Recently had a one night stand

mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:57 am
@Fido,
So you're saying chase her? or let her chase me?
sozobe

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:03 am
@mattdeezy651,
Oh fer chrissakes...

You've already had sex, so you know there is some interest there.

It sounds like it was mutually enjoyable.

So why not suggest getting together again?

Forget all this chasing stuff, whatever. You've already had sex!

Maybe the second time will be just as mind-blowing and you'll want to do it as a regular thing.

Maybe when you start doing it as a regular thing you'll find out that hey in addition to the mind-blowing sex you actually like each other.

Or maybe you'll find out that you don't like each other much when you're not in the process of boinking each other, in which case you can keep it on a boink-only level, which also has its uses.

But I don't really get all the obsessing about what to do at this point when a major hurdle has already been cleared. (Sex has been had, and was mutually enjoyable.)
mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:11 am
@sozobe,
I'm sticking to my motto: find her, freak her, and flee.

She asked me what i do for a job last night via text..and i told her what i do. and then i didnt get a response back. i'm not into games..i'm moving on.
sozobe

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:17 am
@mattdeezy651,
OK, then move on.
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:23 am
@mattdeezy651,
mattdeezy651 wrote:

I'm sticking to my motto: find her, freak her, and flee.

She asked me what i do for a job last night via text..and i told her what i do. and then i didnt get a response back. i'm not into games..i'm moving on.

Why not follow king rat's advice; And piss on everything you can,t fck or eat??? You are an idiot, and she is better off without you... As is the rest of woman hood...

Think for a moment and consider: Is a motto better than a principal or an ideology in that each clouds vision and cements thought... What is the point of either if not free to go, and take you with... Having a filosophy, which everyone has, is not the same a using morality or philosophy to arrive at a correct judgement... Some one gave you that piece of **** advice before growing out of it, and you take it as a gift... That makes you an idiot...
mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:27 am
@Fido,
haha Fido. appreciate the input.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:28 am
@sozobe,
sozobe wrote:

OK, then move on.
What? End this titillating drama; no, that can't happen. This is classic. Has all the necessary elements of a perpetual thread. Staring, rape and one night stands are so much more fascinating than watching one more episode of Seinfeld or Friends.
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:30 am
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

sozobe wrote:

OK, then move on.
What? End this titillating drama; no, that can't happen. This is classic. Has all the necessary elements of a perpetual thread. Staring, rape and one night stands are so much more fascinating than watching one more episode of Seinfeld or Friends.
Some one really watches that garbage??? Do you buy what is advertized as well???
dyslexia

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:58 am
@Fido,
Yes, of course Fido, I've seen every episode of Seinfeld and Friends at least twice; I buy every product that sponsors those programs.
spidergal

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 10:33 am
@mattdeezy651,
Maybe she didn't get the text. Maybe she was doing laundry when she got it, and then went off to the grocery store...and you guessed it, forgot to reply.

Just call, you know, just call.
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 02:16 pm
@dyslexia,
dyslexia wrote:

Yes, of course Fido, I've seen every episode of Seinfeld and Friends at least twice; I buy every product that sponsors those programs.
Here is your sign...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 02:19 pm
@spidergal,
spidergal wrote:

Maybe she didn't get the text. Maybe she was doing laundry when she got it, and then went off to the grocery store...and you guessed it, forgot to reply.

Just call, you know, just call.
Don't bother givning that one a piece of your mind... He clearly needs a replacement, and you never know when you may need all you got...
0 Replies

IRFRANK

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 04:20 pm
Dear Penthouse,

I had wild sex with this girl, a one night stand.
She told her roommate. She is stalking me on Facebook.
I am an arrogant **** but am interested in a threesome, if possible.

What should I do?

Wear protection.
mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 05:48 pm
@IRFRANK,
yeah shoulda wore protection..not gunna blame the alcohol but next time i'll be more prepared.
0 Replies

mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 06:37 pm
Alright now she's textin me nonstop..she couldn't resist.
Lash

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:53 pm
@mattdeezy651,
Baby, you should be having fun. You're a kid in the prime of your sexual life. To quote Alan Arkin in Little Miss Sunshine:

"**** alotta women. Not just a few women, but a lotta women..."

Do it without being dishonest or cruel. Don't make promises you won't keep. Don't say you're gonna call if you're not. There are plenty of women out there who will appreciate your skills and your companionship during whatever amount of time it takes you to **** them. There are other women, who won't spread em until they've established a relationship with you. You won't need a diagram to know Who's Who in the Sexual Olympics Tournament.

Enjoy them like a connoisseur...delight in their bodies, their laughter, their sense of humor, their morning breath, and their ridiculous stuffed animal collection...get to know what you like in a relationship, and you'll eventually bump into a woman that makes you want to hang around indefinitely.

Don't ever hang around a minute longer than you want to. The right one for you will be restless for your arrival.

Meanwhile, wear a condom, and **** alotta women.
Sglass

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:05 pm
@PUNKEY,
and pray tell Punkey what is a zipless ****? Premature ejeculation?

Sounds like a line out of a feminist rant.
0 Replies

Sglass

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:07 pm
@cicerone imposter,
What good are bragging rights if you are dead Razz
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:41 pm
@Sglass,
Well, it's a nice way to "protect the innocent." Besides, many men boast more than their real accomplishments. LOL
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 09:49 pm
@mattdeezy651,
mattdeezy651 wrote:

Alright now she's textin me nonstop..she couldn't resist.
Ya... You got the moves and the magic... Now is your chance to show her what an asshole a male can be... You can't hit me... That would be assault... But you can rub a little dirt all over all of us because you don't know how to make a deal and stick to it... Think nothing of it... It is nothing more than I did to you in spades, and perhaps before you were born... But as I warn you, you will pay a price... Failed intimacy does an injury, and you are hurt, but you are in denial.... Some day you will feel it, if you do not die of something else you will live to regret it... Loneliness and unhappiness is the ultimate pay for stupidity... I would tell you to get smart... And I guess I have tried... Too soon old, and too late smart...Try to remember...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 08:27:05