Why are some women attracted to bad men?

Intrepid

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:58 am
@HexHammer,
HexHammer wrote:

Some clever women in USA wouldn't chase off a pedo in their town as people usually do, they would actually let him stay, even close to where they lived for being able to keep watch over him, in the moment he would do anything bad, they would gun him down on the spot, very intelligent indeed. This is how I would like to make a good society, that builds it's ways upon intelligence instead of emotion.

Face and deal with the problem, instead of pushing it away and let everything in chaos.

Waiting for him to do something and then gunning him down is using intelligence instead of emotion?

You are further out there than I first suspected.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:05 am
@Intrepid,
Intrepid wrote:

HexHammer wrote:

Some clever women in USA wouldn't chase off a pedo in their town as people usually do, they would actually let him stay, even close to where they lived for being able to keep watch over him, in the moment he would do anything bad, they would gun him down on the spot, very intelligent indeed. This is how I would like to make a good society, that builds it's ways upon intelligence instead of emotion.

Face and deal with the problem, instead of pushing it away and let everything in chaos.

Waiting for him to do something and then gunning him down is using intelligence instead of emotion?

You are further out there than I first suspected.
Allow me to correct myself, it's "intellect" not "intelligence" forgot in english it has quite a different meaning depending on the context.

I think you misunderstand the intend, it's not that I cheerfully want them to gun him down, it's the solution to the mobmentallity, in the women accepting him in the community as in a "tolerated stay" not as in "hope to gun him down at the first chance".
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:21 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I do think you have some qualities, enough to make good reasoning and questions at times
A certain segment here have been trying to get me out of a2k almost since the day I showed up. I am a moral reprobate according to them.
Quote:
Besides, if you are so offending to, why hasn't you been put on ignore? Most illogical.

In fact while Robbert denies it now the ignore function was set up partly with me specifically in mind. The idea was that everyone would ignore me and for all practical purposes I would no longer exist. Trouble was not everyone ignored me. Robbert over estimated the power of moral purity testing at a2k.

LOL. I think you vastly over-estimate your own importance. As far as I've seen, nobody has attempted to run you off A2K - it takes all kinds, and you're as welcome or not as anyone else. You're just not that special to garner such a concerted effort by anyone, much less a segment of A2K-ers. I'm sure you won't believe this, but I had to say it once, at least.

I don't have you on ignore because you are a source of entertainment and you're not vicious or malicious. I think your thinking is twisted, but not mean. The only people I have on ignore are mean-spirited or just plain annoying, like airy-fairy thinkers or serious sobersides. HexHammer is a good candidate for the latter but I rarely encounter him so I haven't bothered.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:51 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:
HexHammer is a good candidate for the latter but I rarely encounter him so I haven't bothered.
Think I feel honored!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:53 am
@hawkeye10,
<snicker>
0 Replies

bulldogcoma

Reply Thu 12 Apr, 2012 12:49 am
@Solmeci,
"Primal thing dating all the way back to when men used to get a women by banging her over the head and taking her away."

What do you mean used to?
(grabs club and heads outside)
0 Replies