5
   

Some days, reading Stormfront is lots of fun.

 
 
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:33 pm
@joefromchicago,
I thought that you were more discerning than that, Joe. What portions of the snake's drivel did you find "reasonable"?
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:41 pm
@JTT,
Quote:
What makes them ridiculously unreliable, Brown?


Come on, JTT! Just read the right wing extremism on this site. (the idea that it is you defending it from Gunga is ... well... funny).

Quote:
The reality is a far cry from the above. The problem is that “diversity” does not really mean the above. Diversity is a code word, a euphemism for a racial preference system where chosen minority groups are given preferences because of their skin color. The gentle veneer of the word ‘diversity’ shrouds an illegal, dishonest, and hypocritical racial agenda.


Quote:

So, how much sense does it make for us actively to increase the adult population of what is already a vastly over-populated, environmentally devastated and economically dependent country?

How much morality is there in saving an Ethiopian child from starvation today, for it to survive to a life of brutal circumcision, poverty, hunger, violence and sexual abuse, resulting in another half-dozen such wide-eyed children, with comparably jolly little lives ahead of them? Of course, it might make you feel better, which is a prime reason for so much charity. But that is not good enough.

For self-serving generosity has been one of the curses of Africa. It has sustained political systems which would otherwise have collapsed.


Quote:
Liberal supporters of multiculturalism amount to nothing more than opportunist parasites riding on the back of a social fungus attacking the body politic. The real stimulus, unseen elitists who promote multiculturalism as a tool of warfare, are themselves anything but liberal, progressive, or democratic. Rather they are global social tyrants who seek more power, more wealth, and more control over people they seek to rule.



TOP POSTS

Yes Virginia, WHITE Slavery Did Exist
Eisenhower's Death Camps After WWII
Untold Story of White Slavery
N.W.O. Plans For US
INCOG MAN Returns
Multiculturalism - A Dividing Force
Luftwaffe Pilot Spared B-17 Pilot's Life
Canada Hiring British Police Officers
"Institutional Racism" In Britain?
BLACK Slave Owners

RECENT POSTS

Report ILLEGAL Immigrants*
INCOG MAN Returns
Mainstream Media On The Ropes?
Diversity Is No Buffet
White Woman Faces Job Discrimination
Diversity Is A Fraud
Refugees – White Man’s Burden
How To Destroy A Nation
A Sense of Belonging
Is Burlington TOO White?
“Asylum Seekers” Hit Jackpot
Africa – World’s Begging Bowl
The Right To Discriminate
Phaedrus Speaks
How To Colonize Britain
ebrown p
 
  1  
Reply Thu 29 Jul, 2010 11:55 pm
@ebrown p,
Actually, I think this passage explains why the Elliot Lake News is so eager to propagate stories about how bad Eisenhower was.

Quote:

If non-Whites have little cause for concern over ‘institutional racism’ in the media, what of the majority white population? Here there is cause for a great deal of concern. White people are regarded as fair game for racial stereotyping. Any insult, falsehood or attack may be levelled at us through the medium of television, and we will not find pro-white ‘watchdogs’ then raising protest on our behalf. Whole TV mini-series have been created to portray white history in a bad light.

Anyone watching Roots could be forgiven for thinking that white people were the sole perpetrators of slavery and Africans its sole victims. Never mind that slavery in America and the British Empire lasted barely two hundred years, whilst elsewhere it existed for thousands of years – and still exists.

And as for those beastly Germans, of course, a multibillion-dollar entertainment industry has been created to vilify them. It has long been a principle of law in civilised countries that if someone is charged with a crime they are at least permitted a fair hearing to defend themselves. This is certainly not the case with the German Nation. Indeed, in some countries, notably France and Germany itself, ‘Holocaust’ denial is a criminal offence. If Basil Fawlty’s stereotyping of Germans had been directed at any other group – Jews, Blacks, Asians – John Cleese would have been in a jail cell so fast his feet would hardly have touched the ground.

