not a rational statement, unless you have knowledge of everything in the universe.

Have you ever thought about not pretending to be the worlds best physicist?

So do you have the knowledge of everything in the universe, that you need to know, in order to say that nothing can go faster than light?

The answer is yes, or no......
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 04:48 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Wow so you still say you make a penny go faster the light. Prove it!
Wait you are going to miss guide the question again right?
Let's see I asked you to prove that you can make a penny go faster than light. So what are you going to accuse me of now for that question? Wait I asked a question that makes me the president of Chile right? Is that the type of logic you use to put the entire science world?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 04:56 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, where did I say that I can make a penny go faster than light?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 05:07 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
So why did you post a response? Why are you posting any response? I mean you said that even Einstein was wrong. Lol really why do you post here?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 05:12 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, that was not the answer as to where did I say that a penny can go faster than light.

I post here because I like conversing with world class physicist.

LOL
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 05:18 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
"A penny can not go faster than light". That was a quote from. ... ooh wait someone that has no right to know something, because you don't know it right? The names who I quote don't matter because according to you I am the world's best physic right? I am asking questions to learn and other people are reading to learn.
Could you please quit being a jerk by trying to ruin the discussion?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Wed 7 Jan, 2015 05:23 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Again Pete, whatever is the fastest thing in the universe, is just something, that can not be known, as the universe is just too vast. So is there something that could propel a penny to faster than light speed? This is unknown, however saying that this can not be done, because some guy who never combed his hair once said so, is irrational.