How desperate can a christian get?

reasoning logic

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:33 pm
@Arella Mae,
You do seem to be trying to get things right! Do not get me wrong as we all seem get things wrong, but I do admire your sincere effort, as most of us do not seem to try as hard as you do!
I hope that I am not wrong about you!
Arella Mae

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 06:42 pm
@reasoning logic,
That is very kind of you to say but there are many things about me I still am working on to make changes for the better. Seems every time I think I am growing in some area something happens to show me just how far I really have to go yet.
reasoning logic

Reply Tue 19 Oct, 2010 07:26 pm
@Arella Mae,
Welcome to the club of knowing that you can be wrong as we all seem to get it wrong but as long as we stay humble and know that there are things we can be wrong about then we can continue to learn and grow! I often wonder if this is why we must become as a child in order to inter into the kingdom of truth.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Tue 21 Jul, 2020 06:25 am
@reasoning logic,
Quote:
You are correct and I have not seen a church yet that preaches what I would think that jesus would want them to preach but then again I may be completely wrong about what I think jesus would want. I do find it odd though that I find jesus to be a great person and that the churches are only half teaching what was meant to be taught. Like I have said before I may have it all wrong!

Have you ever considered the possibility that Jesus, as taught in organized religion today, IS the Antichrist?

RL may be long gone so maybe I’ll post this as a question.
0 Replies