0
   

sometime stun Proverbs 15:1-7

 
 
Krumple
 
  3  
Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 06:19 am
@sometime sun,
I don't see any wisdom in any of these statements. I can reduce them to simple mindless statements that really say nothing at all.

Quote:

A gentle answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger.


A gentle answer turns away wrath? Not always, when some one is kicking down your door to cart you off and toss you onto a train bound for a camp in which you will never return, telling these people you love them and care for them does nothing to end your situation now does it?

A harsh word stirs up anger? Not for a person with a centered frame of mind, harsh words do nothing at all. Maybe for the emotionally imbalanced harsh words can set them off easily.

Quote:

2 The tongue of the wise commends knowledge,
but the mouth of the fool gushes folly.


The tongue of the wise commends knowledge? I take this to say that a person that is "wise" has knowledge, which is not the case. Just to be called wise does not mean you know anything. Far to often someone gets labeled as wise yet they know absolutely nothing or they are compete imbeciles to things that are actually known.

The mouth of the fool gushes folly? No, simply not the case, a child who might be inexperienced can say profound things that even an arrogant adult who believes themselves to be knowledgeable or even "wise" might hesitate. The child might not even know what they are even saying, because it was not intended to be profound. Where is the folly in that? To say that it is, is absurdity.

Quote:

3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good.


The eyes of the lord are everywhere? Yeah then how come you turn around and say that god can not look upon sin? Makes no sense and contradictory in terms that god sees all but then can not look upon sin. Ridiculous, it is either one way or the other but can't be both.

Keeping watch on the wicked and the good? Well who keeps watch on god, who is the bringer of all that is good and all that is evil? Yes god even commits evil deeds by hardening the hearts of men to do his bidding. Why is it god is free to pick apart men because they do not do what he wants them to do? That is the most wickedness there is.

Quote:

4 The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life,
but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.


The tongue that brings healing is the tree of life? Yeah so I guess all the doctors have at their command the tree of life? The tree of life is not the tree of knowledge. Another completely nonsensical statement that is nothing more than colorful word play without any meaning what so ever.

A deceitful tongue crushes the spirit? Yeah for those who do not take in words and digest them for their meaning. A sheep will always be misled by something shiny because it is told that it must obey that which is shiny or else perish in eternal torment. What is crushed now?

Quote:

5 A fool spurns his father's discipline,
but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.


A fool spurns his fathers discipline? Yeah but what if his father is corrupt and wicked to begin with? Should the child obey simply because it is their father? No, and you should never submit simply on that basis.

Whoever heeds correction shows prudence. Perhaps but also a point of view is not always in the field of truth or reality. So correction only places itself for a time and usually seeking benefit over truth. People seek heaven not because they understand truth but because they fear the wrath of not.

Quote:

6 The house of the righteous contains great treasure,
but the income of the wicked brings them trouble.


The house of the righteous contains great treasure? Yeah I have heard this many times, that the wise are the truly wealthy people but what does wisdom provide that death does not nullify? Once dead, all truth does nothing.

The income of the wicked brings them trouble. Yeah once again for those who do not know what to do with themselves.

Quote:

7 The lips of the wise spread knowledge;
not so the hearts of fools.


The lips of the wise spread knowledge? No they don't. The wise know that you can not make anyone else wise. So why would they spread knowledge? Another absurdity to try to fuel itself to be something of truth when it is nothing more than simple minded rhetorical statements.

Not so the hearts of fools? Yeah just another line to try and split people apart, turn those who are wise against those who are fools, when in fact they are the same people. Why make this kind of distinction unless you purposely want to bring torment and pain down onto people for your enjoyment? A wise god would surely realize that by spreading this sort of thing it will bring tremendous pain onto humanity but does it care? No.
mister kitten
 
  1  
Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 12:46 pm
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you
You don't know how much I missed you
0 Replies
 
mister kitten
 
  1  
Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 12:54 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

Quote:

3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good.


The eyes of the lord are everywhere? Yeah then how come you turn around and say that god can not look upon sin? Makes no sense and contradictory in terms that god sees all but then can not look upon sin. Ridiculous, it is either one way or the other but can't be both.

