Tunesia, Egyt and now Yemen: a domino effect in the Middle East?

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:40 pm
@roger,
I apologise to others, but to give way to a drug hallucinating bitch who has called me, and every soldier that has fought on our side since WWII a war criminal, and stated every man woman and child in the USA is a mass murderer, just makes me gag .
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:40 pm
@spendius,
You responded to my original statement,
Quote:
You wrote--" They want to be free...."

You wrote,
Quote:
I just saw Gadaffi sticking out of the top of a car driving through cheering crowds. Who is your "they"? Obviously not all Libyans. There's your subjectivity. Sticking out like a bandaged thumb in a rifle-drill parade.

You do know what inference means? Your direct response to my statement shows you believe those "cheering crowds" have your kind of subjectivity.

I wouldn't bet your bar tab on this, spendi. You can't have it both ways.

The majority "they" are the ones who are no longer afraid of Gaddafi, and are now fighting against him; those "cheering crowds" are probably scared they'll be shot if they didn't cheer. Get the picture?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
While you are blowing fresh air up JoinTlaibanTerrorism's skirt, the argument continues . Your contributions as usual are pathetic for their bias and stupidity .
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:46 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
These little tidbits are highly informative for ESL teachers
Shocked You dont know ??? Australian and British English use 'on"....but I thought you knew everything there was to know on the subject...or should that be in the subject ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:47 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
I don't know about that, CI, but I'm interested in these differences.
Oh, for the love of.....
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:49 pm
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
our Id, ego and super-ego!
Are you aware that model of the mind has been improved upon ?
Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:51 pm
@hawkeye10,
Hey, there are no rules !
0 Replies

JTT

@roger,
Roger, the on topic whip for the Anal Retentive Party.
reasoning logic

@Ionus,
Honestly no!
Please share it with me because I am a infant in this study!
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:55 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
English is not your native language is it ?

Yet another stupendously dumb assumption from the dumb grunt who regularly makes dumb assumptions.

And this is as close as you got to discussing the language issues that I raised.

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:56 pm
@JTT,
JoinTalibanTerrorism, English expert without rules and war criminal investigator who has never brought a case to bear....perhaps 300 million people is a bit much for investigators to handle ? Shouldnt the backlog start with every European and American who supported Nazism or Communism ?
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 06:59 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Quote:
English is not your native language is it ?
Yet another stupendously dumb assumption
If you knew something about English as a language, you would be able to discern a question when you see it....or is that a rule you dont like ? Why dont you just list all the rules you dont like....
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:05 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Incidentally, I am MORE than happy to break the rules for the conveyance of feelings...but it is a rule none the less .

No, it isn't, junior. You've made up a silly little bit of nonsense. You have contradicted yourself time and again. You keep coming up with little sub-rules and you can't point to any reliable source that verifies your illogical "thought" processes.

Where is your source? How many times do you have to be asked?
reasoning logic

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:06 pm
@Ionus,
If I Could I ask you a question and for you to be intellectually honest with yourself It would be! "Was that not a rhetorical question?"
0 Replies

Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:10 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
You have contradicted yourself time and again.
If a normal human being said that I might have cause for concern .

Quote:
You keep coming up with little sub-rules
Do you have any understanding of how rules work anywhere ? How the Politicians write the law and courts interpret and broaden ? How virtual sub-laws come into play ? How anything complex needs to be addressed on a case by case situation ? No ? You understand nothing .

Quote:
Where is your source? How many times do you have to be asked?
How many times do you have to be told to read it ?
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:10 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
If you knew something about English as a language, you would be able to discern a question when you see it....

It goes without saying that you don't know the difference between a true question and a tag question. But that aside, your intent here was clear and it's just like you to resort to lies instead of being honest.
Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:13 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
the difference between a true question and a tag question
Is that a rule ??

Quote:
your intent here was clear
JoinTalibanTerrorism, the one thing you have NEVER understood and this is obvious from your ranting about war crimes, is intent .

Your obsession with lies is born from a guilty conscience .
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:13 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
o a drug hallucinating bitch

Another lie from the great misogynist.

Quote:
who has called me, and every soldier that has fought on our side since WWII a war criminal, and stated every man woman and child in the USA is a mass murderer,

Lies 2 & 3, in a very short posting, from an obvious raging lunatic.
Ionus

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:14 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
Lies 2 & 3, in a very short posting, from an obvious raging lunatic.
Shall we bet I can find posts where you have said every person in the USA is a war criminal ?
JTT

Reply Fri 15 Apr, 2011 07:17 pm
@Ionus,
Quote:
Is that a rule ??

Just admit it, you don't know the difference. No biggee, you've made it clear that you know nothing about the rules of English grammar.