Hillary Praises Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan

hobitbob

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 01:40 am
If anne were in my bed I would be in the next county! I don't think I've ever been that drunk or desperate! Shocked I don't even think Slappy would do Anne Coulter!
0 Replies

Mr Stillwater

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 03:42 am
Well, Slappy? We have hijacked this thread!
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 04:11 am
Just for the Hell of it...
I've been tryin' to fantazie Hillary in bed with me. Uh...can't do it. McG...how about posting your fantasy with Hilly, eh?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 07:50 am
Mr Stillwater wrote:

Congratulations! It's good to see none of actually defend the Hildabeast. It's good to know that everyone hates her equally.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 08:33 am
McGentrix wrote:
Mr Stillwater wrote:

Congratulations! It's good to see none of actually defend the Hildabeast. It's good to know that everyone hates her equally.

Aha...so, No more "Hillary" as you so proudly announced up above. Now it is the Hildabeast.

She owns you!
0 Replies

drom et reve

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 08:38 am
hobitbob wrote:
Ugh...please don't..I don't want to hear about you, hillary,and her strap-on!

I'm afraid that this is the case... people say that the thing you love the most is the thing that you complain about in the public eye the most. Plus, I have news from Singapore that there's a ham video going out now that includes McG and the lines, 'Dominate me, Hilary.'

Joking aside, I think some people are afraid of powerful women.

Oh my God, I cannot believe that there is an Ann Coulter doll! I know exactly what to get the annoying person upstairs for Christmas. When I read that, I thought that it was... a less savoury type of doll... for randy Conservatives' sakes. Bad mental image!
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 17 Dec, 2003 10:21 am
Heah, what are you doing maligning Bill Maher's squeeze. He's gonna get good and mad Laughing
0 Replies