Had a question involving religion.......

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:02 pm
You said you had a laugh, and therefore you had won. I pointed out that i had had several laughs at your expense, so that, in fact, i had won.

I want my prize.
IRFRANK

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:05 pm
I always thought Jesus looked like Alf Garnett.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:06 pm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/190000/images/_192615_alf_garnett_correct_portrait_150.jpg

Huh . . . i didn't know Jeebus wore glasses . . .
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:07 pm
@Setanta,
No, you misunderstand.(Again) IN THE MOMENT that you were bitching, I was laughing - Therefore I won. You can never have ANYTHING "at my expense" unless I allow it, so I don't know where you're going with that.
Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:08 pm
@NAACP,
That's obvious bullshit, because i was not bitching at any point.

You're just trying to weasel out of giving me my prize (Again).
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:09 pm
"Jesus" is nothing more than a thought.
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:12 pm
@Setanta,
Okay, so. In your world when you call someone pathetic or arrogant that's NOT bitching. Got it. So, can you give me an instance of something that you WOULD consider bitching(In your world of course, seems where you'd rather be)

PS: You can't have the prize because they were only giving them out AT THAT MOMENT(when you were busy bitching) and I snatched it in the excitement!
Setanta

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:14 pm
@NAACP,
Of course, since i wasn't bitching at any point, that just another bullshit weasel.

Telling you that the initial post was not funny, but rather was arrogant and pathetic was just an observation. It wasn't a complaint by any means. Of course, if English is not your first language, i'll understand.

I still want my prize.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:19 pm
@Setanta,
Took you long enough to replace "bitching" with "observation"........but ufortunately TOO long. The prize is already mine!

Side note: Calling my statements "bullshit" every other post isn't bitching either eh? Does bitching even exist in your world?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 08:55 pm
Oh for crying out loud, would you give the man his prize already?

I swear to God, between not wanting to spend any time with your infinite selves, and being a stingy so and so, I don't know what to think.
gungasnake

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 09:10 pm
@NAACP,
Quote:
Have you ever met a black woman over the age of 30.........that DOESN'T believe in God? Is this possible?...

Very few if any black women are going to have the financial wherewithal to live in make-believe worlds like "farmerman" does; living in the real world on a daily basis for 30 years would cure all but the tiniest minority of anybody of wanting to be an atheist or an evolutionite or anything like that.

That one isn't complicated.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 09:22 pm
@chai2,
I am always with my infinite self, thank you very much!
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 09:25 pm
@NAACP,
Quote:
My post was funny and you know it, sad that you can't see that

Translation: I need validation from others for my sense of humor.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 09:26 pm
@gungasnake,
I didn't understand your post, could you simplify it for me?
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 09:27 pm
@Butrflynet,
Is there any other way to tell if one HAS a sense of humor or not?
Butrflynet

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 09:50 pm
@NAACP,
The problem is that you are requiring validation and then blaming others when they don't validate what you perceive as humorous.

Not everyone is going to agree on what is humorous. What is humorous to one may not be humorous to all. It doesn't mean they don't have a sense of humor, it just means they didn't find that particular effort funny. Alternatively, just because someone doesn't find an effort very funny doesn't mean that others won't. Like beauty, humor is in the eye of the beholder. A sense of humor is not black or white. There are lots of grays.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:04 pm
@Butrflynet,
"Problem" "requiring" These are very suspect words in your sentence. I said what I said, my topic is my topic, there's only a "problem" if YOU make one. "Require" validation? When did I ever "require" validation? I merely said it was a shame for those who did not find it funny as finding something funny happens to be more enjoyable than finding something "offensive". I never claimed ANYONE didn't have a sense of humor. I said it was sad for them that they didn't find it funny, there's a difference. Also - I never "blamed" anyone for anything, merely stated that it's a shame if YOU TAKE IT THE WRONG WAY. I know my intensions and I assure you they are pure.
Eva

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:09 pm
@NAACP,
Oh, stop bitching.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:10 pm
@Eva,
Defending yourself isn't bitching.
0 Replies