JTT
 
  1  
Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 06:59 am
@ebrown p,
Quote:
Come on, JTT! Just read the right wing extremism on this site. (the idea that it is you defending it from Gunga is ... well... funny).


How is it possible that you have determined that I am defending "it" when I provided a link to the one article about Eisenhower. In that article, everything that's written is taken from other sources.

Have you and Wandel checked those sources to see if they are reliable?

Quote:
Actually, I think this passage explains why the Elliot Lake News is so eager to propagate stories about how bad Eisenhower was.


I don't get the connection that you are trying to make. But it's a red herring anyway. As I've mentioned, that article simply repeats other well established info.

A better question might be, what are you and Wandel trying to do? A war criminal is a war criminal even if it's only ten people. That certainly wasn't Eisenhower.

Quote:
The book, OTHER LOSSES by James Bacque, found its way into the hands of a Canadian news reporter Peter Worthington of the [TORONTO] SUN. He did his own research through contacts he had in Canada, and reported in his column on September 12,1989 the following in part:
“…it is hard to escape the conclusion that Dwight Eisenhower was a war criminal of epic proportions. His (DEF) policy killed more Germans in peace than were killed in the European Theater.”


Here's a link to,

http://www.aryannations88.com/zog/ike.htm

Have a look at the text. Notice the similarities to the text in the Elliot Lake article.








djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:16 am
@ebrown p,
ebrown p wrote:
- Succession talks are very serious to them.


oh dear god, i mean i'm sure the success of the talks is very serious to them

during the quebec vote on separatism i was listening to a talk show host (i was dying because i couldn't call in) say over and over about the danger of succession and what would happen if the province succeeded, i wanted to kill someone, and none of the dummies calling in or working behind the scenes corrected her


its secession asswipes, now do it, please
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  0  
Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:43 am
Just all sorts of food to be had in Germany in late 45 and 46, right??

I mean, aside from what I've heard from the horse's mouth so to speak, producing food has never been Germany's strongest suit in life. In fact Hitler's plans called for those super-gauge trains to be hauling food into Europe from the Ukraine and it's not clear that he meant for Western Europe to continue producing much food at all.

I mean, you don't have suburbs in Germany. If you're in Germany, then you're generally either in a city, or in a forest, or on a farm. I mean, there's a wall or a line of some sort marking the edge of the city and the farms start at that line.

Given that, you have to ask yourself how Germany might have been sitting there with all its cities reduced too rubble but without any damage to its farms or agricultural systems, as JTT here claims....

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:PyC4LIV6tmK1FM:http://hornbillunleashed.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/bullshit.jpg&t=1
0 Replies
 
joefromchicago
 
  3  
Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 02:10 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

I thought that you were more discerning than that, Joe. What portions of the snake's drivel did you find "reasonable"?

The part where he disputed your assertion that Eisenhower was responsible for "the deaths of hundreds of thousands, maybe a million POWs."

It's simply inconceivable that such a thing could have occurred. As David Hume reminded us, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, and for a mass murder of this scope ample evidence should certainly exist. Instead, you offer a quotation which suggests that Eisenhower didn't like Germans and some personal reminiscences which indicate that some POWs didn't have enough food or shelter. That's hardly sufficient.

Remember, democracies don't do a very good job of hiding war crimes. We found out about My Lai shortly after it happened. We found out about Abu Ghraib while it was happening. It's extremely unlikely that we wouldn't have found out, very quickly, about a policy of deliberating killing German POWs in the aftermath of World War II. A cover-up would have required the cooperation of hundreds, if not thousands, of individuals, not only in the American military and civilian establishments but in those of our allies as well. It is implausible to suggest that Eisenhower could have kept a lid on this for even a few days, let alone for decades.