Keeping watch on the wicked and the good? Well who keeps watch on god, who is the bringer of all that is good and all that is evil? Yes god even commits evil deeds by hardening the hearts of men to do his bidding. Why is it god is free to pick apart men because they do not do what he wants them to do? That is the most wickedness there is.


That one is easy, Krumple; God is blind.
His is the only way to see anything.

Arjuna
 
  2  
Reply Tue 27 Jul, 2010 01:07 pm
@mister kitten,
mister kitten wrote:

That one is easy, Krumple; God is blind.
His is the only way to see anything.
Wow. That's wisdom. You always seem to be 16 going on 90... Very Happy
I missed him too.
William
 
  1  
Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 06:49 am
@Arjuna,
Arjuna wrote:

sometime sun wrote:

You're not being serious?

You seriously believe I don't care for this or you more than this?
What? Sorry if there's some covert message in the dancing bannana that I don't get. I'm happy you're back! You're the coolest. I don't think I can PM you, so... how did it go? What did you see on your great adventure?


I agree with sun here Arjuna. Considering his heart felt admission in the Op that video was a bit crude and it did seem you were making a mockery of all that sun was confessing. It was disheartening and I like pb&j but it was inappropriate. The other comments were appropriate, but you, whom sun feels is a very good and close friend, it seems, just didn't expect that from you. If I am wrong sun or arjuna please feel free to correct me.

William
dadpad
 
  1  
Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 07:09 am
I see the sun shone a day or so ago, I seemed to have missed that.
0 Replies
 
Arjuna
 
  1  
Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 08:08 am
@William,
William wrote:

I agree with sun here Arjuna. Considering his heart felt admission in the Op that video was a bit crude and it did seem you were making a mockery of all that sun was confessing. It was disheartening and I like pb&j but it was inappropriate. The other comments were appropriate, but you, whom sun feels is a very good and close friend, it seems, just didn't expect that from you. If I am wrong sun or arjuna please feel free to correct me.

William
Hi William! Yea, I'm an idiot. But I don't think he was confessing anything in particular. He never had any ill will toward Robert or this website. He communicated privately with a handful of a2kers with no intention of drawing them away from this site.

The fact that he mentioned an alternate philosophy website to these members reflected his fondness of them. I've felt the same thing: I've come across folks on this forum and thought: hey! you are awesome!

Obviously the problem with advertising something to these people is that my connection to them is owed entirely to the existence of a2k. To benefit from that connection, it couldn't be done in a way that would undermine this site.

As I said: Sometime Sun never intended to undermine this site even if that was possible. That leaves the question unanswered in my mind... what the hell was the banning about? I don't get it and I don't have all the facts, and it doesn't really concern me all that much except I think it injured the feelings of someone I think highly of.

I imagine the general response of folks on this forum would be: yea... whatever. Kind of like the feeling I had when I replanted a bunch of daylilies in some rocky clay and didn't water them. Wink

BTW, I appreciate your posts, William.
William
 
  1  
Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 02:02 pm
@Arjuna,
Arjuna wrote:

William wrote:

I agree with sun here Arjuna. Considering his heart felt admission in the Op that video was a bit crude and it did seem you were making a mockery of all that sun was confessing. It was disheartening and I like pb&j but it was inappropriate. The other comments were appropriate, but you, whom sun feels is a very good and close friend, it seems, just didn't expect that from you. If I am wrong sun or arjuna please feel free to correct me.

William
Hi William! Yea, I'm an idiot. But I don't think he was confessing anything in particular. He never had any ill will toward Robert or this website. He communicated privately with a handful of a2kers with no intention of drawing them away from this site.

The fact that he mentioned an alternate philosophy website to these members reflected his fondness of them. I've felt the same thing: I've come across folks on this forum and thought: hey! you are awesome!

Obviously the problem with advertising something to these people is that my connection to them is owed entirely to the existence of a2k. To benefit from that connection, it couldn't be done in a way that would undermine this site.

As I said: Sometime Sun never intended to undermine this site even if that was possible. That leaves the question unanswered in my mind... what the hell was the banning about? I don't get it and I don't have all the facts, and it doesn't really concern me all that much except I think it injured the feelings of someone I think highly of.

