In Celebration of Me

William

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 10:18 am
The Celebration of Me.

Today is the anniversary of my cancerous birthday on this day 22,645 days ago at 12:03 P.M. Now actually that cycle ended yesterday and today is the first day of my life of my 63rd year in this time. From Sunday 1948 on this date to Saturday, yesterday, and that exact same time. That’s a long week, huh! Now why me and why on that particular date and what about this cancerous thing???

I can only answer the part about the cancer. Cancer is symbolized by the crab and that would be any person that was in a state of dis-ease, huh!? Not a very happy state if you have every met a curmudgeon or a crabby person I would never qualify. I have never been one of those. Temper, yes; grouch; no!

Let’s discuss cancer a bit/ambit/ambient. Cancer strikes one who is ill at ease. Ill at ease as it relates to a range/sphere of all that surrounds it micro and macro or a universal significance. Astrologically in our beginning all we had to guide us were the stars; they were all that was of significance that could provide information to us. I have explained a bit about our first pain and first word and many may think that our first pain would be that of thirst; wrong. Water has always been every where, but nourishing food is another matter.

Any time any one fears any thing cancer begins to flourish to end that fear for there is nothing in the universe to be afraid of. Fear stifles any forward progression so others will not be recipient of that contagion. Misery should not have such company and cancer is what ends it.

I wonder if I will have ice cream and cake today with a candle on it? I would like to think all I have offered to you would be a gift to you. You know, that is better than you giving a gift to me. It would, I think be better, if on those popular celebrated occasions the person of honor shared their gift with others so honoring that particular person if what they offered made them a little less ill at ease and a little less crabby.

Have a good day; I will.

William

PS as to our astrological understanding and aside from what is real, all stopped on a particular date of duration and that date was August 6, 1945 as it relates to that cancerous sign. I’ve mention that before and do it again to give me a little more legitimacy as to my being.............here and the truth that I always tell.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 2,018 • Replies: 5
No top replies

littlek

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 10:39 am
Happy Birthday!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 10:43 am
Happy birthday, youngster.
jespah

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 03:51 pm
@edgarblythe,
Happy birthday.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2010 04:27 pm
Happy Birthday, William.

http://media.cakecentral.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/655472/fundodomar-frente002.jpg
0 Replies

William

Reply Fri 23 Jul, 2010 09:00 pm
Thank you all.
0 Replies