Texas Teaparty: No to Jewish House Speaker; Christians Do Best

JPB

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 08:37 am
@Fido,
dude, he didn't say they couldn't provide financial support. They just don't deserve to be in leadership. You know... you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours but don't be getting too uppity.
Fido

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 08:39 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Well, we need to round up some Teaparty quotes from around the country.
Sound and fury signifying sound and fury... Right; as if the left isn't just as angry and a whole lot less vocal...
0 Replies

Fido

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 08:40 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

''American scientific companies are cross-breeding humans and animals and coming up with mice with fully functioning human brains.''
—Christine O'Donnell, discussing cloning with Fox News Channel's Bill O'Reilly, 2007

She probably meant sheep with fully non-functioning human brains..
0 Replies

Fido

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 08:47 am
@Brand WTF,
Brand WTF wrote:

I blame it on religions which fill the heads of idiots with idiotic ideas.
Okay; wouldn't it be, rather, that religion replaces idiotic ideas in the heads of idiots with more organized idiotic ideas... Children having know knowedge of reality have magical explaination for everything... Light switches and toilets are magical to children, and so is salvation... It is because children have no rational explanation that they are so given to religion, and it is not religion that makes them that way, but religion that keeps them that way...
0 Replies

Fido

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 08:49 am
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

dude, he didn't say they couldn't provide financial support. They just don't deserve to be in leadership. You know... you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours but don't be getting too uppity.
My guess is that most Jewish people would prefer to keep behind the scenes; but it is uneconomical to put up with a middle man when you can get both ends of the take...
JPB

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 09:18 am
@Fido,
Shocked

My guess is that you're an idiot, but there's always the possibility that one of us doesn't know his ass from his elbow.
Fido

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 09:38 am
@JPB,
JPB wrote:

Shocked

My guess is that you're an idiot, but there's always the possibility that one of us doesn't know his ass from his elbow.
I never wipe my elbow... Unless I drag it through my soup??? How about you???
edgarblythe

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 12:02 pm
@Fido,
Soup? Is it lunch, then?
Fido

Sat 11 Dec, 2010 11:54 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Soup? Is it lunch, then?
If you are buying, I'm eating...
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Sun 12 Dec, 2010 08:49 am
Oh, no. It's cold by now.
IRFRANK

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 04:32 am
This fellow is going to be concerned when he meets God, if he does, and finds that he is Jewish. His son, Jesus, was Jewish, right? At least we know Jesus' mother was Jewish.
Fido

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 05:49 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Oh, no. It's cold by now.
Don't worry; that's why God made microwaves.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 05:51 am
No, I've moved on. I'm ready for some eggs and bacon.
Fido

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 05:54 am
@IRFRANK,
IRFRANK wrote:

This fellow is going to be concerned when he meets God, if he does, and finds that he is Jewish. His son, Jesus, was Jewish, right? At least we know Jesus' mother was Jewish.
Yes, which would natural make Jesus Jewish, since like most primitive peoples they followed lineage at one point through the mother's side... The finer points of genetics were lost on them, and you can see that with Jacob breeding goats, but also resorting to sympathetic magic to accomplish his desired end...
0 Replies

Fido

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 05:55 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

No, I've moved on. I'm ready for some eggs and bacon.
Better cover them... That is not microwave friendly food..
edgarblythe

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 06:00 am
@Fido,
I rarely use a microwave. Maybe once or twice per week. I prefer to cook and heat the way the primitives cooked and heated - with an electric range.
Fido

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 06:04 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I rarely use a microwave. Maybe once or twice per week. I prefer to cook and heat the way the primitives cooked and heated - with an electric range.

Yaaaa-ou Savage!!!
0 Replies

failures art

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:07 am
I don't think that the GOP should alienate Jews. The Israeli lobby is a powerful lunch ticket.

A
R
T
Fido

Mon 13 Dec, 2010 11:14 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

I don't think that the GOP should alienate Jews. The Israeli lobby is a powerful lunch ticket.

A
R
T
They might offend, but never alienate the Jews... If the republicans keep their tax and wage principals, the working class will have less to pay a greater portion of the national expenses, and the rich, the employers and professionals will have more to pay less of the national expenses... From the perspective of the jews and the rich generally, some one can spit in your face and fill your hand with money, and you'll wipe off the spit and run to the bank... The rich are behind the tea party and the republican party as a whole... 99% of tea partiers are victims of their own stupidity and will always be, but their stupidity is the cause of all our suffering...
0 Replies