Should human rights be taken away from someone if they are diagnosed with schizophrenia?

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 07:45 pm
@ossobuco,
Gald to hear of your blessings if you been following me I still live in texas but if this book thing works out i would like to live somewhere more green like colorado.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 07:48 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I live in New Mexico and I understand you about being some place more green.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 07:50 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I will be one skitso advertising in the tonights show if i have to!!! if it meant me getting off disability??? You know wha that would mean? get a mans pride back?!!
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 07:54 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I don't know enough to advise you on all that, and I think an honest diary might be better as a book.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:01 pm
@ossobuco,
Some of your first posts here engaged us to be interested..
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:01 pm
@ossobuco,
It is Well I cut Off My morning medication to lose weight lol it was killliking me i gained over 80 pounds to 231. I so i cut the morning meds off.
during that time i describe my going into what you would call aninto my head living alone in a camper as i do
During that time i posted an exact acct of what was in my mind.
i tell you iff by the first 20 sticker you dont find it captivating you dont the to go any further. Guys you just gotta trust me on this please . is my pot of gold i the end of the rainbow i been searchir for ! Very Happy
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:06 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I've not heard of that sticker kind of thing and it sounds iffy, at the same time I am interested in your own diary comments and I think others might be.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:07 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
ooh by the way in down to 188 now Very Happy Cutting off my morning meds saved my life!!
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:09 pm
@ossobuco,
Just need !00,000 intersted people a year for a better quality of life Very Happy
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:17 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
So should I open a new topic for technical support, for this interactive book of mine or can someone help me?
ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:20 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Well, try it, maybe someone will know how to work that.
(I'm for writing a diary..)
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:23 pm
@ossobuco,
OHH My God!!! You are Awsome soo you think this posted Idea can be used for people writting diaries!!! you are awsome llets do this Start a revolution1!!!! Very Happy
roger

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:30 pm
@ossobuco,
Well, he is opposed to all firearms. Clearly, he doesn't consider self defense to be one of those human rights, so how can he answer the question in regard to schizophrenia?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:32 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
No, I like regular diaries.. of many kinds. But - I don't know anything at about what you are talking about this picking up of stickers, and agree with Roger that that sounds gimmicky and likely to not work.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:36 pm
@roger,
Defend from what? my mother passed away recently may God Bless her soul ! But I see clearly now since I gave her last rights! Living is the proccess of dying And May God Bless I wanna live!! Very Happy Wile I CAn But When Its Time To Go Have No Fear Because of the unknow Just Trust God!! And A great weight Will Be lifted of your Shoulders Very Happy Amen to That !
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:37 pm
@roger,
Peter lives with schizophrenia, he gets to answer questions about it from his view, which re firearms seems to be that he doesn't like them, as he mentioned adrenaline rush.

I don't either.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:38 pm
@ossobuco,
Well Im gona try and refine the idea as I go along if you got any ideas to help Im all years Very Happy
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:42 pm
Well, all the foregoing makes perfect sense. I'm out of here.
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:44 pm
@roger,
Thank you roger ;D
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 3 Mar, 2013 08:57 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I had 150 readers in 2 hours come on can anyone help with this teckincal support im having? please? Very Happy