Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 08:21 am
@Mame,
Someone with a tinfoil helmet?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 09:32 am
@GoshisDead,
GoshisDead wrote:

Ever since I first read a William post a couple years back, I've wondered if the forums are some sort of therapeutic journaling assignment.

GoshisDead, unfortunately, when it comes to these kind of topics, we (a2k)
have seen that they can be sort of an advertising to other interested parties
and it was especially disturbing when some pedophile advocates had topic after topic promoting their ideas. We already have some candidates here (hawkeye, billM) who think rape is overrated and I am afraid William is promoting his
own sick ideas too.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 12:56 pm
@CalamityJane,
Quote:
We already have some candidates here (hawkeye, billM) who think rape is overrated
I think rape is mis-defined and that sexual aggression in general is poorly handled by our society. If you are going to repeat what you claim is my position, then kindly repeat my actual position. Thank you.
0 Replies

GoshisDead

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 01:45 pm
@William,
ROFL
0 Replies

High Seas

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 02:13 pm
@William,
William wrote:

GoshisDead wrote:
... I've wondered if the forums are some sort of therapeutic journaling assignment.

Gosh, thanks for noticing that. If most only knew who gave me that assignment?

Only looked in here to find out if "Rape and Rapture" is a new chiliast sect. Ah, so you're just looking for dates with persons of unusual tastes? You may have better luck with one of the German websites mentioned in these news reports - they seem to accept posts in English:
Quote:
....Mr Meiwes advertised on websites for "young, well-built men aged 18 to 30 to slaughter", the German daily newspaper Bild reported at the time of his arrest. Mr Meiwes told investigators he took Mr Brandes back to his home, where Mr Brandes agreed to have his penis cut off, which Mr Meiwes then flambeed and served up to eat together. Mr Meiwes says he then killed Mr Brandes with his consent - recording the two-hour event on video......

Consent of the other party may still leave you legally liable, however, at least under US law. What exactly did you have in mind?!
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 04:05 pm
You go to the doctor every month to have your pacemaker checked?

I never heard of such a thing. Even if a monthly check was needed, they could do that over the phone, by placing the receiver over the pacemaker.
That reminds me of a line I heard on House the other day. "If only we had these big giant machines that could see through people skins, inside them."

A pregnant woman is not in a fragile condition. She not sick, or needy. She's pregnant.

Most woman go through their lives never getting an abortion, what do you make of that?
0 Replies

kittenluver97

Reply Sat 24 Jul, 2010 06:57 pm
@William,
dude thaats like the longest thing ever but i ddidnt read it it makes me think ur a nerd have a nice summer:)!
0 Replies