I imagine the general response of folks on this forum would be: yea... whatever. Kind of like the feeling I had when I replanted a bunch of daylilies in some rocky clay and didn't water them. Wink

BTW, I appreciate your posts, William.


Thanks Arj, and ditto on the appreciation and the courtesy. I am sure sun appreciates your explanation.

William
0 Replies
 
mister kitten
 
  1  
Reply Wed 28 Jul, 2010 10:18 pm
@Arjuna,
Arjuna wrote:

mister kitten wrote:

That one is easy, Krumple; God is blind.
His is the only way to see anything.
Wow. That's wisdom. You always seem to be 16 going on 90... Very Happy
I missed him too.

I'm flattered, arjuna. (:
All I need is a cane and a much longer beard
0 Replies
 
sometime sun
 
  4  
Reply Fri 30 Jul, 2010 08:02 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

I don't see any wisdom in any of these statements. I can reduce them to simple mindless statements that really say nothing at all.

Well haven't they still had something to say to you, "nothing at all" would be an evaporation not a reduction.
This is not a reduction this is a dispelling or counter or even a challenge, it is not a reduction.

I wonder if I should expand them or "reduce" your words?
Lets see if they are not one in the same shall we.

Quote:

A gentle answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Krumple wrote:

A gentle answer turns away wrath? Not always, when some one is kicking down your door to cart you off and toss you onto a train bound for a camp in which you will never return, telling these people you love them and care for them does nothing to end your situation now does it?

Telling them you love and care for them ends no situation.
Meaning it when you say it means that there is no "situation" at all other than what you mean.
Of course the situation is not at an end until there is not situation.
If the situation is love and care it never need end.

What is an answer Krumple?
It is a solution, it is an alternative, it is an understanding, it is a reasoning, it is a truth.

This may go better and read better for you if I were to say;
A good reality dispels/dissolves bad delusions.
or
It is a lot nicer when right than horrible to be wrong.
or
A easy truth shows the lie the door.
or
A pleasant solution refuses furious deceit.
or
Correct deflects illusions.
or
Being content beats discontent.
or
Having conviction helps you turn away from bollocks.
or
If you are resolved you don't need to be confused.
or
Being nice stops you from being a bully.
or
Be sure before you react.
or
Know before you blow.

You know I could go on.
Krumple wrote:

A harsh word stirs up anger? Not for a person with a centered frame of mind, harsh words do nothing at all. Maybe for the emotionally imbalanced harsh words can set them off easily.

The person who has the centred mind will not be the stirred.

You must also accept the other side that the person speaking smack will only get more crabby the more crap they speak.

**** stirrers have only them selves to blame for being unhinged.

Strict leads to rebellion.

If you are cruel expect violent reactions.

A unpleasant action is asking for trouble.

A dick baits dickheadedness.

**** brings stink.

Quote:

2 The tongue of the wise commends knowledge,
but the mouth of the fool gushes folly.

Krumple wrote:

The tongue of the wise commends knowledge? I take this to say that a person that is "wise" has knowledge, which is not the case. Just to be called wise does not mean you know anything. Far to often someone gets labeled as wise yet they know absolutely nothing or they are compete imbeciles to things that are actually known.

The language or dialect or equation rewards and compliments knowledge.

FORM

Being able to talk wisely prudently sensibly sagaciously astutely adds to your usefulness.

To be able to communicate your ideas well will be taken more seriously.

Speak clearly and you may just be listened to.

Be informed if you want to be believed.

You are not going to change the world for the better if you dont know how to live in it.

Be presentable if you want to be taken seriously.


Krumple wrote:

The mouth of the fool gushes folly? No, simply not the case, a child who might be inexperienced can say profound things that even an arrogant adult who believes themselves to be knowledgeable or even "wise" might hesitate. The child might not even know what they are even saying, because it was not intended to be profound. Where is the folly in that? To say that it is, is absurdity.

Firstly the child is not a fool,
Secondly it only matters what the child said to the person who heard it.

The mouth not the mind.

The abandon not the suspecting.

Think before you speak else you may do more harm than good.

Take what you say and do in this world with a level of consideration else you will be of little benefit to it.

