Rape and Rapture

William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 03:30 am
Two words that illustrate confusion. Most don’t know one from the other and what is now call “hooking up” as if the reason for man a woman to join means nothing. All the hell that has ever occurred was by those “nothings” you created that you now call fetuses and zygotes that allows you to slaughter them.

The rapture of life you call orgasm has become just a thrill many are willing to kill for. How so very greedy all of you are to think you can murder and continue to survive as you think so little of yourselves. Ah, but you excuse it away as you do everything else; how so very rational you all are.

Freedom of choice? Over life and Death? Whatever you wish, that it will be. All the hell that has ever been raised is by your own doing as you place so little regard to child that is of your creation.

So keep hooking up like animals do, you never know you may be served up on a pit too someday, ha! No one knows the journey of the soul and the atonement leading to final understanding. Ouch!

The other day I was on a train en route to my monthly check up and a young lady with child, some will crudely say “knocked up” as I asked both to join me. She smiled when I said that as she was please to hear me say that and knew instantly what I meant. Believe it or not she was actually married. Imagine that!? He called her twice while we talked with each other as to how she was doing.

We had a gentle conversation and I learned she was going to work. I said I hope it was of a gentle nature of work so as not to disturb that life within her; and she said it was. She had bloom that is so rare these days as that should come from any woman who has life within her. She had it and I beamed in that I recognized it and so did she.

She was slender and not over weight by any means and I am sure she would not suffer much from her delivery of that precious life that her and her husband created together. It was their first and I hope only for the time being and she understood that too. No sense in raising cain as she knew how difficult it is now to stay focused on one much less two.

She knew the fragile condition she was in, not so much for her as it was for her child. She didn’t have to say that, I could see that. Many of the fears all have begin in the womb as she appeared to be very careful in all her movements and beam at me again as she departed at her destination as she was so very glad she had that conversation with me. Me too, with her as we wished each other well in the chance we didn’t meet again and I know we will and why so many say to perfect strangers, “See you later” and that we all will do one day.

It was known in the beginning how greedy man would be as life is overwhelming and consumption would be difficult to withstand as both would consume far more than they needed to sustain that life for themselves and the ones they created and why the pain would be the evidence of that consumption and the sweat both would endure until they knew better as you all begin to understand how so very little all need as to live life in it’s maintenance and sustenance.

So yes there is a big difference in the rape and the rapture of life. As long as you rape each other you will never know what the rapture of life is.

William
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 6 • Views: 2,064 • Replies: 26
No top replies

failures art

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 03:37 am
@William,
Who does your rant address? "Rape" is NOT a word that illustrates confusion. I'd say that neither is "rapture," but you're using it in a very confusing way.

A
R
T
Mame

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:46 am
@William,
What the hell are you on about? Man, you should write fiction.
William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:47 am
@failures art,
failures art wrote:

Who does your rant address? "Rape" is NOT a word that illustrates confusion. I'd say that neither is "rapture," but you're using it in a very confusing way.

A
R
T

What I offer I know will not be understood by all. That is not for me to assume what I offer is not understood by any. I know what I say has merit and there are those who understand. I have posted many times and perhaps if you perused some of my posts you might know me better. I will not address any subject anymore to only those who do not understand. It's a waste of time and energy. If we could contact each other privately or you were more specific, I might. Perhaps if you researched what rape and rapture are, as to what is known in their various contexts, what I offer might be a little clearer to you and not so confusing.

William
William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:50 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

What the hell are you on about? Man, you should write fiction.

Lol, that's what others do. Hang in there Mame, one of theses days you will know too. Ha!

William
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:50 am
@William,
You're the one who is confused and the only people who CAN understand you are just as mentally unbalanced as you are. You are one strange dude.
William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:53 am
@Mame,
Mame wrote:

You're the one who is confused and the only people who CAN understand you are just as mentally unbalanced as you are. You are one strange dude.

Ha, estranged is better. But I closer than you think I am.
Mame

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:54 am
@William,
What the hell does that even mean? I closer than you think I am?
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 06:26 am
@William,
William wrote:

What I offer I know will not be understood by all.

Or, it's not intelligible.

William wrote:

That is not for me to assume what I offer is not understood by any.

The double negative here makes this illegible.

William wrote:

I know what I say has merit and there are those who understand.

A masturbatory declaration if there is to be one. If I don't accept what you say has merit, then bless my heart, try as I might, I must simply not understand what you "offer."

William wrote:

I have posted many times and perhaps if you perused some of my posts you might know me better. I will not address any subject anymore to only those who do not understand. It's a waste of time and energy.

Preaching to the choir about a hymnal titled "don't sing." This is your strong suit. Got it.

William wrote:

If we could contact each other privately or you were more specific, I might.

You're in a forum dude. It's a marketplace of ideas. Bad ones die, good ones live. Ante up if you want to play, but we play in public.

William wrote:

Perhaps if you researched what rape and rapture are, as to what is known in their various contexts, what I offer might be a little clearer to you and not so confusing.

In other words, rape and rapture, as you define them. You're trying to dictate the terms of discussion on a topic you started about their difference. You're appointing yourself the referee. It doesn't appear you're here to discuss as much as assert.

