Does light have Mass?

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Fri 9 Jan, 2015 06:47 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You didn't answer..................would you like to try again? you may phone a friend
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 01:22 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Ok I'll post again. I would quote their words but than your going to says that they are my words right? Just like when I quote Einstein and you say that his words are mine. ...
Wait haha that's why you don't read the posts right? It is so... well tell me why do you want me to quote them if you won't read their writing?
Why do you act like that towards me? Is it because I am a war veteran?
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 01:50 am
@contrex,
Quote:
You really are a prick, aren't you? It's one thing to hurl epithets,as I have done to you many times, but it's weird to realise that they are actually true.

But why? Please explain!
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:07 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Here I will make you feel happy. Go here
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War_syndrome
Look you have over half a million people like me for you to make fun of. No need to waste all your teasing on one soldier.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 07:08 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete, schizophrenia can not be caught, it is just that simple.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:02 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Lol you are right! I was very successful in my field. I ran dozens of people in my crew while dealing with engineers and customers. People would just say " he is like that because of Saudi."
That was fine, I lived and worked with it just fine. Just like my fellow soldiers that were having the symptoms they did not understand getting worse.
So we put our trust in the doctors to go find out what was wrong.
Instead of using the knowledge of what happened in the desert, they disregard it and use a mental diagnosis since everyone can be described by one.
My first one was bipolar , easy to give just means you can be sad and happy at different times. I keep telling them the medicine was not making me better so eventually it went to skiso.
Now if a company has a skiso working for them the prejudice will hurt the sales. So now they made me unemployable.
Can I help you answer any more questions?
Would you like to know that I got a letter saying that they were ordered to destroy my medical records from Saudi?
I have lots of time if you can curb your prejudice a little, you could begin to understand me, if that is even your goal..... what is your goal? Why do you go out of your way to try to slander me?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:02 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Lol you are right! I was very successful in my field. I ran dozens of people in my crew while dealing with engineers and customers. People would just say " he is like that because of Saudi."
That was fine, I lived and worked with it just fine. Just like my fellow soldiers that were having the symptoms they did not understand getting worse.
So
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 10:23 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Lol I don't know how those posts came out half in one lol. Sorry I have a cold and am very sick.
You can go ahead and make fun of how it came out, it should entertain you.
Slander my name away, I am going to rest so I'll won't defend myself for most of the day.
0 Replies

DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 11:46 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
What happened to your search for the mass of a photon?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:15 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Ok well I could ask more questions but could you please stop posting? It is obvious that you have no other purpose than to slander my name. You are like a doctor I know that calls the soldiers from Saudi "lazy piece of crap people". And that a little nerve agent don't affect the body.
So I find it upsetting when you post.
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:19 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Why are your post and ideas more important than mine?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:32 pm
@DNA Thumbs drive,
You are right. Go ahead and demonstrate your brilliant mind on the subject of physical structures.
Me and the guys are going sit here observe you make claim for a personal opinion on the subject. Just that if you start talking about cartoons again... could you at least look for place that has a discussion on it?
DNA Thumbs drive

Reply Sat 10 Jan, 2015 03:52 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Quote:
Yes! The physical world has mass at different states!
The chair you sit in has mass at rest while the light you see has mass that is not at rest.
You can't describe something physical with any negative dimensions. That includes the structure's composition.

Well, can you please explain the above idea that you posted here so that it can be analyzed?

http://deemsterdiva.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/lsd2.gif
0 Replies