Now, of course, that's not to say that gungasnake doesn't believe in his own outlandishly ridiculous conspiracy theories. For instance, if instead of claiming that Eisenhower engaged in a deliberate policy in 1946 to kill German POWs, you had claimed that Bill Clinton had engaged in a deliberate policy in 1996 to kill Serb POWs, gungasnake would have believed you in a heartbeat, and with even less evidence than you have presented here. Indeed, he probably believes that already. But even a stopped clock can be right twice a day (gunga's clock stopped sometime around the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November, 1992), and he is right to suspect that your tale of Ike's war crimes is a grotesque fabrication. That's because it is.
wandeljw
 
  4  
Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 07:44 pm
@JTT,
I am flabbergasted! To support the credibility of the Elliot Lake News website you provide a link to an "educational outreach" by an aryan nations group???
dlowan
 
  1  
Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 09:52 pm
@ebrown p,
Quote:
The same Red Indians that were fought off to make the USA. Until then the immigration idiots will keep saying "The USA was founded on immigration from foreign countries such as Italy or Mexico."


This person appears to believe that "Red Indians" invaded the fledgling USA????

Do I have that right?
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 09:19 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
For instance, if instead of claiming that Eisenhower engaged in a deliberate policy in 1946 to kill German POWs, you had claimed that Bill Clinton had engaged in a deliberate policy in 1996 to kill Serb POWs...


The main thing behind the NATO bombing of Yugoslavia, which put the KGB back in control of Russia and ruined a once-a-century shot at making an ally out of Russia was the need to take Juanita Broaddrick and Chinagate off the front pages of American newspapers.

Other than that I don't really see any particular animosity against Serbs in SlicKKK's thinking although there was that in mad-dog albright's.

What I DO see in Slick is a sort of a universal solidarity with his fellow trailer trash around the world. That is, in any sort of a situation in which the interests of normal, decent, working and middle class people (Serbs in that particular case) ever come into conflict with the interests of trash, such as the albunny "kosovars(TM)", you can count on SlicKKK to come down four square on the side of the trash.

You can do your own google searches on Kosovo and see how well the place has made out since the illegal NATO bombing campaign.





0 Replies
 
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 10:18 pm
@wandeljw,
Quote:
I am flabbergasted! To support the credibility of the Elliot Lake News website you provide a link to an "educational outreach" by an aryan nations group???


I don't see why you would be flabbergasted, Wandel. As I mentioned to Brown,

I don't get the connection that you are trying to make. But it's a red herring anyway. As I've mentioned, that article simply repeats other well established info.

If you check, you'll see that the two sites have the same information. Neither of the sites did the original research, they just copied and pasted it into their site. The information is from a number of sources including Peter Worthington and the book, Other Losses.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 10:32 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
Instead, you offer a quotation which suggests that Eisenhower didn't like Germans and some personal reminiscences which indicate that some POWs didn't have enough food or shelter. That's hardly sufficient.


Joe, did you read a couple of lines and then stop? Have you read this? It was posted in another thread,

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html

There is much more evidence than one quotation. There is a book on the subject, Other Losses.

Quote:
Remember, democracies don't do a very good job of hiding war crimes. We found out about My Lai shortly after it happened.


I disagree. The USA has excels at hiding all manner of war crimes. Look at Nicaragua during the Reagan years. MyLai was only "discovered" because some very brave and honest soldiers dared to stand up to the murderers, to stop the carnage.

Though it was "discovered" it was amazing on quickly any serious investigation was shut down. One conviction came from it and that piece of scum served house arrest if I'm not mistaken then he was pardoned by Nixon. No higher ups, and there were plenty, had to be thousands, were ever investigated let alone charged.

The Tiger Force wasn't discovered until long long after the incident.


JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 11:19 pm
@dlowan,
Quote:
This person appears to believe that "Red Indians" invaded the fledgling USA????

Do I have that right?


No, you don't, Deb.

This writer [I'll assume male simply for ease] refers to the Native Americans that inhabited the North American continent before Europeans arrived.

He thinks it important to get everyone to view all "illegal" immigrants as the Red Indians because then there can be a war/wars against these people as there were wars against the Indians.

