Hitlary continues to amuse...

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:42 pm
I'm a David Peel (Relax and Have a Marijuana) fan myself.
0 Replies

Diane

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:50 pm
Bethie, I will enjoy every minute of getting Dys up to speed on the difference between underwear and underware. Maybe he gets confused because he has such a cute, skinny ass.

I think you guys should take this show on the road. You would be great! Instead of Culture Club, maybe you could be called the Yogurt Factory.
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:54 pm
Shocked Did she just.....I think she did!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 09:55 pm
when i was but a lad we had no money for clothes. eventually i ran out of underwear. i spent many years underwearless. the world will be happy to know that is no longer the case. i kid about thongs - but, try them? i think not.
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:18 pm
Okay...bad flashbacks to mediterranean beaches and 300 lb. German tourists in 100lb. speedos! Shocked
0 Replies

Brand X

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:20 pm
Sick!
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:21 pm
-ening! Confused
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:26 pm
100lb speedos?
0 Replies

hobitbob

Reply Tue 9 Dec, 2003 10:33 pm
Maximum allowable cargo capacity (i.e.: If the belly hangs down beyond the swimsuit, something is VASTLY WRONG!!!!!).
0 Replies

pistoff

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 05:19 am
Hillary Clinton
She is a consumate politician. She can say contradictory things and her fans don't recognize that &/or don't care. I personaly don't understand why so many love her or hate her. She's got the love/hate thang going strong tho. Is that charisma?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 06:52 am
Are cufflinks a thing of the past? Seems like you see them much, around here at least.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 07:22 am
Shrillary is a political whore. She rode in on Billy's sperm ridden coat tails and other then name recognition, has nothing going for her.
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 07:40 am
cuff links have gone the way of collar stays
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 08:15 am
McGentrix wrote:
Shrillary is a political whore. She rode in on Billy's sperm ridden coat tails and other then name recognition, has nothing going for her.

She owns you. You ought to be nicer to her!
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:02 am
Is there any cheaper or more intellectually vacuous rhetorical move than making a derogative pun on someone's name?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:08 am
Perhaps saying things like "Is there any cheaper or more intellectually vacuous rhetorical move than making a derogative pun on someone's name?"

That could quite possible be a cheaper or more intellectually vacuous rhetorical move than making a derogative pun on someone's name.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:08 am
I just read that MTV was filming for The Osbournes when Ozzy crashed his ATV. You think that'll end up on the show?

He's really lucky.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:12 am
Man it made me think of last year when I drove that dirtbike into the house and crushed my right testicle. I think it was the worst pain of my life and I've been shot.

Poor Ozzy.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:13 am
McGentrix wrote:
Perhaps saying things like "Is there any cheaper or more intellectually vacuous rhetorical move than making a derogative pun on someone's name?"

That could quite possible be a cheaper or more intellectually vacuous rhetorical move than making a derogative pun on someone's name.

No, McG, it isn't. A derogative play on words communicates nothing of substance at all. It merely seeks to derogate while providing no rational or thoughtful for doing so. It isn't even up to the level of voiced bias.

On the other hand, taking such to task by pointing out all the ways in which such a move does nothing for community discourse, how it degrades community discourse, is valuable.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Wed 10 Dec, 2003 09:18 am
See, I always thought that it allowed me to illustrate my level of disgust without having to continually say so. By using terms like Hitlary or Shrillary, I make the reader aware of my dislike for an individual. The mere fact that people immediately know whom I am talking about speaks volumes.
0 Replies