Quote:

3 The eyes of the LORD are everywhere,
keeping watch on the wicked and the good.

Krumple wrote:

The eyes of the lord are everywhere? Yeah then how come you turn around and say that god can not look upon sin? Makes no sense and contradictory in terms that god sees all but then can not look upon sin. Ridiculous, it is either one way or the other but can't be both.

What do you think sin is Krumple?

Is sin real?

Is sin anywhere?

How do you think the LORD sees Krumple?

What do you think could be the "eyes" of the LORD?
Big brother is watching you.
This is clearly talking about authority and law.

The enforcers of law and order.

Morality is watching you.

Even you see yourself doing right and wrong.

Someone, something will ALWAYS see what you do.

Krumple wrote:

Keeping watch on the wicked and the good? Well who keeps watch on god, who is the bringer of all that is good and all that is evil? Yes god even commits evil deeds by hardening the hearts of men to do his bidding. Why is it god is free to pick apart men because they do not do what he wants them to do? That is the most wickedness there is.

We keep watch on God of course.

We have more control over wickedness and goodness than God does.
But this is still talking about the LORD so is still talking about law to a big extent.

Law is the measure of the wicked and good.

Law is above man.

Be good don't break the law.

Quote:

4 The tongue that brings healing is a tree of life,
but a deceitful tongue crushes the spirit.

Krumple wrote:

The tongue that brings healing is the tree of life? Yeah so I guess all the doctors have at their command the tree of life? The tree of life is not the tree of knowledge. Another completely nonsensical statement that is nothing more than colorful word play without any meaning what so ever.


You don't try nearly as hard as you could.

What is a tree of?
What is of life?

However I agree this one could be better put;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_life
Dig a little deeper quit being so lazy.
And just for good measure;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tree_of_life_%28science%29
I would wax on this but I cant really be bothered.
If you ask then maybe.

Simply though, language (see above) heals life.
Language comes from forming training, comes from learning, comes from understanding, comes from wisdom, comes from...... is the seat of all that will encourage growth no matter from or for, you will be better, the world will be better, life will be better if we train it and encourage it and heal it.

Life needs healing.

We are wounded as soon as we are divorced from our mothers womb.

Language (see above) will help you build a womb you can re-enter and invite others to accompany you.

Krumple wrote:

A deceitful tongue crushes the spirit? Yeah for those who do not take in words and digest them for their meaning. A sheep will always be misled by something shiny because it is told that it must obey that which is shiny or else perish in eternal torment. What is crushed now?

Lies in the disguise of wisdom, of language will divide communities.

Lies spread and hurt the world which is both yours and theirs.

Lies when spread make idiots of people.

Lies hurt the speaker and the believer.

Con men are less men than the con.

Quote:

5 A fool spurns his father's discipline,
but whoever heeds correction shows prudence.

Krumple wrote:

A fool spurns his fathers discipline? Yeah but what if his father is corrupt and wicked to begin with? Should the child obey simply because it is their father? No, and you should never submit simply on that basis.

Spurns, spurns, spurns;
"to reject scornfully"
Scorn;
"mocking or disparaging contempt."
Sprun says very little about simply and respectfully and reasonably disagreeing with the father or the discipline.

This says nothing about obedience.

Father could be any authority figure.

And again, unless you ask me I cant be bothered with "discipline" right now.

Krumple wrote:

Whoever heeds correction shows prudence. Perhaps but also a point of view is not always in the field of truth or reality. So correction only places itself for a time and usually seeking benefit over truth. People seek heaven not because they understand truth but because they fear the wrath of not.

A "perhaps" is good enough for me to move on.

But will say I have little idea or connection to what you are saying so if you do reply perhaps you could clean it up or expand or something.
But will say further the only reason I can come up with for needing heaven is to find a solution, to find my solution.

My heaven is total disclosure and total explanation.
And if then I still cant accept or fathom, I will be more than ready for the void or any hell imaginable, because nothing could be worse than not to be given a reason and explanation for all the **** I keep having to put up with.

And don't think I don't see how utterly stupid and trusting I have been by ignoring the signs and in turn have brought a majority upon myself.
That **** I can work with and adjust accordingly or not as the benefit of the crap may be worth more than the ignorance

Oh I suppose you think I don't hold God accountable?
For other people not really, for me definitely.
Why I was born so wretchedly weak is something I need to know the answer for.

