The unreachable crush

Sherine

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 10:53 am
I have this real HOT guy that I like for a year now, hes with me at the same college, but older. Its been a year now & I cant get to know him, I mean personally. I just see him, I like him but we dont talk! He sees me, and my friends tell me this too, " He notices you" they always say, and he exchanges those looks back with me, he searches for me the whole day, in breaks or whatever, and I dont wanna go talk to him and embaress myself or something.
What can I do, any suggestions?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,383 • Replies: 7
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 11:24 am
Really - a whole year and you two can't get together even enough to talk?

Woman up and invite him for coffee, lunch, walk or just to help you get something off the top shelf.

For heaven's sake - act today!!
0 Replies

spidergal

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 11:55 am
@Sherine,
It's a little tricky right now to assume he likes you based on what your friends have observed, but yes, that should not deter you from approaching this guy.

But you've got to be careful about the way you overture to him. You don't want to come off as creepy or pushy. There's a chance that this guy is seeing someone else right now, so you should be ready to face that scenario as well.

If you want to start something with him, then contact has to be made.
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 12:12 pm
Spidergal, you don't want to have, some day, the below engraved on your tombstone:

Here lies the bones of Spidergal
for her life held no terror
She lived a virgin and died a virgin
No hits, no runs nor errors.
spidergal

Reply Fri 5 Nov, 2010 12:35 pm
@Pemerson,
That made me laugh, but I'm sure I'm not going to die single.
Pemerson

Reply Sat 6 Nov, 2010 06:58 pm
@spidergal,
spidergal wrote:

That made me laugh, but I'm sure I'm not going to die single.

Geeez. My apologies all over the place Spidergal. You weren't the author of the thread, it was Sherine who was so hesitant about doing just about anything to get this guy's attention.

Cute picture of you, if it is you. No, you won't die single. But, what's so tough about getting a guy's attention, especially since he seems interested in her. Just say 'Hi.' It used to be that someone would tell us 'Hey, so-and-so likes you.'
0 Replies

srlovesu

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 10:58 am
@Sherine,
I think you should take a step ahead and move on furthur to get on a conversation with him. Either try at some social event, or maybe with the help of some other colleague. May it be happening the same with him. But surely, guys dont wait that long. So act fast.
0 Replies

srlovesu

Reply Sun 11 Nov, 2012 11:03 am
@Sherine,
Now please. can you do me a favor? I hope you to reply me to my question about a girl. Can you please read my long story, its last reply by me and please answer my question?? As it can only be understood more by a girl.
0 Replies