What Is The Greatest Gift Imaginable - And Why?

HexHammer

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 08:36 pm
@tsarstepan,
Thing is, I do not read books.
tsarstepan

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 08:37 pm
@HexHammer,
I never said you were perfect. Rolling Eyes
HexHammer

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 08:38 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

I never said you were perfect. Rolling Eyes
..ur toooo generous ..ahemm.............
0 Replies

Holiday20310401

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 08:49 pm
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Why not?
HexHammer

Reply Sun 5 Sep, 2010 09:06 pm
@Holiday20310401,
Holiday20310401 wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

Why not?
Got really bad ADHD, must re-read pages 2-3 times. Auditive and video feeds are much better, thus I'm a big youtube fan.
0 Replies

Smart Lina

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 02:40 am
To make people smile is the greatest gift for me!
JPLosman0711

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 09:49 am
The greatest gift of all is to be completely free of social customs and norms, free of all expectations from family members, friends, authority figures and any others. To no longer be 'tied' to ones' actions is the greatest gift of all and is the beginning of freedom.
JPLosman0711

Reply Fri 29 Jun, 2012 09:50 am
@Smart Lina,
So, then, you go around flashing your breasts to random people?

That sure would make me smile.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 30 Jun, 2012 03:54 am
@JPLosman0711,
...I suppose you mean childish behaviour puts a smile in your face rather then being sexy...hopefully.
JLNobody

Reply Sun 1 Jul, 2012 11:09 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
The opportunity to feed feral cats and wild birds.
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Fri 6 Jul, 2012 04:55 am
@JPLosman0711,
That sounds more like the beginning of loneliness to me...
JPLosman0711

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 09:26 am
@Cyracuz,
If you're lonely when you are alone, you're in bad company.
Cyracuz

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:31 am
@JPLosman0711,
A random statement... Also, a preposterous one, as it suggests that people who feel loneliness are bad people...
JPLosman0711

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 10:56 am
@Cyracuz,
If you read it and give it thought for a second you'll see that it wasn't 'random' at all, it applies perfectly to your previous statement.

It also is not preposterous by any means, to me it simple indicates that those people who feel 'lonely' could never escape that feeling other than fictitiously through social acceptance by succumbing to the 'norm'.

Agreeing is easier than thinking.

PS: They are not 'bad' people, they are only irresponsible for failing to stand by themselves.

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:01 am
@JPLosman0711,
Quote:
If you read it and give it thought for a second

I did. You speak nonsense.
JPLosman0711

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 11:12 am
@Cyracuz,
What you see is what you get. Unfortunately only you control what you see.

On a side note, you dare not delve into the non-sensical as you've always relied heavily on 'making sense' for the sake of your relationships with others. You have sacrificed all opportunity of genuine thought for the sake of the security you find in getting them to agree with you.

Also, what you call 'sense making' is only your tactics for labeling that-which can be explicitly proven or can be gained agreement with 99.999% of the lemmings on this planet.

If you want to continue walking down the path everyone else has already walked down that's fine, but don't act like it's because I'm 'not making sense'.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 12:41 pm
@JPLosman0711,
wow...you pretty much resumed it in a paragraph...and yes at least with you as some of the other guys I don't have the impression of addressing a constant common place agreeing or not...and not that sometimes clichés aren't adequate, they can fit a light conversation like a pint of beer fits the usual pub talk...but what I can't stand is the permanent arrogance of pseudo superior moral with so little content...
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 12:46 pm
@JPLosman0711,
I actually loved you comment as loneliness is often a sign of how bad company we can be to ourselves time to time...when we are alone but not feeling lonely we opt to say we are quiet and enjoying ourselves...life is damn funny...
0 Replies

Cyracuz

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 02:00 pm
@JPLosman0711,
Try to make this about me if you wish. That's pathetic, but knowing you, I kind of expected it.
JPLosman0711

Reply Sat 7 Jul, 2012 02:19 pm
@Cyracuz,
Of course this isn't about you because 'you' aren't listening. You have forefited your 'self' in hiding out of fear of hearing the exact statements you bark out in defense.

Until you man up and pull your head out of your ass this conversation will only be about how stinky that ass is and your blaming 'me' for not rescuing you.