Recently had a one night stand

mattdeezy651

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 07:20 pm
@PUNKEY,
This is what happened..we met at the bar not too far from her house. We ended up going back to her place and took some more shots of this bottle of Sky that she had. We had a brief convo at the bar and back at her place. I had sex with her from 3:30 til 6:30 in the morning. Then she said she had to set her alarm because her mom was coming to meet her in the morning. So I was out the door and on my way in the morning. Talked with her roomates and the girl i boinked for a moment then left.
mattdeezy651

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 07:20 pm
@dyslexia,
yeah i'm guessing i should just leave it be and forget all about it. move on i guess.
mattdeezy651

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 07:22 pm
@spidergal,
i agree with you. i need to man up and take charge.
Butrflynet

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 07:26 pm
@mattdeezy651,
I hope you were smart enough to use a condom.
mattdeezy651

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 09:41 pm
@Butrflynet,
no...fail
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:10 pm
@spidergal,
spidergal wrote:

Quote:
I would play hard to get, and make her jump through her ass for a date with you... Like my Groucho used to say: I wouldn't look twice at a woman who would look at me once, or something like that..

Play hard? Play games with her? This is exactly the sort of thing I don't like about some men. This is not some Hollywood flick, for God's sake. Why not just make life less complicated for everyone - be direct and tell her you had an amazing night, and ask her out?

just kidding...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:22 pm
@spidergal,
Quote:
This is exactly the sort of thing I don't like about some women. This is not some Hollywood flick, for God's sake. Why not just make life less complicated for everyone - be direct and tell him you had an amazing night, and ask him out?
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:37 pm
@mattdeezy651,
mattdeezy651 wrote:

Well the girl that i boinked apparently told her roomate about me. Told her how much she enjoyed me in the sack. Then her roomate said that she wanted to see what she missed. Sounds like a whorehouse i know. Just a bunch of college girls. So the girl that i had sex with found me on facebook. So she obviously can't get enough. wonder if she just wants to have sex or take it to the next level? i dont know.
A guy had a date with a nymphomaniac... When he went to pick her up, she said: Before I go out with you I have to tell you something about myself...
The guy said: Go ahead...
She said: I have this pssychological condition that makes me want to take guys I go out with back to my apartment and have mad, passionate sex with them...
She then asked the guy: Do you know the name of this condition???
And the guy said: Sure; that is called- Good News!!!

Okay; from a perspective of a young man who are all nymphos themselves, you may have your good news... Disregard the second girl unless the first is trolling for her friend, and handing off rejects...

Instead, look beyond the obvious, and consider the natural... Young women are generally, naturally, more mature than young men, and this shows among other ways in the desire for a mature relationship long before most men are willing or able...That does not mean they do not want to have fun, adventure, and good sex... There has to be something at the end of it, not a clinging man, or a controlling one, or a man incapable of maturity or love... Now may be the time in your life when you may have to ask: AM I Prepared to be a man... Am I Able to LOVE... Can I care, and Can I commit... God, I hope you got the nads instead of just a set of jewels... I hope, if she is prettty enough, and the sex is good, and everything else is okay, that you can have fun, and join the chase... Don't worry about small things... They fall in line...Love makes average people beautiful to each other... Love keeps people beautiful to each other long after their beauty fades to others... This is not buying a used car... This is the choice and opportunity of a life time... ARE YOU UP for it??? Have you a MAN in YOUR Skin???
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:49 pm
You're not suppose to broadcast it around the world - until you're dead.
Fido

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 10:57 pm
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Well, it sounds like your basic "zipless ****."

It will only get complicated if he wants a repeat.

Ah, youth; Wasted on the young.

It is always complicated... People, myself once included, consider they can have sex without caring... I think that is humanly impossible... Human beings bond with intimacy, and intimacy, for lack of a better word for it, scabs over the real injuries life gives to us almost from birth...Our union with love is the key to true health and wholeness... People break that bond out of pure cruelty and disregard of their own sensitivities, and they might take a drink or seek some other conquest to mask their pain; but they always leave more injured from failed intimacy than they begin it...

Nietzsche who was always a freak and a failure at love relationships said: What ever does not kill me makes me stronger... In fact, we pile injury upon injury until they kill us, and the primary cause of our self destruction is the rejection of love... Love is not only the best medicine for what ails us, but is the abolute cure... We are born injured... We spend our earliest moments united, and when we are born all that is torn away, and we are left alone... So we accept it, but if we ever embrace it we are finished...Embrace love, and for the few moments of intimacy know you are whole, as complete as you will ever be in life...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 11:00 pm
@mattdeezy651,
mattdeezy651 wrote:

yeah i'm guessing i should just leave it be and forget all about it. move on i guess.
Sure; if you are an idiot and would do as idiots do...
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Mon 8 Nov, 2010 11:05 pm
@mattdeezy651,
mattdeezy651 wrote:

i agree with you. i need to man up and take charge.
No; The courage it takes to be a man is the courage to surrender to your emotions... No man ever failed with a woman for being honest of his feelings, but when they fail they fail of other causes... Yes, women want men to be men and that often means to be intelligent and rational, but no one wants to love a computer... Buy a heart if you don't have one, and use it to fall in love... No more sweet surrender will ever be offered you or kinder terms...
mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 07:19 am
@Fido,
Im moving on, she's just a college girl with a big ego. We already couldnt get along through a text i sent last night.
mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 07:21 am
@Fido,
She's gotta be interested in me if she's telling her friends that i was amazing in bed and then goes on facebook and stalks me. right? i'm just gunna ignore her and play hard to get..There's too many women out there and i might have to let this young gal go.
PUNKEY

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:10 am
So . . . how does it feel to be "used" just for your body?

I guess some men would like it, but it sounds like you are the "boy de jour" this week and are going to be handed around like a plate of chocolates.

Is that what you want? Sounds like you are thinking you might want a little more than a romp in the sack.

But maybe you don't . . . . Please practice safe sex. These girls sound like they really get around.
mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:21 am
@PUNKEY,
I don't know..listen though. It seems after the greatest sex in my life that I can't stop thinking about her. This must be just overwhelming lust..am i correct? having a hard time moving forward..i don't get it? what do i do? find a good girl and settle down with someone who accepts me for me and loves me for who i am other then just a quick lay .
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:28 am
i only have one night stand, i guess if i was married i might want two, one for each side of the bed

actually, i don't even use mine properly, mines at the end of my bed with a small tv and a portable dvd player on it so i can watch dvd's while i work out

i have a set of shelves next to the bed with a light and alarm clock on them, and a bunch of books
mattdeezy651

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:32 am
@djjd62,
HAHA cute.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:54 am
@mattdeezy651,
mattdeezy651 wrote:

She's gotta be interested in me if she's telling her friends that i was amazing in bed and then goes on facebook and stalks me. right? i'm just gunna ignore her and play hard to get..There's too many women out there and i might have to let this young gal go.
Sure... Plenty of fish in the sea; but only one made of magic; The Fish... The one who got away...
Fido

Reply Tue 9 Nov, 2010 08:56 am
@mattdeezy651,
mattdeezy651 wrote:

Im moving on, she's just a college girl with a big ego. We already couldnt get along through a text i sent last night.

And what are you??? I mean... Before you get to know one is a long time before agreement should be needed or wanted... If you were to marry a woman based upon agreement you have deprived yourself of another, and usually better brain...
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 11:55:45