I could care less about other peoples wrongs and weaknesses, that is for them to come to terms, with or most likely not.
It is how I deal with them that matters to and for me.
Do I tell them they are wrong or do I tell them they can be correct?
I need only know what and when and why and who and where and with I am.
I got my own crap to deal with so I intend to know first why I was dealt this crap and hopefully then be able to deal with it and myself.

No offence, but **** all of you including God, I will come first once, even if I have to die and or be voided for it to finally happen.
And I am secure God will one day let this happen.
(That's a bit more than I wanted to give, but it is for you first Krumple)

Quote:

6 The house of the righteous contains great treasure,
but the income of the wicked brings them trouble.

Krumple wrote:

The house of the righteous contains great treasure? Yeah I have heard this many times, that the wise are the truly wealthy people but what does wisdom provide that death does not nullify? Once dead, all truth does nothing.

"All truth does nothing" Is an obvious mistake.
Once dead, truth is all there was, is, will ever be.
The only "nothing" here is the was.

The house of the righteous contains great treasure because it is only used for living in.

And the only house worth living in is one you can die for righteously.

But just in case I hope you realise "house" probably means your consciousness and conscience.
I would have liked to use soul but for you I avoided it.
And "treasure" probably means contentment or for some their happiness.
I would have liked to use peace but for you I avoided it.
Krumple wrote:

The income of the wicked brings them trouble. Yeah once again for those who do not know what to do with themselves.

When "once again"?
I don't understand what you are saying.

Maybe?; you can be as wicked as you like as long as "you" can live with it?

Quote:

7 The lips of the wise spread knowledge;
not so the hearts of fools.

Krumple wrote:

The lips of the wise spread knowledge? No they don't. The wise know that you can not make anyone else wise. So why would they spread knowledge? Another absurdity to try to fuel itself to be something of truth when it is nothing more than simple minded rhetorical statements.


This is about function and action and utility.
If a man uses his body and actions efficiently and effectively and beneficially he is going to be a good example to others how they should also act.

A good kisser does not just do it for pleasure as the person being kissed will know how to in the future kiss others with more than just pleasure.

The goals of the body are to work the earth.

The sagacious actions of a man will be a beacon and lead to another mans actions being sagacious.



Krumple wrote:

Not so the hearts of fools? Yeah just another line to try and split people apart, turn those who are wise against those who are fools, when in fact they are the same people. Why make this kind of distinction unless you purposely want to bring torment and pain down onto people for your enjoyment? A wise god would surely realize that by spreading this sort of thing it will bring tremendous pain onto humanity but does it care? No.

Work, ethic, effort, profession, blood, pump, sweat, tears.

I have in my past enjoyed immensely acting the fool, but I would be blind to not accept it was a pleasure of my self.
I did it all for me and for none other.
I did it for my kicks.
It just so happens when I am a fool I make sure it is also at my own expense first and at no others real detriment but it truly is an indulgence of self and desires for no other reason but for pleasurable experience.
It ultimately means nothing.

I see it as a warning if you wish for your heart to be healthy you need do more than play at life and game with others.

I can appreciate you see the divisioning of classes, but I think this is because you likely see division in all life in general.
You think (reasonably?) you are an authority on at the very least your own being.
Other people will always experience you more than you do yourself.

It is not torment and pain, it is correction.

Being a fool is pleasure and desire based, guess what, being wise for but a moment is far more reachable and enlightening and noticeable than a whole life of tom foolery.

The heart is for far more than mere folly.
And once educated into a position of living wisely you are unlikely to go back to be living abandonly foolish again.

This is all perspective and never once does it say you cant be anything you do not wish or learn not to be.

Never once does it say you have not still every opportunity to be as wise or as foolish as you CHOOSE.

I see no joke or enjoyment or thrill being sought by saying;
If you want to be wise, stop being a fool.
You really don't need to be a fool if you choose not to be.

Pain whether of the fool or of the wise still teaches us to not want to be in pain again.

