Recently had a one night stand

Fido

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 04:00 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Fido: What sort of people would you consider to be rat-like?

BBB
What rats cannot eat or screw they piss all over... Sounds like most of the men I knew when I was younger... Let us hope most of them grew out of it...
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:03 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

Sweet, tortured Fido.

mmmmmm

sexual torture.

wait.
that wasnt your point.. Wink
Lash

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:09 pm
@shewolfnm,
Get lost in a thought, babygirl? (nodding,...looking wistfully at ceiling...)
Fido

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:11 pm
@Lash,
You two need a room with a view, and a few whips and handcuffs... Isn't it fun??? It only gets better with love and commitment...
dadpad

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:14 pm
@mattdeezy651,
Whats her number? what are her numbers?
Does she have an older sister?.... ok mother then? ...Grand..

ouch!
shewolfnm

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:19 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

(nodding,...looking wistfully at ceiling...) ............through my blindfold..
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:24 pm
@Fido,
Fido - I have the two aforementioned items. I just don't think every sexual encounter necessarily needs to lead to either.

Edited to say: I have four of the five aforementioned items... (snicker)
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:53 pm
@mattdeezy651,
If she said you were "amazing" and you as well enjoyed the sex, then yes I would absolutely send her a text or SOMETHING man. "Can i call her or shoot her a text" - YES, YOU can do anything YOU want. This is life, there are no rules. If YOU'd like to get to know her more and hang out with her then YES you most certaintly SHOULD let her know. If she said the sex was "amazing" then I'm betting she's thinking about you as well. Trust yourself man, no one else could ever know more about what your going through than yourself. Trust yourself.
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:54 pm
@Fido,
Life's too short to be playing games
NAACP

Reply Wed 10 Nov, 2010 10:56 pm
@spidergal,
THANK YOU!!!
0 Replies

FBM

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 04:59 am
There's a way to ditch the idealistic romanticism without resorting to a exploitative "**** everything that moves" mentality. I think the Alan Arkin quote represents that middle ground pretty well. Look around, play around until you figure out what you need to be happy. It won't be the same as what others tell you that you need, that much is pretty much guaranteed. Learning how to love well takes experience. It's a skill to be developed. Some people find it best to hone that skill with a single partner, some with just a few, others with as many as are available.

"Do what comes natural to ya" is my advice. Make mistakes and learn from them, then move on.
shewolfnm

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 06:51 am
Why do people have such hang ups about sex?

No. Sex does not equal love

No. sex is NOT validated with "love and commitment" in fact neither are necessary to have sex

sex is fun, it is a very simple way to make yourself feel good.
Too many puritan rules added to it to attempt to make people feel guilty for a way of control.

**** everything that moves?
Fine if you want to. So long as there is mutual consent, you are not hurting anyone.
Francis

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 07:19 am
She wrote:
So long as there is mutual consent, you are not hurting anyone.

Geez, shewolf, the realm of possibilities is far from exhausted!..
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 08:09 am
@shewolfnm,
Pardon me whilst I nut my pants as shewolfnm pounds that nail RIGHT on the head..........
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:00 am
@NAACP,
NAACP wrote:

Life's too short to be playing games

No... It is the true games, the infinite and fun games we play that make life fun enough to seem short.... What sting has death from bordom??? Let us look for tomorrow not for fear of death tonight but in anticipation of excitement and amity... Life is not so bad that buttholes, figuratively speaking, do not make it worse....
NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:04 am
@Fido,
Oh, you're welcome then.
0 Replies

Fido

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:10 am
@shewolfnm,
I think it does hurt, but you have to get a little older to realize the extent of the injury you have done to yourself... Sex is great, but intimacy, even in love, even in marriage is terribly dangerous, and in a sense, exhausting... We either do it abandoning ourselves to the kindness of strangers, or we do so with some limited measure of trust, and that makes the sex great... It is our secret, and you won't use my love of you, and my surrender to you against me... That is what I mean, and it is so much better...

One of the greatest injuries of casual sex is the total waste of time... The young think they have plenty to waste and are wrong... Relationships in the ideal return far more than is put into them, or rather, what people put in they have in excess, and what they need they have but little of... In any event, the goal whether recognized or not of all the sex sampling is a mature and fun sexual relationship that becomes complete and monogamous... It is not wrong so much as counter productive to spend all ones cooking time in the meat market... Take it home and set it to broil...
0 Replies

mattdeezy651

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:13 am
@NAACP,
thanks appreciate it.
mattdeezy651

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:18 am
@dadpad,
Just a bunch of college roomates who are down for whatever. I call it the college brothel. lol
0 Replies

NAACP

Reply Thu 11 Nov, 2010 10:20 am
@mattdeezy651,
You're welcome.
0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/16/2024 at 09:49:29