Why are some women attracted to bad men?

Mame

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 04:18 pm
@HexHammer,
Not always. I abhor bad spelling, and I don't do it. Don't talk about what you don't know, HH.
Pemerson

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:40 pm
I've known some "bad" men, and found that they had some sort of problem with their mother. Everything is a competition -- combative, for sure.I didn't marry one.

Or, are we talking about hot sex with a sex addict? Each woman will think this kind of guy loves her half to death. Yeah, he is exciting, daring, fun. It lasts for about 4 months, if the woman is lucky.

Have any of you seen that movie Nine, with Daniel Day-Lewis?
HexHammer

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:46 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

Not always. I abhor bad spelling, and I don't do it. Don't talk about what you don't know, HH.
Seems bad spelling is a huge issue for you, so great that it will make you attack others, please allow people some more elbow room, some may have dyslexia, thus not a superior being as you.
hawkeye10

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 05:50 pm
@Pemerson,
Quote:
I've known some "bad" men, and found that they had some sort of problem with their mother
and how many women pick guys who are great with their mother, thinking that this means they will be great with their wife, only to realize a few years in after the mother always takes priority that this ain't such a sweet deal?
Pemerson

Reply Thu 26 Aug, 2010 06:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
I've known some "bad" men, and found that they had some sort of problem with their mother
and how many women pick guys who are great with their mother, thinking that this means they will be great with their wife, only to realize a few years in after the mother always takes priority that this ain't such a sweet deal?

No, that wouldn't be a sweet deal at all because she can't change him. My in-laws retired and moved out of the state where we lived. That's what should happen. Her smother-loving, though, was always a phone call away. But, I did like her, she meant well, and loved our two kids to death. My husband pretty much handed her over to me and I bought all her gifts, mailed pictures, whatever. What I didn't do is buy his underwear, make his doctor appointments, give him his medications or pick up his clothes. If he said anything to me about what I did with myself, I about tore his head off. Just joking, but a lady has to set the stage for her own marriage and not her husband's mother's.
BillRM

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 10:32 am
@Pemerson,
Quote:
What I didn't do is buy his underwear, make his doctor appointments, give him his medications or pick up his clothes.

What a bad wife you are being.......... Razz
blueveinedthrobber

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 05:57 pm
@Pemerson,
I'm supposed to be a bad boy and i never had any trouble with my mother....man that woman could kiss...
0 Replies

Pemerson

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:07 pm
@BillRM,
Well, ya gotta be feisty, don't you think. NOT boring!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 06:10 pm
@BumbleBeeBoogie,
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:

Why are some women attracted to bad men?

some of them just look and smell good
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:03 pm
@HexHammer,
No, I don't attack others for it, it's not a big issue for me, since I rarely mention it, and I didn't attack you. You should choose your words more carefully. "attack"? certainly not. You would definitely know if I attacked you. And you avoided my point completely, how convenient.
HexHammer

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:16 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

No, I don't attack others for it, it's not a big issue for me, since I rarely mention it, and I didn't attack you. You should choose your words more carefully. "attack"? certainly not. You would definitely know if I attacked you. And you avoided my point completely, how convenient.

Mame wrote:
We've been listening to his crap a lot longer than you have
Yes, maybe you didn't attack his spelling, but you express youself so agressivly, nor am I here to attack you but I try to calm the waters, which Imo shouldn't be an offending action. Smile
Mame

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:23 pm
@HexHammer,
You know not whereof (or whom of) you speak. I'll let time decide the issue.
HexHammer

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 07:44 pm
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

You know not whereof (or whom of) you speak. I'll let time decide the issue.
You are most puzzeling to me.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 08:21 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:
she is convinced that I am a ****, and that in time you will agree with her.....
HexHammer

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 08:23 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:
she is convinced that I am a ****, and that in time you will agree with her.....
I do think you have some qualities, enough to make good reasoning and questions at times.

Besides, if you are so offending to, why hasn't you been put on ignore? Most illogical.
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 08:33 pm
@HexHammer,
Quote:
I do think you have some qualities, enough to make good reasoning and questions at times
A certain segment here have been trying to get me out of a2k almost since the day I showed up. I am a moral reprobate according to them.
Quote:
Besides, if you are so offending to, why hasn't you been put on ignore? Most illogical.

In fact while Robbert denies it now the ignore function was set up partly with me specifically in mind. The idea was that everyone would ignore me and for all practical purposes I would no longer exist. Trouble was not everyone ignored me. Robbert over estimated the power of moral purity testing at a2k.
Intrepid

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 08:48 pm
@hawkeye10,
Not moral purity testing at all. We just like a good joke.
0 Replies

HexHammer

Reply Fri 27 Aug, 2010 08:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
Well indeed you are, but that doesn't mean they should resort to lynch mob mentallity and let everything spiral out of control. The true wisdom of western teaching isn't how we concive ourselves as O-so-civilized, but how we act twoards and treat those we dislike and those we abhore ..it's then our laws, morals and ethics are put to the test.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 12:53 am
@HexHammer,
Quote:
but how we act towards and treat those we dislike and those we abhore ..it's then our laws, morals and ethics are put to the test.
Which rolls around to how we Americans are only as free as is the most despised among us, which is why I pay attention to how accused evil doers against women and children are treated. All too often I see the law being used as a tool to get the ones who we want to get rather than being allowed to perform its function. But say one word around a2k in defense of an accused rapist or child molester (or even in defense of a person caught with a "dirty" picture of a kid not even naked or performing a sex act, a person who have never touched a kid wrongly so far as we know but who is still put through the system)....about how these people are not being treated fairly and justly, and then stand back and watch the **** storm fall on you. It is really quite spectacular, this lack of devotion to law and justice when our emotions go the other way. And sad.

As you allude to, there are a bunch of a2k'ers who fancy themselves the pinnacle of morals and ethics who take offense towards people who don't measure up to their standards, people such as me, when actually they are pretty shabby in that area and are in no position to throw stones. But they will never see this.
HexHammer

Reply Sat 28 Aug, 2010 01:23 am
@hawkeye10,
Some clever women in USA wouldn't chase off a pedo in their town as people usually do, they would actually let him stay, even close to where they lived for being able to keep watch over him, in the moment he would do anything bad, they would gun him down on the spot, very intelligent indeed. This is how I would like to make a good society, that builds it's ways upon intelligence instead of emotion.

Face and deal with the problem, instead of pushing it away and let everything in chaos.