The truly foolish will think the pain is not there for a reason and not there so as to ignore or even to still make available for more of the exact same pain in the future.

The truly foolish will think pain a punishment he can endure rather than a prize he can extinguish forever by no longer being a fool.

There is a choice in most everything we wish to learn.

You are basically saying a fool does not know he is a fool so stop putting him down.

Fools at the very least know they are not being wise.

And I don't see once in these words saying that God is wise.

Anyway this was fun, lets do it again sometime.


oolongteasup
 
  1  
Reply Sat 31 Jul, 2010 02:06 am
@sometime sun,
Goodness sometime sun, you're way serious, I like you.
sometime sun
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 03:40 am
@oolongteasup,
I like you liking me.
I like me liking you.
I like me liking me too.
I like you liking you too.
I like me liking me liking you.
I like me liking you liking me.
I like you liking me liking me.
I like me liking you liking you.
I like you liking me liking you.
I like you liking you liking me.

(see a little fun)

Most of all,
I like more looking forward to liking you more.
I like looking more forward to liking more you.
Caroline
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 03:49 am
@sometime sun,
I like liking you, I like you liking me, I look forward to liking you some more, I look forward to you liking me some more, I like it!
0 Replies
 
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 08:01 am
@sometime sun,
Very enlightening sometime sun
sometime sun
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 11:59 am
@reasoning logic,
reasoning logic wrote:

Very enlightening sometime sun

Good to see you reasoning logic what exactly here enlightened you very?
sometime sun
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 03:00 pm
@sometime sun,
sometime sun wrote:

reasoning logic wrote:

Very enlightening sometime sun

Good to see you reasoning logic what exactly here enlightened you very?

Hey reasoning logic,
I have decided I am going to start calling you reaso lo from now on as it sounds really cool the o is said O, reasO lO, yes I like that a lot.
Do tell me if it is annoying reaso lo.

Edit; I tried to delete this post but instead I killed a hamster.
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Sun 1 Aug, 2010 04:39 pm
@sometime sun,
Call me any thing you like just not late for dinner.
Much of what you say is enlightening to many that read what you write. Have you heard this song from a member of this forum? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF_s2Tyzuso&feature=related
sometime sun
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 05:11 pm
@reasoning logic,
Thank you for this song reasoning logic (I changed my mind about cute-i-fying), it is rather lovely and if you attribute this song to me in any way I am honoured and touched.
Izzie
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 05:41 pm
@sometime sun,
Hello Sometime

I read a post of yours not so long ago (can't remember where) where you seemed rather angry... or perturbed - hmmmmmmmmmmm.... just read back, that coulda be Krumple. I think you were more hesitant about posting in case of a backlash... no need to be as long as everyone plays nicely re the forum (we're a little protective of A2K) Razz Wink

Nem'mind - hope you resolved you inner turmoil with being back here.

I hope you can find some peace now the philforum is finding its roots are spreading out and should have a firm grip soon and it would be nice to see you continue to interact on A2K purely for the threads we have going here too - there's a lot to learn about people if everyone settles down and doesn't look at being "the refugees"

It's nice to see you on our Letty's thread. Best Wishes to You.




Caroline - nice to meet you and... welcome to A2K Very Happy
reasoning logic
 
  1  
Reply Fri 6 Aug, 2010 06:27 pm
@sometime sun,
Hi sometime sun. I thought that the song was a nice song. I did not mean it in any way. I just met a new member on this forum[ rex red ]and it happens to be that he is a musician.
I like the song and I thought that I would share it with the rest of the forum. I can only imagine the thoughts that people had when they read my post and heard the song.Embarrassed Lol Just to clear up any incorect thoughts I have been married 26 years, me and the wife have 2 kids a son 26 and a daughter 21.
 

Related Topics

How can we be sure? - Discussion by Raishu-tensho
Proof of nonexistence of free will - Discussion by litewave
morals and ethics, how are they different? - Question by existential potential
Destroy My Belief System, Please! - Discussion by Thomas
Star Wars in Philosophy. - Discussion by Logicus
Existence of Everything. - Discussion by Logicus
Is it better to be feared or loved? - Discussion by Black King
 
Copyright © 2022 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 08/14/2022 at 01:23:11