He doesn't like the argument, nor does he want it used that America was founded on immigration.

Quote:
These aren't Mexicans or Italians or any other "Foreign Nationals".

We have to get the American public to think of them, and see them as Red Indians.

The same Red Indians that were fought off to make the USA. Until then the immigration idiots will keep saying "The USA was founded on immigration from foreign countries such as Italy or Mexico."

Because getting rid of Red Indians was legal and Okay in US History books.
Was the USA "wrong" about pushing the Indians back off America? No. Find one history book that says the formation of the US nation was wrong.


There are quite a few history books that document the deceit, the treachery that was standard fare for US government dealings with NA. More than a few writers have documented what they believe to be genocide against Native Americans.

If it were done today, there would be a whole lot of trials for a whole lot of war criminals, IF, the world was a fair place. Knowing what we know of US government terrorism/war crimes/mass murder, that a mighty big 'if'.

Knowing that, I don't think it's at all unreasonable to suggest that the treatment of Native Americans was even worse than what has befallen more modern victims.

0 Replies
 
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 08:39 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Joe, did you read a couple of lines and then stop? Have you read this? It was posted in another thread,

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p161_Brech.html

Ah yes, the Institute for Historical Review and its publication, Der Stürmer the Journal of Historical Review. I'm tempted to say that the Journal of Historical Review is neither a journal, nor historical, nor reviewed, but that's a bit too clever for such a steaming pile of Nazi apologetics. Suffice it to say that no credible historian would cite the JHR for anything -- I think even the table of contents is suspect.

JTT wrote:
There is much more evidence than one quotation. There is a book on the subject, Other Losses.

Indeed there is. Of course, there are dozens of books on American military policy in post-war Germany that don't mention Eisenhower's "death camps," but then I suppose that doesn't matter to you because some dumbass with a BA in history wrote a book that does.

JTT wrote:
I disagree. The USA has excels at hiding all manner of war crimes. Look at Nicaragua during the Reagan years. MyLai was only "discovered" because some very brave and honest soldiers dared to stand up to the murderers, to stop the carnage.

Which only proves my point.
ehBeth
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 09:28 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
lThe information is from a number of sources including Peter Worthington


you can stop right there

Peter Worthington, one of the yappiest right wing columnists ever tolerated in Toronto. He was a source of his own noisy opinions. No more, no less.
JTT
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 09:35 pm
@joefromchicago,
Quote:
Ah yes, the Institute for Historical Review and its publication, Der Stürmer ...


As I've mentioned, to both Brown and Wandel, it doesn't affect the original research, it doesn't affect the facts if a website or an organization picks up and copies original research.


Quote:
Bacque's careful calculations forced him to conclude:

Eisenhower had deplored the German's useless defense of the Reich in the last months of the war because of the waste of life. At least ten times as many Germans - undoubtedly 800,000, almost certainly 900,000, and quite possibly a million died in the French and American camps as were killed in all the combat on the Western front in northwest Europe from America's entry into the war in December 1941, through April 1945."

Bacque [Other Losses] was ably assisted in his research by Col. Ernest F. Fisher, a senior historian for the U.S. Army, as well as by other highly placed members of the American military. One of them, Co!. Philip S. Lauben, Chief of the German Affairs branch of SHAEF (Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force), stated that, in late 1945, "the Vosges (northeast France) was just one big death camp (for Germans)."


Quote:


1944: Eisenhower told the British ambassador to Washington that the 3,500 officers of the German General staff should be ''exterminated.'' He also favored the liquidation of perhaps 100,000 prominent Germans. Soon after, he wrote to his wife, Mamie: "God, I hate Germans! Why? Because the German is a beast!" Eisenhower said he was ashamed to bear a German name.

August 1944: The North American wheat surplus was greater than at any time in history, nearly one billion bushels. The U.S. corn surplus and potato crop also reached a new high.

