how to tell if a guy you don't know likes you

jennie23

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 01:37 pm
@Green Witch,
ok cause every time i walk into the store were he works he always looks at me and i'm the only one he tells to have a nice day or have a good night no one else he seems like a really nice and sweet guy
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 01:38 pm
@Fido,
he always looks at me when i walk into the store
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Thu 9 Dec, 2010 02:05 pm
All kidding aside, first thing you do is find out is he married, engaged or seeing somebody. If not, well just try talking to him, find something in the store and ask him about it, engage in conversation. Not all men are confident enough to make the first move.
P.S. If he's a boozer, take care.
WOW, I bet even Green Witch will agree with this. My boss.
jennie23

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 06:44 am
@eurocelticyankee,
how do i find out if he's engaged or seeing someone i don't think he's marries he doesn't have a ring on any of his fingers? i just go to the town he lives in every other week and don't know anyone that lives there
eurocelticyankee

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 08:02 am
@jennie23,
What can I say Jennie, just take a chance. If you fancy him, go for it.
Just relax and see what happens and remember the old saying " there's plenty more fish in the sea".
So just casual conversation, don't throw yourself at him.
If it doesn't work out, it's not the end of the world.
Remember don't settle for second best and you don't have to marry or fall for the first guy that comes around. Shop around, live a little. Good Luck Girl.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 05:23 pm
Jennie - from this and your other post I pick up that YOU have trouble talking with men. You keep referring to how men look at you and you look at them. Then you freeze OR can't speak up for yourself. I'm surprised about this since you are 23. Has your growing up with brothers made you defer to men?

You need to practice smalltalk and speaking directly to people, especially men. A simple, "Hi. I notice you come in here a lot. Do you work around here?" could be a good start.
adippered

Reply Fri 10 Dec, 2010 05:57 pm
@jennie23,
if you have to ask on here it probably means no you will know
0 Replies

jennie23

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 08:56 pm
@PUNKEY,
my brothers and i don't get along we are alwasy fighting and everytime i talk to anyon i get fought with especially men my brothers are always telling me how they are gonnakick the guys a** that's y i don't talk to them dont talk to anyone and my brothers are always calling me a wh*re when i talk to men but maybe ur right i need to practise small talk with people and who cares what my brothers think or say i so need wo talk a lot more to men one step at a time right?
ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Dec, 2010 09:46 pm
@jennie23,
Jennie, you and your body are crying for solace. I understand. But moves with this guy are very very dumb.
0 Replies