Outsourcing

Lordie

Reply Wed 15 Dec, 2010 03:20 pm
This word never mattered Jack **** to me till i was not being a part of this industry.Technically i am working for a captive contact centre.I do not call people.I am a data associate at one of the worlds leading rating agencies.I am getting paid peanuts compared to what the my colleagues are earning in the country from where my job is being outsourced.Offcourse am taking into consideration the exchange rate here but basically I am still getting paid peanuts.I work at nights(grave yard shift).Also the experience i am getting for my self is that of a back office type because i deal with data.I do the hard work and the others live off my sweat and toil.
Why when two people do the same work get paid different salaries?Offcourse the exchange rate is a complelety different question and yes there are a lot of saving due to this stupid exchange rate and yes my home countries FX inflows are surging due to outsourcing i dont like this industry.
I dont know which economist said that money needs to be allocated to its most effecient use and this is clearly the scene here.Money is getting allocated to its most effecient use,the owners get the same results and instead of giving us burgers give us bloody single slice sandwiches with no veggies.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 873 • Replies: 0
No top replies