Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 02:55 pm
Suck his dick!
Fido

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 02:59 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

How do you describe a "prize"?

BBB
Just about any guy not me... No one courts failure... The impression I get from Aristotle quoting some poet is that people do well what they enjoy, and enjoy what they do well, and to this they give the chief of all their days... I am lousy at relationships... I don't read people very well.. I often make lame jokes that others take offense at, and I often over react when people give offense... When I am around people in public I love it, but when alone, the thought of it gives me terror, so if alone I tend to stay that way... Were it not for my wife and her friends I would be contented with zero social life, excepting this safe sort of catagory... Trust me on this... I had one of those sorts of girl friends once who was a real education on women, enough so that after her there were no more women as a group, but individual people who happened to be women... And after her as an education, I thought I could be a good husband, even a good father; and I must confess that I have never been more wrong... As much as any philosopher type that has ever been, I suck at relationships... The best I can say about myself, is that I am getting better at it, and given a million years, I might be good at it... So I advise: Go after the relationship, especially if you know already that the sex is good... So what if you fail, and are shot down in flames??? Every relationship makes you better if you learn and try, and people should try because the learning and the trying of relationships leads to happiness... And as sucky as I am, no one can tell me I am not happy... I did great... MY wife bought a lemon...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 03:05 pm
@NAACP,
NAACP wrote:

Suck his dick!
My buddy's brother used to work with a guy that would say Suck my dck all the time, and every time he was pissed about something... Finally, Phil says; Okay, I'll suck it, but if it gets hard we'll know who the pervert is...
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 03:40 pm
@Fido,
That's a good un. LOL
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 03:52 pm
@Fido,
LOL!!!
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Fri 12 Nov, 2010 03:57 pm
@Fido,
woof woof fido
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 02:50 am
@Lash,
Wow. I think this may be the first time anybody ever liked something I said. ^^
Fido

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 05:53 am
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Maybe your are talking from the wrong end...
Lash

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:36 am
@FBM,
Quote:
There's a way to ditch the idealistic romanticism without resorting to a exploitative "**** everything that moves" mentality. I think the Alan Arkin quote represents that middle ground pretty well. Look around, play around until you figure out what you need to be happy. It won't be the same as what others tell you that you need, that much is pretty much guaranteed. Learning how to love well takes experience. It's a skill to be developed. Some people find it best to hone that skill with a single partner, some with just a few, others with as many as are available.

"Do what comes natural to ya" is my advice. Make mistakes and learn from them, then move on.

My dear, it was a thoughtful nugget of wisdom that bears repeating. Italics are mine, emphasizing your best jewels.
0 Replies

Dasein

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 12:46 pm
@Lash,
Lash;

I have read every one of your posts in the thread “Recently had a one-night stand” and you are one sweet lady. The clarity of your be-ing is refreshing. Evidently you have done a lot of work de-constructing the bullshit and uncovering the ground that you stand on.

In a couple of your posts you took the time to attempt to explain your 'self' to others (obviously my interpretation, nobody else is typing on my keyboard). What you said prior to the 'explanation' was incredibly clear, self-explanatory, and no ambiguity whatsoever. The person you were communicating with (I opine) had his heels dug in and was not about to budge. Not that my preferences matter, but I would have preferred that you didn't take the time to explain your 'self'.

The 'gaming' you speak of is not as simple as the phrase “Stop playing games!”

Long before Anaximander, humanity has expressed Be-ing as a measurable, definable 'thing' of this world. 'Substantiality' produces comfort. The vast majority of people (99.9999%) live their lives as if who they are is their concept of sexuality, their concept of relationship, their concept of love, 2.3 kids, white picket fence, etc., and they don't even know that they're doing it. You know what I mean. Instead of be-ing who they are and having all of the above become uncovered in the process of Be-ing, they attempt to 'shoehorn' living into the concepts of 'life'. Quite frankly, they have it backwards.

The 'gaming' happens as part of the 'shoehorning' process. I know that the 'gaming' is important in the sense that it is the only way you can find out who you don't want to be, but most people (including me in an earlier time) don't catch on. They end up letting the 'drama' of life do their living for them.

I “feel-ya” when you spoke about having an “adoration problem”. We all do that throughout our life until we take over Be-ing who we are. 'Adoration' is the act of giving responsibility for your Be-ing to somebody else. It always ends with a crash when 'you get tired of their ****' and take back the responsibility for Be-ing who you are.

Thanks for Be-ing there so I could notice you. I've enjoyed noticing you and I've enjoyed making love to you (in this post). To the balcony, Mon Pierre!
Lash

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 12:50 pm
@Dasein,
How lovely you are! You made my day. Happy to meet a fellow Shoehorn Dissenter.

To the balcony!! *smirk*
Dasein

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 03:38 pm
@Lash,
I invite you read my latest post at: http://able2know.org/topic/164010-1#post-4412730

Please comment.

BTW ~ I'll follow you if you'll follow me - *smirk* LMFAO
Lash

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 03:54 pm
@Dasein,
Actually, I was just over there looking at that. Will eat lunch and return to comment.

BTW ~I approve consensual following between two adults. *snicker*
Dasein

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 03:57 pm
@Lash,
The rut is in full swing - LMFAO
Lash

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 04:00 pm
@Dasein,
We're so corny; everyone will have us on ignore by tomorrow. Mr. Green
Dasein

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 04:06 pm
@Lash,
I hope so, three's a crowd.
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 08:01 pm
@Fido,
Fido wrote:

FBM wrote:

There ya go. That's the kind of reaction I usually get. Wink
Fido

Reply Sat 13 Nov, 2010 09:55 pm
@FBM,
FBM wrote:

Fido wrote:

FBM wrote:

There ya go. That's the kind of reaction I usually get. Wink
Say is was nothing; Just a fluffy.
FBM

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 05:37 am
@Fido,
Yup. Understood. Cool
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Sun 14 Nov, 2010 07:02 am
Fluffy as in fart??

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:33:48