Average Joe

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:00 pm
I'm going down to NBC studios tomorrow and throwing my television through their f*cking window.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:21 pm
Fabio. That is so f*cking funny though. I also laughed out loud when they showed them kissing at Fenway, and they added that fake crowd cheering noise.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:21 pm
But she didn't love the Boston guy as much as he loved her.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:23 pm
I'm just pissed at the way they totally set us all up for the big shocker at the end. Bastards!!!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:25 pm
And then she gets dumped by Gil because of her big Fabio secret! How f*cking hilarious is that? I don't see why that upset that guy so much though. I could see him laughing in her face, but dumping her? What the hell?
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:29 pm
Boston guy would take her back--he will always be there.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 1 Mar, 2004 10:40 pm
Yeah, he's a sap. If I was him, I'd take her back too. Where else is he gonna find a babe like that in his normal life?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 01:01 am
I don't get what the big deal was about her having dated Fabio either. I'd like to hear his answer for that. I wonder if we'll ever know?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 02:30 pm
I think it's because that moron is about as deep as a puddle, Caprice. I mean, remember when she asked him what he was looking for out of all this - obviously talking about the show leading to a relationship - and his response was that he'd like to get into acting?

And she still picks him. She wasn't looking for a relationship. She just wanted to go to an island and boink a good-looking vapid pinhead for a couple days. I guess she got what she wanted. And then he dumped her, which is probably also what she wanted. Show over, no commitments . . . Oh Fabio! If only I could get back with my true love, Fabio!

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 06:11 pm
Yuck. Personally I couldn't even imagine...I would NOT want to imagine...kissing Fabio, never mind doing anything else with him. Ick.

Yeah, she didn't look too broken up over Gil. She had those "sad looks" shots, but her eyes didn't even look teared up. It looked more like something the producers were trying to create. I still don't see what the big deal was over her dating Fabio. It isn't enough of a reason to bolt like he did. I gotta wonder if there was some kind of producer meddling involved in that one. The way they played it up on the previews made it sound like something deep and dark. Well it was neither deep nor dark. Oy. Well...we all knew she would pick Gil in the end. No surprise there.

Ya gonna watch Adam do his thing in two weeks time?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2004 06:59 pm
Yeah, I'll probably get sucked into watching that one too.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 08:41 pm
Adam's eyes are too close together.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 3 Mar, 2004 08:56 pm
And he's a complete spaz.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 03:22 am
But a rich one. And a genuine guy. All those gold-diggers will be peein' their panties hoping he picks them! Very Happy
0 Replies

BlueMonkey

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 10:46 am
What is the twist?

Average Janes come in on him?

Intresting.
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 05:59 pm
No, I don't think he gets average Janes. Guess we'll just have to wait and see to know for certain though.
0 Replies

Child of the Light

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 06:13 pm
They already screwed him once, they won't do it again, or will they?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 06:49 pm
I heard that Mr. Boston, Larissa, and the guy who dumped her over that Fabio thing all appeared on a talk show recently. She was holding hands with Gil (the dick who dumped her). I think that Fabio thing was all a set up to make the ending more pleasing for the audience. A fake ending to a "reality" show. Do these TV producers have any sense of irony?
0 Replies

caprice

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2004 11:23 pm
kickycan: That's what I said! Smile See the bottom of page one.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2004 12:02 am
You were right on the money, Caprice! I knew it would happen one of these days! Smile
0 Replies