March 10, 1944: A message sent from Eisenhower to the Combined Chiefs of Staff (CCS) of Britain and the U.S. recommended the creation of an entirely new class of prisoners, Disarmed Enemy Forces or DEFs. At a press conference in Paris, this same day, Ike said: "If the Germans were reasoning like normal beings, they would realize the whole history of the United States and Great Britain is to be generous towards a defeated enemy. We observe all the laws of the Geneva Convention.''

March 19, 1945: Eisenhower's special assistant, General Everett Hughes, visited the American supply depots at Naples and Marseille. In both places, he writes, there are ''more stocks than we can ever use. (They) stretch as far as eye can see.''

Spring 1945: The International Red Cross had over 100,000 tons of food stockpiled in Switzerland. At one point, it sent two trainloads into the American Zone of Germany, but the food was sent back. The Morgenthau Plan for a ''Carthaginian Peace'' in Germany, to use the words of Military Governor Lucius Clay, is implemented through the directive JCS (Joint Chiefs of Staff) 1067, which specifies to Eisenhower the policy he must adopt towards every institution in Germany. The directive is largely the work of three of Henry Morgenthau's underlings in the Treasury Department Harry Dexter White, Frank Coe, and Harry Glasser. White and Glasser were both Jews and all three were Communist ''fellow travelers.''

April 11, 1945: On the eve of his death, FDR told Morgenthau in Warm Springs, GA: "Henry, I am with you l00%" When Truman took over, he continued Morgenthau's "Carthaginian Policy" towards conquered Germany.

April 17, 1945: The Americans opened their enormous Rheinberg Camp, six miles in circumference, with no food or shelter whatsoever. As in the other big "Rhine meadow" camps, opened in mid-April, there was initially no latrines and no water. In some camps, the men were so crowded they could not lie down. Meanwhile, at Camp Kripp, near Remagen, the half-American Charles von Luttichau determines that his German comrades are receiving about 5% as much food as their captors." Complaining to the camp commander, HE SAID: ''Forget the Geneva Convention. You don't have any rights."

Late April 1945: Heinz Janssen, a survivor of the Rheinberg camp, described conditions as they were at the time. "Amputees slithered like amphibians through the mud , soaking and freezing. Naked to the skies day after day and night after flight, they lay desperate in the sand of Rheinberg or sleep exhaustedly into eternity ill their collapsing holes.''

April 26, 1945: The Combined Chiefs of Staff sent a message to Eisenhower, urging him not to take any more German prisoners after VE Day. He ignored it. The CCS approved of Ike's proposed DEF status, but only for certain types of German prisoners. The British refused to go against the Geneva Convention. The CCS orders the illegal DEF status to be kept strictly secret. By this date, Eisenhower's Quartermaster General of ASHAEF, Gen. Robert Littlejohn, has already twice reduced the rations to German prisoners. A message to Gen. George C. Marshall, signed by Ike, mandated: ''No shelter'' for German prisoners, despite an unusually cold and wet March and April.

May 4, 1945: The first German POWs were transfer-red to DEF status. Mail to and from all German prisoners was banned for more than a year.

May 8, 1945: Germany surrendered unconditionally. The U.S. State Department wasted no time dismissing Switzerland as the official Protecting Power for German prisoners, contravening the Geneva Convention. State also informed the International Red Cross that, with no Protecting Power to report to, there is no point in sending delegates to the camps. From this day forward, prisoners held by the U.S. Army had no access to any impartial observer. The British and Canadians also removed the Swiss protectors, but continued treating their POWs decently.

May, 1945: The American Red Cross reported that more than 98% of Americans captured by the Germans will be coming home safely, thanks in part to the food parcels sent to them during the war, which were promptly delivered by the Germans.

May 15, 1945: Eisenhower and Churchill talked about further reducing the rations for the German POWs. Churchill was informed that the POWs have been getting 2,000 calories per day (compared to 4,000 for American troops) and that 2,150 was regarded as an absolute minimum required for sedentary adults living under shelter. Eisenhower failed to tell Churchill that the U.S. Army was not even feeding many DEFs, and that they were feeding others, much less than 2,000 calories per day.

