Tunesia, Egyt and now Yemen: a domino effect in the Middle East?

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:22 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
Is that a rule ??
Just admit it, you don't know the difference.
I admit I dont know your rules....you seem to think there are none that you are unaware of...
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:22 pm
@Ionus,
Every person in the USA is a war criminal ? I would have to admit that would be a bit over the top!
I would find it odd that he would do such a thing but if he did I would be willing to bet that he would, "admit it being a mistake on his part!

Wouldn't you?
Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:30 pm
@reasoning logic,
Nevertheless, she has said it . She is probably off now trying to find out if it really was one of her whacko moments that she cant remember .
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:37 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
I admit I dont know your rules....

Of course you do. But they aren't my rules, they are the rules of English and even you follow them, after a fashion.

Quote:
... you seem to think there are none that you are unaware of...

Yet another dumb Ionus assumption.
Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 09:10 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
... you seem to think there are none that you are unaware of...
Yet another dumb Ionus assumption.
So is it best to use that that, much more and lower case for the first letter one sentence/answers ? With effort, it can become habit to not make those mistakes....you do want to improve dont you, assuming you arent perfect already....
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 09:37 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
So is it best to use that that, much more and lower case for the first letter one sentence/answers ?

Your mind is as convoluted as your rule. Now, after admonishing that one must follow the rules, you come up with this;

"Incidentally, I am MORE than happy to break the rules for the conveyance of feelings...but it is a rule none the less ."

You keep changing your ideas on these "rules" with each post.

You still haven't provided any source which backs your increasingly inane responses and ideas. You seem to think that your insane rants provide some measure for your cockamamie language notions. They don't in any fashion, junior.
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 09:44 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
So is it best to use that that, much more and lower case for the first letter one sentence/answers ?

It was never a case of what's best, you dumb ****. You made some ludicrous statements about two nonexistent "rules", which you still haven't provided any proof for.

And you seem to have come up with a third, from dog knows where.
spendius

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 09:34 am
Quote:
I am clear that the best plan for the government of India, is a despotic governor; for if he be a good man, it is evidently the best government: and supposing him to be a bad man, it is better to have one plunderer than many. A governor, whose power is checked, lets others plunder, that he himself be allowed to plunder; but if despotic, he sees that the more he lets others plunder, the less there will be for himself, so he restrains them; and though he himself plunders, the country is a gainer, compared with being plundered by numbers.

Dr Samuel Johnson LL.D. as reported by James Boswell.

I'm not sure I agree with that but Obama, Cameron and Sarkosy are severely checked in their actions and many people think they have loosed an army of plunderers upon us.

0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:19 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You keep changing your ideas on these "rules" with each post.
Explaining to you anything more complex than a crayon is pointless . Do you live in a world of absolutes ?

Quote:
You still haven't provided any source
Liar .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:24 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
It was never a case of what's best
Then you understand nothing of the English rules of grammar . Why are we reading this dribble from you again ?

Quote:
two nonexistent "rules"
Perhaps you would be so kind as to list all the rules you know of, you being a world expert and all.....you clearly believe if you dont know about it then it doesnt exist....leaves most things in limbo, doesnt it ?

Quote:
And you seem to have come up with a third, from dog knows where.
Very Happy You're the fool who keeps introducing writer with a capital W...remember now or is your mind totally shot from those drugs in the '60s ?
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:27 pm
@Ionus,
Anus wrote,
Quote:
Perhaps you would be so kind as to list all the rules you know of, you being a world expert and all....

ROFLMAO
Ionus

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 06:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Very Happy You Silly FemaleImpersonator, you.... Very Happy Do you really think "ROFLMAO" hurts my feelings ? I enjoy you admitting you have nothing to contribute....
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:13 pm
@Ionus,
You are the joke;
Quote:
list every English grammar rules?
ROFLAMO

It only proves you have no idea about English grammar.

Click on the following Wiki URL to begin to understand the rules of English grammar, then ask yourself why I laughed at your request.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_grammar
JTT

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:17 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Perhaps you would be so kind as to list all the rules you know of,

Quite the simplistic tangent, Ionus, but really there's not much more one can expect from a simple minded guy like you.

You still haven't shown your two to be anything more than silliness and in the process of trying you've illustrated your ignorance of language and how it works.

You still haven't provided any sources that support your flimsy contentions.
Ionus

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Click on the following URL to see how many "books" on English grammar are for sale. You can even go to your local (free) library, and ask the librarian for books on English grammar.
????Oh...I didnt know.....Does JoinTalibanTerorism know them all ?

Quote:
You are the joke
I am somewhat reluctant to point this out to you, you being handicapped and all, it just makes me seem like a bully.....but THAT was my point . Look up sarcasm...you will be surprised at its meaning . I had a twinge of sadness that you are so stupid and easy to beat .
JTT

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:22 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Do you really think "ROFLMAO" hurts my feelings ?

Obviously, not CI's intent. He's laughing his ass off at your vacant minded suggestion that he list the rules he knows.

Perhaps you might want to try that seeing as how you're batting zero right now.
Ionus

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:24 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
there's not much more one can expect from a simple minded guy like you.
This is from someone who doesnt understand the complexity of a door knob . I try to explain a rule, its usage and exceptions and your response is you don't understand, as though that is a compelling argument . You have demonstrated your inability by claiming the argument keeps changing . Try to keep up, you just make me look bad when I pick on mental defectives .
cicerone imposter

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 07:45 pm
@Ionus,
Anus, Aptly named, BTW, for jumping the gun, and posting something I revised. But, no matter; it still proves the same point. There are a myriad of books for sale on English grammar. English grammar is not so simplistic as you make it out to be. That's the reason why I revised my post to show you what Wiki says about the subject.

It seems you continue to ignore the information we provide to you about English grammar, and are more interested in making tangential comments that only proves further your misunderstanding about the subject.

All I can say at this point is, we tried.
JTT

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:03 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
I try to explain a rule, its usage and exceptions and your response is you don't understand, as though that is a compelling argument .

You call those explanations. They were laughable examples of a severely confused mind, a little man who thought by reading some nonsense somewhere or other, [still refuses to cite any source for the nonsense] he could pump up his Big W writer credentials.

Why did it take you six pages of dribble to "explain" your "rules", considering that they were stunning examples of simple mindedness?

As soon as you ran yourself up a stump, which was often, off you would go on another tangent, completely forsaking your "explanations".

Where is your source for these "rules"? Did you make them up yourself?
JTT

Reply Sat 16 Apr, 2011 08:34 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
This is from someone who doesnt understand the complexity of a door knob .

There is little complexity in the knob. There is more complexity in the mechanisms found within, but not much more. I certainly don't understand all door knobs but the ones that I've had occasion to work with and repair and design and build for cabinets, I understand perfectly.

Is "a lot" also excluded in your rule? Do the rules of English allow a lot more?

Is it your contention that 'a lot more ___' is equal in amount to 'more ___'?