Assert all you like. It matters not.
R
T
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 06:58 am
Hawkeye? Is that you?
aidan

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 09:04 am
@Intrepid,
The mix-up in verb tenses reminds me of BillRm (or whatever).
This guy's name is William - the other guy's name is Bill and they both forget to add 'ed' to the end of action words at times.

I know what he's saying though. He's saying an orgasm is not worth an abortion. A moment's pleasure is not worth a terminated pregnancy.

Apparently he met this pregnant woman on the train and she was so excited to be carrying the life of her first child within her and he enjoyed seeing her glowing and careful nurturing of this pregnancy. He was also happy to see (or hear) evidence that the man responsible for it was continuing to care for the woman through the nine months and seemed to care for the potential/coming child as well.

Maybe he believes the whole process is a miracle and is a proponent of the responsible use of birth control, to avoid having to terminate the miracle in mid-course.

Is that what you're saying William?
0 Replies

fresco

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 04:57 pm
@William,
Quote:
The other day I was on a train en route to my monthly check up

Check up for what ?
0 Replies

William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 08:56 pm
aidan wrote:

Maybe he believes the whole process is a miracle and is a proponent of the responsible use of birth control, to avoid having to terminate the miracle in mid-course.

Is that what you're saying William?

Hello Aidan, and well said and thank you for knowing what “with child” and what a miracle life is. When pregnant is used as an adjective it means significant and meaningful as opposed to it’s antonyms which say the opposite: insignificant, trivial or useless.

When I ask for “them” to have a seat was the thing. There were “two” people present that I asked to join me, not just one. She had probably never heard that in her life and she liked the sound of it. Whether she realized it or not it is life she is carrying around within her and I just wanted to bring that her attention.

Today for many, it just a piece of meat that can be destroyed at a woman’s whimsy because “it” is insignificant to her, trivial and useless. No much is said of those women after they have committed such an act and the father is left out of the decision making process all together as if it is no concern to him either. I just wanted to illustrate what was really going on. She was “enraptured” with life and beaming and why I knew she would understand exactly what I was saying. Even if she didn’t when she sat down, she did when she parted evident by her beaming smile and persona.

William

fresco wrote:

Quote:
The other day I was on a train en route to my monthly check up

Check up for what ?

I’m a cyborg now, ha! Part man and part machine. I have a pace maker due to an irregular heart beat. I served in a very useless war in Viet Nam, as are all wars, and the Veteran’s administration here in the US is doing all they can to keep me alive as they ask me to come visit on a very consistent basis to ensure that my heart keeps pumping. Thanks for asking.

William
hawkeye10

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 09:13 pm
@Intrepid,
Quote:
Hawkeye? Is that you?
no. If it had been me I would have wanted to talk about rape and the feminine desire for ravishment...
0 Replies

failures art

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 09:51 pm
@William,
William - I suggest you concern yourself with your body, and take your interest off other people's. People do not need your musings on what they do in their bedroom with consenting partners.

Many people have abortions. Some for reasons I understand, and others for reasons I don't. It's not my place to judge. I will however advocate good contraceptive habits, and accessibility to birth control for people.

A
R
T
0 Replies

Zetherin

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 09:53 pm
William wrote:
The other day I was on a train en route to my monthly check up and a young lady with child, some will crudely say “knocked up” as I asked both to join me. She smiled when I said that as she was please to hear me say that and knew instantly what I meant. Believe it or not she was actually married. Imagine that!? He called her twice while we talked with each other as to how she was doing.

We had a gentle conversation and I learned she was going to work. I said I hope it was of a gentle nature of work so as not to disturb that life within her; and she said it was. She had bloom that is so rare these days as that should come from any woman who has life within her. She had it and I beamed in that I recognized it and so did she.

She was slender and not over weight by any means and I am sure she would not suffer much from her delivery of that precious life that her and her husband created together. It was their first and I hope only for the time being and she understood that too. No sense in raising cain as she knew how difficult it is now to stay focused on one much less two.

She knew the fragile condition she was in, not so much for her as it was for her child. She didn’t have to say that, I could see that. Many of the fears all have begin in the womb as she appeared to be very careful in all her movements and beam at me again as she departed at her destination as she was so very glad she had that conversation with me. Me too, with her as we wished each other well in the chance we didn’t meet again and I know we will and why so many say to perfect strangers, “See you later” and that we all will do one day.

You conversed with a married mother, and your conclusion from this experience was that we're all greedy men who rape each other?

Very strange.
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 10:05 pm
@Zetherin,
William is strange, you should read some of his other posts, especially the ones where the topic is rape.
GoshisDead

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 11:17 pm
@CalamityJane,
Ever since I first read a William post a couple years back, I've wondered if the forums are some sort of therapeutic journaling assignment.
William

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 08:10 am
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead wrote:

Ever since I first read a William post a couple years back, I've wondered if the forums are some sort of therapeutic journaling assignment.

Gosh, thanks for noticing that. If most only knew who gave me that assignment?

William
Mame

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 08:18 am
@William,
Your alter ego?