Mid-May 1945: The Bingen camp, near Bad Kreuznach in the Rhineland, was now holding between 200,000 and 400,000 German POWs, with no shelter, food, water, or medicine. The death rate for prisoners in these U.S. camps were now about 30% per year, according to a U.S. medical survey.

June 2, 1945: The European Theater Provost Marshal issued two reports. One, the last in a series of daily reports, logged 2,870,400 POWs on hand. The other, the first report in a weekly series, dated the same day, logged only 1,836,000. At one point in mid-June, the prisoner strength on the ration list is given as 1,421,559, despite the evidence of Gen. J.C.H. Lee and others that there were about 4 million. This bizarre bookkeeping persisted throughout 1945 in all branches of the occupying army. The apparent purpose was to obscure the death toll by means of an indecipherable mass of conflicting Statistics. (One of Bacque's greatest coups has been to decipher them.)

Mid - June, 1945: British "Tommies" took over the huge Rheinberg camp from the Americans, saving many thousands of German lives. The final act of the ''Yanks" before the British took charge, was to bulldoze one section flat while the men were still living in their holes in the ground. Meanwhile, a team of doctors from the U.S. Army Medical Corps completed a survey of some of the smaller Rhineland camps, holding some 80,000 POWs (not DEFs). They found a death rate 80 times higher than anything they have known in their professional career.

July, 1945: Eisenhower becomes military governor of the U.S. Zone in Germany. He continued to turn back all relief teams from Switzerland, the U.S. and elsewhere.

July 10, 1945: A French Army unit under Gen. Rousseau, took over the Dietersheim camp (near Mainz) from the Americans. He found 32,000 men and women of all ages in a moribund (dying) State. Another French officer Capt .Julien, was taking command 17 days later and found a vast mire ''peopled with living skeletons, male and female, huddling under scraps of wet card board ." Horrified, Julien wrote: 'This is just like the photographs of Buchenwald and Dachau.

July 20, 1945: Gen. Littlejohn received a memo stating, "These men, German POWs are authorized a maximum of 1,150 calories for the non-workers and 1,850 for workers.'' (Remember, it takes 2,000 calories of keep a sedentary adult alive.

July 26, 1945: The International Red Cross proposed restoring mail service to German POWs. Fearing that the reality of the death camps might come to light, the U. S. War Department rejected the idea.

August 4, 1945: Eisenhower ordered that all remaining German POWs be stripper of their rights, thus reducing them to DEF status.

August 27, 1945: In a long memorandum, Gen. Littlejohn informed Eisenhower that 1,550,000 Germans who supposedly were getting U.S. ARMY RATIONS, WERE RECEIVING NOTHING. Ike turned a deaf ear to his report and the death rate continued to climb.

August 30, 1945: Max Huber, head of the International Red Cross, wrote a stinging letter to the U.S. State Department about American interference in efforts to save starving Germans. Some months later, an evasive response, signed ''Eisenhower,'' arrived in Washington, falsely claiming that giving Red Cross food to enemy personnel was forbidden. Thousands of train cars loaded with decaying food were sent back to Geneva arid to sources in Paris and Brussels. Huber apologized for tying up the French rail system because of the food which was being returned by the Americans.

By this time, more than 2-million German men had been discharged into American custody, including thousands of priests, ministers, doctors, and professors. Not one single camp commander or guard was questioned by the Allied press corps and the controlled media of the U.S. concerning conditions in these hell holes.

It might be well, to stop right here and ask this question: ''Is anyone who reads this horrifying account, so naive as to believe that the American people would have put up with these barbaric actions by its chief military men if they had known about it? Do you think that the politicians who were in the forefront of those who kept these facts from Americans would have lasted very long in office, if the truth had been known? Do you think that millions of Americans would show such concern for the Holocaust of the Jews, if they knew that it was Jewish hatred for their fellow kinsmen, that were killing over a million Germans? I sincerely doubt it! That's why these facts have been kept from the American people for almost fifty years.

