Should human rights be taken away from someone if they are diagnosed with schizophrenia?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 09:08 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Start a new tech type thread, Peter...

add tags for tech support or put it in the title.

glad you have readers.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 09:41 pm
@ossobuco,
Got good news evreybody!!! I went ahead and enroled in Phonix university to learn how to become a web designer!!! Wish me luck ill try to fix all the bugs on it before i release it!!!!

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 09:46 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I wish you sustaining interest in how to record your experience. I don't know re the Phoenix site.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 09:50 pm
@ossobuco,
http://wwwdevry.edu/consumerinfo is were im at
0 Replies

triathbee

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 09:52 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Pete this is delusional you don't have money for this!! Please quit, this is a symptom of your disease its called Grandiosity. You can read more here. Sad
http://www.bipolardisordersymptoms.info/bipolar-symptoms/grandiosity.htm
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 09:54 pm
listening to triathbee..
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 10:03 pm
my ears are open Hiyas Triathbee long time no chat in here we chat somere else shes right i completly describe those symptoms and boy does it feel Good. I im on a natural hi and dont wanna come down and im cousing trouble again im sorry >Very Happy<. ill try to talk less a listen more go ahead yall I thank you for anything you psot thank you Very Happy
triathbee

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 10:07 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You need to discuss with your doc about adding your morning dose back until this subsides also. Or your brother.
Phoenix is worth pursuing but only in a month where you have extra disability money, and it is a PRE PLANNED expense. Not an impulsive one as described in the aforementioned list of symptoms that describe your current condition.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 10:11 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
You are right
I dont have the money
I make less than $ 20,000 a year.
But you see,
I you know I pray evreynight with you
And I know God will find a way to pay for me to go to school
a little more hot dogs and ramen in my meals should do the trick
I put my complete faith in God that going to coledge is the right thing Very Happy
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 11:34 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
well im off for the night Good night all Very Happy
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 04:43 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I thought it over over nigh
and your right its a proto type
so im writting it on paon paper
and then taking this online coledge course to learn how t put it sown on the computer I got the idea on my head I just need to learn how to put it down on the computer Very Happy so im taking this online coledge course to learn how to do it. I know it sounds crazy Very Happy
but Why not Give it a go Very Happy it can only improve my standart of living Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 05:18 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I agree with Triath here...I think you should talk to your doctor about your morning meds again mate...ASAP...I think that when you make your posts to yourself like that...We can see that you are having conversations in your own mind with your own self...most people who have a schizo disorder start feeling better so they stop taking their meds...and it is worse for them...I also agree with Triath that if you are on a disability plan, it would not be wise to just enroll in a college...I think you should talk this over with your doctor...make an appointment ASAP...and talk with your doc about all of this...And if you are religious...then always keep praying to God....Wink Wink Very Happy

Better yet...If you want too...show this website to your doctor so that they can evaluate exactly how you are thinking without your meds...If you keep forgetting to scribe your experiences on paper...as they happen...because I also agree with Osso that that is a good idea...and then keep on praying mate...I will say some prayers for you right now mate....
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 05:49 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Hehe in this game we me and tria play
well shes my wife in 5 charactors of the game
you better believe i always agree with tria Very Happy
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
ok going for my morning walk be back in a bit Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 05:54 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I am new to this thread...Does anyone online know if Tria is an actual person that is actually married to Peter?

I got it now, he is talking about Triath...

Peter keep praying to God...and keep asking God to help you have a clear mind...to keep you grounded...Can you call your doctor right now?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:23 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Hi I'm back Very Happy
yes if you are new to the tread please feel welcome to go back on it and catch up on it anytime you want. Very Happy its a good reading. Very Happy She plays a game with me. but we mostly chat alot. is a cyberspace space mmorg game. Shes married in real life to someone. She just the plays this game cause its fun Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:24 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Thank you...Very Happy...How are you feeling after your walk?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:39 am
@XXSpadeMasterXX,
Much better is realy a beatifull day today Very Happy birds are eating the seeds of the tumble weeds Very Happy rabits are chewing on on small tough dessert like vegetation Very Happy its realy relaxing Very Happy
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 08:49 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Ohh if anyone is interested or looking for a game to pass time its a real fun game called fiesta by gamingo we were on teva server and we always love to have new friends Very Happy come on down and join us Very Happy
XXSpadeMasterXX

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 09:04 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Good...I am very glad mate...Wink Very Happy Very Happy I do not have anything else to say right now...I am happy you had a good walk...
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 4 Mar, 2013 02:12 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Ok update it costs $40,000 to go to schooll so Tria is right as usual
>Very Happy< so a lgiht bulb clicked lets hire someone!!!
turns out for 11 bucks an hour you can hire an enginer in blangadesh
a webdesingner
well i dont realy have money
so I had a skype metting with him and tom sayered him
I said ill pay 10 fold thats $100 an hour to do the all the work evreything set it up and all
and as a bonus you get 1% of all the sites proffits
and it all gets taken out of the site after its making good money
automaticly
and he agreed so ill be working all week or month with him to get it up
i wont go into details this is up
is a secret right now but he belived in the idea so much he will do that way
so what do yall think? my investment is just my time Very Happy