Late Summer, 1945: Jean-Pierre Pradervand, head of the International Red Cross delegations in France, told Henry W. Dunning, an American Red Cross official, that conditions in the French camps are worse, in many instances, than anything seen in the former Nazi camps. Pradervand showed Dunning pictures of the living skeletons. Dunning explained all this to the American Red Cross in Washington, which informed key government officials. Nevertheless, the cover-up continued. Pradervand also informed Charles De Gaulle that one-third of the prisoners handed over to France by the Americans will die soon without a radical change in treatment. De Gaulle showed no interest and the prisoners continued to die.

September 27, 1945: Pradervand's pictures of German living skeletons were shown to Eisenhower in his office.

September 30, 1945 - October 1: The French newspaper, Le Monde, ran a story which began: "As one speaks today of Dachau, in ten years people throughout the world will speak about camps such as Saint Paul d'Egiaux.''

October 11,13, 14, 15, 20: The New York Times ran a cover-up report of the death camps by star newsman Drew Middleton. Interviewed by Bacque in 1988, Middleton admitted that he never actually visited any of the 50 U.S. camps located within 40 miles of his Frankfurt desk, but was only 'driven by,' as he was being debriefed by the military."

December 1945: Eisenhower returned to the States and the U.S. Army allowed the first relief shipment to enter the American sector.

1947 - 1950's: Nearly all the surviving records of the Rhineland death camps were destroyed. The West German government concluded that 1.7-million German soldiers were alive at the wars' end, and who were known to have been in fair health, and disappeared. The Western Allies pinned virtually all the blame on the Soviets.

1950: The first German edition of ALLHERERTE KRIEGSVERBRECHEN is published. Never translated into English, the book gives eye-witness descriptions of the conditions which prevailed in the American camps.

1960s - 1972: The West German Foreign Office, under Willy Brandt subsidized books denying the atrocities in American POW camps and the high death rate.

1980: The International Committee of the Red Cross refuses to open its archives to James Bacque and other investigators into Allied atrocities. To this day, the ICRC has remained silent on the subject, despite the visits of Pradervand and other Red Cross delegates to many methhe camps.

September 1989: James Bacque's book on the American death camps, "Other Losses," published by Stoddard, a Canadian Publishing House, was released, after being refused by more than 30 American publishers. Saturday night, one of Canada's most respected magazines. simultaneously published a summary of this book as its lead story and within days Canada was buzzing about Gen. Eisenhower's war crimes. Why is it that we have heard little or nothing of this in the United States?

As American citizens, many of us who served in the American Armed Forces during World War II, and a great many of us who are of German heritage, should demand of our leaders in Washington, D.C. that the truth about this War be made known.


http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?id=1422


wandeljw
 
  2  
Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 05:46 am
@JTT,
Now you refer us to truthseeker.com.

You may have missed eBrown's point in starting this thread. He believes such websites are a source of amusement, not education.
joefromchicago
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 08:50 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
As I've mentioned, to both Brown and Wandel, it doesn't affect the original research, it doesn't affect the facts if a website or an organization picks up and copies original research.

That's quite true. Bacque's work stands or falls on its own. It is quite clear, however, that you are incapable of evaluating Bacque's work in any kind of informed or intelligent manner.
panzade
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 09:16 am
@joefromchicago,
Bacque's research is a misnomer. Steven Ambrose, who had his own problems, weighs in on Bacque's research in this NY Times review.
http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/b/bacque-james/ambrose-001.html
djjd62
 
  1  
Reply Mon 2 Aug, 2010 09:18 am
@wandeljw,
i get most of my news from
http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/ht_batboy06_070724_ssv.jpg
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 09/16/2021 at 09:10:05